Anyone from Yank or Compass own a Computer?

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Anyone from Yank or Compass own a Computer?

Postby Alaska » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Tiger83 wrote:I play for Yank, and i own a computer... amazing huh?? I dont LIVE in Yank tho, maybe thats y... i have electricity and everything!! HAHA..
Alot of the people down that way are farmers and dont have alot of time for typing things into a computer.. Im not even sure many people can read!!! HAHA just jokes.. Great community and great people who stand by their sporting teams even when they arent doing too well.. Thats y i love playing there - great community feel. Just need the results now to pay back the faith.

Tiger83 How is Howser going this year? I noticed his name in goal kickers early on and was in the best last week.
I have a huge respect for his attack on the ball :D sometimes also the man, although soft ;)
Alaska
League - Best 21

Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 64 times

Postby Tiger83 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Howser has been a great acquistion for us this year. Has been a regular goal kicker for us in a year where its hard to find regular performers. Has settled in very nicely down here and is a great bloke to have around the club also... Very quiet bloke tho... Until ya get a few ales into him!!! Hope he can continue to play good footy for us in the coming weeks and for a long time to come..
How u know Howser?? Play with him at Ironbank or sumthin???
Tiger83
Under 18s

Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 20 times

Postby ball breaker » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:07 am

Shy Boy wrote:I hear one of Mount Compass's gun mid fielder's may have been injured at their trial against Gully and will be out for some weeks. Bad blow for them. Are they going to be around the mark this year or just be pretenders like the last few years and bow out when it counts?

i've only just found this thread! pretenders.... i don't think so! from what i've heardfrom the locals with squad that they had to finish 3 after the minor round was much higher than the club thought they would finish!
would be interestng to hear whom you support! but u'll probably say willunga!! good onya!
ball breaker
Under 16s

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby ball breaker » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:11 am

Signman1972 wrote:Anyone from Yankalilla or Mt. Compass own a Computer Yet,
or are ya all still listening to the peddle radios?

why would you start a thread like this ?? :weedman: :weedman: obviously smoking to much L-) L-)
ball breaker
Under 16s

Postby Shy Boy » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:34 pm

i've only just found this thread! pretenders.... i don't think so! from what i've heardfrom the locals with squad that they had to finish 3 after the minor round was much higher than the club thought they would finish!
would be interestng to hear whom you support! but u'll probably say willunga!! good onya![/quote]

Absolutely finished higher than they thought they would I reckon Mr B! I think they would be happy with that but not so of the finals campain again. Still work to be done there but are much improved by the looks of things!
Shy Boy
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby ball breaker » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 am

Shy Boy wrote:i've only just found this thread! pretenders.... i don't think so! from what i've heardfrom the locals with squad that they had to finish 3 after the minor round was much higher than the club thought they would finish!
would be interestng to hear whom you support! but u'll probably say willunga!! good onya!

Absolutely finished higher than they thought they would I reckon Mr B! I think they would be happy with that but not so of the finals campain again. Still work to be done there but are much improved by the looks of things![/quote]

most definitely! ... was always going tobe tough for them!
ball breaker
Under 16s

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy