Ironbank B grade chat.

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Ironbank B grade chat.

Postby Silky skills » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:23 am

This topic is just for Thunder down under! as he seems to need his own thread to talk about his team, the B grade at ironbank
Last edited by Silky skills on Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silky skills
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby dale » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:30 am

Yes, i agree i dont see why we were talking about a B grade team, especially a div 2 club. eg Ironbank.
dale
Rookie

Postby The Indian » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:37 am

Dale, Get with the program fella, Ironbank is in the Central Division, Which last time i checked was a Div 1 comp????
The Indian
Under 16s

Been liked: 6 times
Grassroots Team: Meadows

Postby Silky skills » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:39 am

Indian, with the way that Ironbank are stacking there B grade they deserve to go back to div 2... where they belong
Silky skills
Under 16s

Postby robby » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:41 am

Not to worry, i think even if Ironbank stack their B's they still wont win the flag, they wont match the likes on Mt Barker and Lofty in the B's.
robby
Under 16s

Postby our_longreach » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:13 am

just quietly is a serial d@%k head. Dont worry about a thing he says.
our_longreach
Under 18s

Postby Justquietly » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:18 am

our_longreach wrote:just quietly is a serial d@%k head. Dont worry about a thing he says.

OL, you're back. Nice to hear from you.
Ask Silky himself, this site has nothing to do with me.
OL - the EP site hated you, are you going for a record?
Justquietly
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Lofty

Postby Thunder Down Under » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:22 am

Silky on what basis should IB be in Div 2.

Junior Colts in Finals, Senior Colts in Finals, B Grade in Finals. A Grade well documented re this season.

Does the team you follow have three teams in the finals ?

As a follower of footballer I would have thought a more constructive comment would be forthcoming although I do recall a game recently where I heard this comment so you may have just dropped your guard and released your identity.
Thunder Down Under
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Ironbank

Postby straight shooter » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:19 pm

Last I heard on the b's was that three blokes missed selection of the b's and were then picked for the A's. Must be only club to pick B grade first and then put the rest in the A's. When I used to play A grade games had to be earnt not given away as a penalty.
straight shooter

Postby Silky skills » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:21 pm

It true OL this topic is for thunder from down under not JQ, as he is a B grade superstar, if u can get a get a player in b grade who can play... NOT LIKELY :)
Silky skills
Under 16s

Postby Silky skills » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:25 pm

TDU, i base that on what your doing as a club, your putting your better players in the 2s, now thats being stupid. although it ironbank, lets just say there not rocket scientists over there! thats why you should be put back to where you belong (div2) because your not taking teh big boy grade seriously
Silky skills
Under 16s

Postby Thunder Down Under » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:11 pm

You are too good and too smart for me Silky, I'm out of here !!!
Thunder Down Under
Rookie

Postby straight shooter » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:15 pm

TDU dont let silky tongue get the better of you. Youre from the old school. I thought you had a bit of grunt.
straight shooter

Postby our_longreach » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:18 pm

Justquietly wrote:
our_longreach wrote:just quietly is a serial d@%k head. Dont worry about a thing he says.

It would be your record I broke JQ

Have you ever posted anything of any substance? All you ever post is meaningless shit and try to be everyone's friend. Whenever anyone challenges what you say you back down like a baby. You are the biggest suckhole on this forum. You think you are an expert on EP and Hills footy - I bet you have not even seen an EP game this year yet make continual non committal comments that go nowhere. As for trolls - I would rather read a trolls post than the shit you post.

C'mon we are all looking forward to your meaningless response...
our_longreach
Under 18s

Postby Justquietly » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:31 pm

our_longreach wrote:
Justquietly wrote:

It would be your record I broke JQ

Have you ever posted anything of any substance? All you ever post is meaningless shit and try to be everyone's friend. Whenever anyone challenges what you say you back down like a baby. You are the biggest suckhole on this forum. You think you are an expert on EP and Hills footy - I bet you have not even seen an EP game this year yet make continual non committal comments that go nowhere. As for trolls - I would rather read a trolls post than the shit you post.

C'mon we are all looking forward to your meaningless response...

If you're so looking forward to it, OL...well, can't be THAT bad, can it?
I chuck in 2 cents when I reckon it's relevant. The idea with forums isn't to just stir up rubbish like you do. A forum is to post your thoughts.
You did it on the Hills site and it was meaningless, but I didn't jump all over you cos I know more about HFL than you.
Always nice chatting though.
Justquietly
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Lofty

Postby Pertaringa » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:01 pm

TDU, I feel sorry for you puuting up with these types. I don't care if Ironbank even considered dropping players to the 2's when the 1's can't make finals, if others on htis forum believe this is a new initiative, they should walk outside the cave they live in and step into the real world. BTW, after reading this, I think thread is useless and should be erased.
Pertaringa
Mini-League

Postby Silky skills » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:25 pm

Pertaringa, you are a smoker mate you should be erased from this forum
Silky skills
Under 16s

Postby thegossip » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:49 pm

have to agree just about every club has done this at some stage. Normally dosent work as a team that has played most of the year together normally ends up on top. Not really surprised sodomka is playing bgrade as at start of the year was not going to play. Also with work in the police forse hardly if ever trains. Just everyone move on.
thegossip

Postby past forward » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:55 pm

ok.. Ive got a question for you all...
WHO... are the players that are being selected to play B grade that should be playing a Grade??? Please, Clearly Silky Skills ur a just a smart A** that has no idea about Ironbank..you have made that very obvious. SO, TDU...these players? I know of a few that.. Have played selected A grade games this year but i dont think are necessarily A GRADE players. I can think of one player that was "dropped" to the B grade, a very talented player- yes Sodomka. He is a good player. BUT he was dropped to the B grade not a choice. His games of lately have been impressive, but Ive heard he is enjoying his football in B grade.
Please TDU explain this to me, I think maybe you guys are reading to much off paper then knowing facts! so please.. clear it up for us all.
past forward
Mini-League

Postby Thunder Down Under » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:28 am

Ok Past Forward here we go..............J Harley, J Irwin, R Bretag, D McLean, K Roberts, T Schmidt, A Bishop, S Harding all good enough for A Grade. Throw in Sodomka and Chris Naughton for good measure. Thats 10.

The point I have been trying to make is that if the A Grade had the benefit of some of these players in games against Lobethal, Hahndorf and this week against Blackwood it would have given a bit more depth to the team and possibly a win.

Of course PS is enjoying his football in the B Grade, dominating in fact just like he used to in the A Grade. He is a very classy player, albeit a little slower, but wouldn't it be nice to see him helping out the young rookies in the A Grade ?
Thunder Down Under
Rookie

Next

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy