Roxby League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Roxby League

Postby Shirtfront » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 am

Can anyone tell me if there is a thread for the Roxby Downs teams??
Shirtfront
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:17 pm
Location: Right up the middle
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Re: Roxby League

Postby fabio » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:17 am

youve just start
Shirtfront wrote:Can anyone tell me if there is a thread for the Roxby Downs teams??


looks like you have just started one mate...
fabio
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:39 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Tanunda

Re: Roxby League

Postby westy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:32 am

Kym Elliot from MPS is coaching hornridge and all other clubs are advertising.
OD early favorites. Have started poaching early.
westy
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Re: Roxby League

Postby fabio » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:54 am

who they got so far???
fabio
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:39 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Tanunda

Re: Roxby League

Postby backpocketplumber » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:01 am

surprised there still is a leauge thought everyone was playing for west augusta in 2012?
There are 199 ways to get beat, but only one way to win . . . get there first!
backpocketplumber
Member
 
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Roxby League

Postby Ron Burgundy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:27 am

Looks like Ryan Bennett might be playing up there next year. Should get a kick or two each week.
Ron Burgundy
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:52 pm
Has liked: 171 times
Been liked: 129 times

Re: Roxby League

Postby Chuck Wepner » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Who is he playing for?
I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.
User avatar
Chuck Wepner
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 pm
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: United Yeelanna

Re: Roxby League

Postby Peter Griffen » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Olympic Dam I've heard
Peter Griffen
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:46 pm
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Roxby League

Postby alltruth » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:17 pm

whats scott peek up to?
alltruth
Rookie
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:53 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Roxby League

Postby Sky Pilot » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:Looks like Ryan Bennett might be playing up there next year. Should get a kick or two each week.

excuse my dumbness - where is he from? and is Randall Wyatt playing footy up there?
People who bought this book also bought a stool and some rope. Unknown literary critic
User avatar
Sky Pilot
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4390
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Stone Hut Bakery
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: BMW

Re: Roxby League

Postby DARK KNIGHT » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:26 pm

24 year old tall key position player, junior from Renmark, played at Westies as u19 back to Renmark in 2008, back to westies played league then back at Renmark last year. made state country side i think in 2008. built like a brick S###house and top bloke
DARK KNIGHT
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:06 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Roxby League

Postby Sky Pilot » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:31 pm

DARK KNIGHT wrote:24 year old tall key position player, junior from Renmark, played at Westies as u19 back to Renmark in 2008, back to westies played league then back at Renmark last year. made state country side i think in 2008. built like a brick S###house and top bloke

Okay. perhaps a candidate for the Northern Zone side for the trip to Berri in July?
People who bought this book also bought a stool and some rope. Unknown literary critic
User avatar
Sky Pilot
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4390
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Stone Hut Bakery
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: BMW

Re: Roxby League

Postby westy » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:40 pm

alltruth wrote:whats scott peek up to?

Peeky will coach OD again. Andamooka might have picked up Aaron Hand. I think hes from Two Wells
westy
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Re: Roxby League

Postby footyfreak » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Aaron (WALLY) Hand,playd at two wells 3yr ago & th last 2 at peake.tall,strong an a straight kicking full forward,likes playin 1 out in front of goal.wil tell u how good he is before u ask him,worth every cent,lock up ya women thou
footyfreak
Member
 
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:52 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Roxby League

Postby westy » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:21 pm

footyfreak wrote:Aaron (WALLY) Hand,playd at two wells 3yr ago & th last 2 at peake.tall,strong an a straight kicking full forward,likes playin 1 out in front of goal.wil tell u how good he is before u ask him,worth every cent,lock up ya women thou


Not many women up for grabs in roxby, no money is paid in this league. Just jobs
westy
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Re: Roxby League

Postby boot camp » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:30 pm

westy wrote:
footyfreak wrote:Aaron (WALLY) Hand,playd at two wells 3yr ago & th last 2 at peake.tall,strong an a straight kicking full forward,likes playin 1 out in front of goal.wil tell u how good he is before u ask him,worth every cent,lock up ya women thou


Not many women up for grabs in roxby, no money is paid in this league. Just jobs


ha- No money is paid??? mmm??
User avatar
boot camp
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: Not where I want to be
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Roxby League

Postby Ron Burgundy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:19 pm

westy wrote:
footyfreak wrote:Aaron (WALLY) Hand,playd at two wells 3yr ago & th last 2 at peake.tall,strong an a straight kicking full forward,likes playin 1 out in front of goal.wil tell u how good he is before u ask him,worth every cent,lock up ya women thou


Not many women up for grabs in roxby, no money is paid in this league. Just jobs


I've heard the same.
Ron Burgundy
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:52 pm
Has liked: 171 times
Been liked: 129 times

Re: Roxby League

Postby westy » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Hornridge have scored Tom Redden, i think he was a crows rookie lister.
westy
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Re: Roxby League

Postby Battler » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:41 pm

westy wrote:Hornridge have scored Tom Redden, i think he was a crows rookie lister.


Yes thats right.From Keith.Good football family the Reddens. Jack Redden is doing well at Brisbane.
Battler
Member
 
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:06 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Keith

Re: Roxby League

Postby fabio » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:08 am

Battler wrote:
westy wrote:Hornridge have scored Tom Redden, i think he was a crows rookie lister.


Yes thats right.From Keith.Good football family the Reddens. Jack Redden is doing well at Brisbane.


pretty sure Tommy is playin for Roxby Districts...
fabio
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:39 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Tanunda

Next

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hazbeen and 2 guests