BL&G Football League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:10 pm

whufc wrote:
Information HWY wrote:So for 2019 we have the following confirmed:

Angaston
IN - Steve Rusca (Mintaro Manoora), Jay Shannon (Wallaroo), Marc Borholm (WWT), Steve Summerton (Port Magpies)

Barossa District
IN - Leigh Ryswyk (North Adelaide)

Freeling


Gawler Central
IN - Daly Eichner (Mintaro Manoora), Matt Good (returning), Rob Long (returning)

Kapunda
IN - Matthew Stent (TTG), Jake Huggard (TTG), Tate Michael (Padthaway), Jimmi Savage (Norwood Underage)

Nuriootpa Rover


South Gawler
IN - Jack Osborn (Sturt), Josh Wittwer (Paskeville)

Tanunda


Willaston
IN - Richard Rosewall (returning)



Was Jackson O'Brien at Angaston last year, has he announced what club in the Mid North he has signed for.

Na hasnt been at Angaston for at least 3 or 4 seasons. Will be joining Balaklava or min/man is the word
Who's our BITCH
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1512 times
Been liked: 1114 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby whufc » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Min Man/North Clare is the word up here
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 19128
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 2619 times
Been liked: 1141 times

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:59 pm

whufc wrote:Min Man/North Clare is the word up here


Dont rule out Balaklava, he'll play where the Mrs tells him too, balanced with the biggest cheque book
Who's our BITCH
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1512 times
Been liked: 1114 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby whufc » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:32 am

daysofourlives wrote:
whufc wrote:Min Man/North Clare is the word up here


Dont rule out Balaklava, he'll play where the Mrs tells him too, balanced with the biggest cheque book


Yeah was told the partner will most likely be the final decision maker. According to MinMan people the partner has family who is now playing netball for North Clare or something something something.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 19128
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 2619 times
Been liked: 1141 times

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:09 am

daysofourlives wrote:
whufc wrote:Min Man/North Clare is the word up here


Dont rule out Balaklava, he'll play where the Mrs tells him too, balanced with the biggest cheque book

He has a missus now? Wow, used to have a drink with him when he lived in Prospect, very loose lad.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 33032
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1835 times
Been liked: 3716 times

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby whufc » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:58 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
whufc wrote:Min Man/North Clare is the word up here


Dont rule out Balaklava, he'll play where the Mrs tells him too, balanced with the biggest cheque book

He has a missus now? Wow, used to have a drink with him when he lived in Prospect, very loose lad.


extremely loose. some cracker stories about him getting pissed when he first come to centrals. Put a whole in the wall at the Gowans house, can imagine that went down well.

His dad loved to drink as well but was a lot more mellow.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 19128
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 2619 times
Been liked: 1141 times

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:09 pm

whufc wrote:
extremely loose. some cracker stories about him getting pissed when he first come to centrals. Put a whole in the wall at the Gowans house, can imagine that went down well.

His dad loved to drink as well but was a lot more mellow.



He ran over Travis Head.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 33032
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1835 times
Been liked: 3716 times

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby whufc » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
whufc wrote:
extremely loose. some cracker stories about him getting pissed when he first come to centrals. Put a whole in the wall at the Gowans house, can imagine that went down well.

His dad loved to drink as well but was a lot more mellow.



He ran over Travis Head.


With no license lol
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 19128
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 2619 times
Been liked: 1141 times

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby shoe boy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:59 am

Where has Start Ferenci landed ?
User avatar
shoe boy
Veteran
 
 
Posts: 3993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:58 pm
Has liked: 259 times
Been liked: 162 times

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby The late mail » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:57 pm

Hearing a lot of rumours that josh hand is on the move from
Freeling. First Hope valley now hearing he met and signed with his old team gepps cross. Bloke must like signing his name. My son said his mates think his not playing at all. Shame if he doesn't. Good player
The late mail
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:37 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Roopena

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:48 pm

The late mail wrote:Hearing a lot of rumours that josh hand is on the move from
Freeling. First Hope valley now hearing he met and signed with his old team gepps cross. Bloke must like signing his name. My son said his mates think his not playing at all. Shame if he doesn't. Good player

I'm pretty sure he hasn't signed for Gepps or Hope Valley and he'll be staying at Freeling in 2019
Senor Moto Gadili
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:52 pm
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 201 times

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:46 pm

Costanzo to South Gawler, cvant see Kapunda clearing him , at least not without some financial incentives
Who's our BITCH
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8433
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1512 times
Been liked: 1114 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby Onthepunt » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:45 pm

Why would that be Days....firm believer why would they not clear him if he doesn't want to play at Kapunda. Can't see Kapunda being that sort of club that would reject the clearance. Good luck to him at SGFC, he will need it.
Onthepunt
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:29 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Central United

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:54 pm

He played at Clare this season, did he sign back with Kapunda?
User avatar
Armchair expert
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:24 am

Armchair expert wrote:He played at Clare this season, did he sign back with Kapunda?

Different rules in the Barossa mate.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 33032
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1835 times
Been liked: 3716 times

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby S Demon » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:54 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
The late mail wrote:Hearing a lot of rumours that josh hand is on the move from
Freeling. First Hope valley now hearing he met and signed with his old team gepps cross. Bloke must like signing his name. My son said his mates think his not playing at all. Shame if he doesn't. Good player

I'm pretty sure he hasn't signed for Gepps or Hope Valley and he'll be staying at Freeling in 2019

Correct
User avatar
S Demon
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4308
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:44 am
Location: The Doghouse
Has liked: 196 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby mighty hounds » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:45 pm

Armchair expert wrote:He played at Clare this season, did he sign back with Kapunda?


Have a feeling the rule is If a player returns within 2 years to another BLG club the previous BLG club can deny the clearance.
mighty hounds
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6465
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 229 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby Demon Juke » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:46 pm

S Demon wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
The late mail wrote:Hearing a lot of rumours that josh hand is on the move from
Freeling. First Hope valley now hearing he met and signed with his old team gepps cross. Bloke must like signing his name. My son said his mates think his not playing at all. Shame if he doesn't. Good player

I'm pretty sure he hasn't signed for Gepps or Hope Valley and he'll be staying at Freeling in 2019

Correct

Staying at Freeling but signed a contract with Hope Valley I was told. Got 1500 reasons to stay at Freeling!!
Demon Juke
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1784
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 pm
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby Jim05 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:40 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Costanzo to South Gawler, cvant see Kapunda clearing him , at least not without some financial incentives

My mail is that he has been cleared without any money changing hands. Perhaps Kapunda owed him one
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 37679
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 963 times
Been liked: 2046 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: BL&G Football League

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:44 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:He played at Clare this season, did he sign back with Kapunda?


Have a feeling the rule is If a player returns within 2 years to another BLG club the previous BLG club can deny the clearance.


Ah cheers, did not know that
User avatar
Armchair expert
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests