Links to CLEARANCES/RESULTS..

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby 200 Killer Wasps » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Re: Southern the only way I have found clearances is to view each club individually on the SFL Sporting Pulse site.
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
User avatar
200 Killer Wasps
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Devil Gate Drive
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Wunkar

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby fisho mcspaz » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Links to SFL clearances can be found on the SFL forum. However, they haven't been updated since the link first disappeared from the league website. :evil:
Hey Goose, ya big stud! Take me to bed or lose me for ever.
User avatar
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3042
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 5:33 pm
Location: Happy Valley
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 111 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby Cella Dwella » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Does anyone know if there is a clearances site for SGL, Northern Areas, North Eastern or Whyalla leagues?
Cella Dwella
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby 85 WAS A GOOD YEAR » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:52 am

fisho mcspaz wrote:Links to SFL clearances can be found on the SFL forum. However, they haven't been updated since the link first disappeared from the league website. :evil:


Well I can confirm the Flagstaff Hill list has been updated and is current as at Thursday last wk.
User avatar
85 WAS A GOOD YEAR
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1544
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 8:04 pm
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby Gilligan » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Have noticed sportingpulse are a bit slow on getting pages updated also it is disappointing that it only lists league that players are going to or from your league old sites were much better as they listed to or from club as well as league
Sometimes the old guys do know whats best
Gilligan
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: The Barossa Hills
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby jumbo » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Gilligan wrote:Have noticed sportingpulse are a bit slow on getting pages updated also it is disappointing that it only lists league that players are going to or from your league old sites were much better as they listed to or from club as well as league


yea - a bit slow is an understatement - it has changed twice in a month - doesn't appear to be a system change for the better
User avatar
jumbo
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:23 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Two Wells

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby devilsadvocate » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:09 am

jumbo wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Have noticed sportingpulse are a bit slow on getting pages updated also it is disappointing that it only lists league that players are going to or from your league old sites were much better as they listed to or from club as well as league


yea - a bit slow is an understatement - it has changed twice in a month - doesn't appear to be a system change for the better


Are you kidding? FOOTYWEB is awesome. The clearance process is a billion times better and cuts the administrative burden of the process down by about 80%.
User avatar
devilsadvocate
Coach
 
Posts: 6871
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:28 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby Ace of Spades » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 am

devilsadvocate wrote:
jumbo wrote:
Gilligan wrote:Have noticed sportingpulse are a bit slow on getting pages updated also it is disappointing that it only lists league that players are going to or from your league old sites were much better as they listed to or from club as well as league


yea - a bit slow is an understatement - it has changed twice in a month - doesn't appear to be a system change for the better


Are you kidding? FOOTYWEB is awesome. The clearance process is a billion times better and cuts the administrative burden of the process down by about 80%.


Well whoever is in charge of updating the webpage for the APFL should pull their finger out if its 80% less work than before, as the new site is 80% slower at updating the records!

the last update was the 24th of Feb! 2 weeks ago!
User avatar
Ace of Spades
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:19 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Hummocks-Watchman

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby the big cheese » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:17 am

is there a clearence page just for the saafl?
the big cheese
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:16 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby GWW » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:07 pm

User avatar
GWW
Moderator
 
Posts: 15638
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern suburbs of Adelaide
Has liked: 777 times
Been liked: 159 times

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby Ace of Spades » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Still no update to the APFL site, does anyone know who updates the sites? is it the individual leagues?
User avatar
Ace of Spades
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:19 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Hummocks-Watchman

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby jumbo » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Ace of Spades wrote:Still no update to the APFL site, does anyone know who updates the sites? is it the individual leagues?


no-one by the looks ..... :?
User avatar
jumbo
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:23 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Two Wells

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby wangas#4 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:08 am

finally the clearences have been updated :roll: :roll:
wangas#4
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:20 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Two Wells

Re: Links to CLEARANCES/RESULTS..

Postby false » Thu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Quick question...

on the old HFL website you could find out how many games players had played, but now i can't seem to find it. Anyone know if we can still access that information online anywhere?
User avatar
false
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:31 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Birdwood

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby magpie in the 80's » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:54 pm

steiger wrote:Anything for Port Lincoln FL, Mid West FL, Far West FL and Eastern Eyre FL ???

I know this late BUT

PLFL - has a result link up but site does not have clearance links
MWFL - has a sportingpulse website but no results or clearances links
FWFL - has a sportingpulse website but doesn't update results and have no clearance links
EEFL - has now been included on the country link page for results and clearances at the top of this thread
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
User avatar
magpie in the 80's
Coach
 
 
Posts: 35406
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:56 pm
Location: in the quiz books
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby magpie in the 80's » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Cella Dwella wrote:Does anyone know if there is a clearances site for SGL, Northern Areas, North Eastern or Whyalla leagues?


I know this is late BUT

SGL - has been added to the results/clearance link on this thread
NEFL - has been added to the results/clearances link on this thread
NAFL - has a sportingpulse site but no information appears
WFL - has a sportingpulse site but no information appears
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
User avatar
magpie in the 80's
Coach
 
 
Posts: 35406
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:56 pm
Location: in the quiz books
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby neverwas neverwillbe » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:40 am

Does anyone know why if you choose the clearance section on the GSFL site (sporting pulse) it doesn't work? I clicked on the link at the beginning of this thread and it goes straight to it. Strange...
Dingo took my baby.
User avatar
neverwas neverwillbe
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:05 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Links to CLEARANCES..

Postby A Mum » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:46 am

neverwas neverwillbe wrote:Does anyone know why if you choose the clearance section on the GSFL site (sporting pulse) it doesn't work? I clicked on the link at the beginning of this thread and it goes straight to it. Strange...


I would say when they were doing some 'shuffling' 'updating' 'changing the lay out' of the sporting pulse site - they upset the link.
They probably don't yet realise it's not working.

O:)
You get what you give....
User avatar
A Mum
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10111
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:32 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Links to CLEARANCES/RESULTS..

Postby GWW » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:35 pm

First post of this thread now edited to include Port Lincoln Football League clearances.
User avatar
GWW
Moderator
 
Posts: 15638
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern suburbs of Adelaide
Has liked: 777 times
Been liked: 159 times

Re: Links to CLEARANCES/RESULTS..

Postby 7-Dog » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Cheers for the SGL update
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
User avatar
7-Dog
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:58 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: South Augusta

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests