Great Southern Football League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Great Southern Football League

Postby words of wisdom » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Ramadash wrote:How does Compass fill nearly 25% of association side!
Out of the 10 clubs if the best 2 players played in the game and an extra one from top 2 sides wouldn't be fairer?
How many have Victor, Bay, Goolwa and more important Pongy! Their coach so if they haven't got s fair representation what's that say about his faith in his players!
Don't think it's fair to rape compass of their players so the rest of the comp can rest their guns

I say scrap it let the guns have a rest!!

You probably fill 25% of the side because you're 8 & 0... Thought that would be fairly obvious. Never saw you whinging when Willunga used to fill half an association side a for about 6 years. You said each club should supply 2 players, pretty sure we've done that. Sambo has the utmost faith in the pongy boys - picking a player in his first year out of colts should prove that.... What other pongy players should be playing Ramadash?
words of wisdom
League - Best 21

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 19 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Burr

Postby dogsrbarkin » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:40 pm

words of wisdom wrote:
Out of the 10 clubs if the best 2 players played in the game and an extra one from top 2 sides wouldn't be fairer?
How many have Victor, Bay, Goolwa and more important Pongy! Their coach so if they haven't got s fair representation what's that say about his faith in his players!
Don't think it's fair to rape compass of their players so the rest of the comp can rest their guns

You probably fill 25% of the side because you're 8 & 0... Thought that would be fairly obvious. Never saw you whinging when Willunga used to fill half an association side a for about 6 years. You said each club should supply 2 players, pretty sure we've done that. Sambo has the utmost faith in the pongy boys - picking a player in his first year out of colts should prove that.... What other pongy players should be playing Ramadash?

T CARROLL must be injured in his goal kicking best on ground performance last week -hopefully a speedy recovery wow ;)
dogsrbarkin
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times

Postby dogsrbarkin » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:02 pm

luvayarn wrote:
dogsrbarkin wrote:
luvayarn wrote:As i said i too know a particular local who has banded together for the $$$ and nothin else. Hoban not there for the love of the club and if you think Tiller is there because he just wanted to play there well you have been mislead. Just because you do not have many point allocated each Saturday does not make them all locals , as xome have been there a few years. I for one do not give a rats arse where they spend their money , but just maybe they should start to think about the rebuilding of their juniors Instead of worrying about what other clubs financials are.

OK who kicked the cow turd to expose this Mushroom :shock: name and shame the local or its just as you say a Yarn !

As i expected from you Dogs, why would i give away the name of the bloke that whom is getting well paid no need to name and shame as there is no shame in being paid for his services as he is a very good footballler ,and if you were so much in the know at Compass as you say you are, you would know who it is, but you just wish you were.
As stated previous, dont worry about other clubs expenditure on players, worry about your own .
Move on

UMMM let me think :^o because its A YARN
dogsrbarkin
Rookie

Postby Snap Kick Ninja » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:06 pm

dogsrbarkin wrote:
words of wisdom wrote:

T CARROLL must be injured in his goal kicking best on ground performance last week -hopefully a speedy recovery wow ;)

Tommy is in Bali, Scotty hunt, Ty Allen and Tristan gum are all injured.
Snap Kick Ninja
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Myponga-Sellicks

Postby Ramadash » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:32 am

Snap Kick Ninja wrote:
dogsrbarkin wrote:
words of wisdom wrote:

Tommy is in Bali, Scotty hunt, Ty Allen and Tristan gum are all injured.

EXACTLY!!!! my point every player wants to go on holidays mid season. CARROLL the best mid in the league decides to go away instead of making himself available as is required as part of a club affiliating with the league!
hears hoping pongy got the check book out to pay the fine.
Next year Mount Compass will be having a players holiday during the break if thats an acceptable excuse.
Is Davis-Neale in Bali too????
premierships is what it is all about
Ramadash
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Ramadash » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:41 am

luvayarn wrote:
dogsrbarkin wrote:
luvayarn wrote:As i said i too know a particular local who has banded together for the $$$ and nothin else. Hoban not there for the love of the club and if you think Tiller is there because he just wanted to play there well you have been mislead. Just because you do not have many point allocated each Saturday does not make them all locals , as xome have been there a few years. I for one do not give a rats arse where they spend their money , but just maybe they should start to think about the rebuilding of their juniors Instead of worrying about what other clubs financials are.

OK who kicked the cow turd to expose this Mushroom :shock: name and shame the local or its just as you say a Yarn !

As i expected from you Dogs, why would i give away the name of the bloke that whom is getting well paid no need to name and shame as there is no shame in being paid for his services as he is a very good footballler ,and if you were so much in the know at Compass as you say you are, you would know who it is, but you just wish you were.
As stated previous, dont worry about other clubs expenditure on players, worry about your own .
Move on

You my friend are a complete tool :D in the most affectionate way
I for one know your full of it as no local at compass receives match payments! so whoever is pulling your chain (doubtful) or your just a keyboard warrior with worn out palms find the rock that you crawled out of and feel free to return there.
premierships is what it is all about
Ramadash
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times

Postby luvayarn » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:26 am

Ramadash wrote:
luvayarn wrote:
dogsrbarkin wrote:

Move on

You my friend are a complete tool :D in the most affectionate way
I for one know your full of it as no local at compass receives match payments! so whoever is pulling your chain (doubtful) or your just a keyboard warrior with worn out palms find the rock that you crawled out of and feel free
Now Now lets not resort to childish name call if you consider youself an adult. As i understand people including players at your club are banging on that Parsons and Hoban are locals , and if this is the case then i guess i am correct ,if you are saying they are not locals then i stand corrected. Resorting to name calling like your mate Dogs shows the state of mind of people at your club, again dont worry about me worry about your juniors or lack there of
luvayarn
Rookie

Been liked: 0 time

Postby LexLuther » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:32 pm

i thought local means you grew up in the area or atleast played junior footy at a club??? Wouldn't call either parsons or Hoban a local to compass, clubmen yes
LexLuther
Mini-League

Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Yankalilla

Postby dogsrbarkin » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:25 pm

LexLuther wrote:i thought local means you grew up in the area or atleast played junior footy at a club??? Wouldn't call either parsons or Hoban a local to compass, clubmen yes

correct
dogsrbarkin
Rookie

Postby The Little Master » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Is pinyon a local? He gets paid
The Little Master
Rookie

Postby dogsrbarkin » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:58 pm

The Little Master wrote:Is pinyon a local? He gets paid

incorrect
dogsrbarkin
Rookie

Postby cracka » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:41 pm

LexLuther wrote:i thought local means you grew up in the area or atleast played junior footy at a club??? Wouldn't call either parsons or Hoban a local to compass, clubmen yes

Or someone that has moved to the area.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby field of dreams » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:01 am

Close game! GSFL 21-19 d SFL 4-8
field of dreams
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 126 times
Been liked: 78 times

Postby Richard Chee Quee » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:40 pm

tyson got a knock to his back last week that has been giving him grief all week. don't think he would have played yesterday for the bays.
Richard Chee Quee
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby dogsrbarkin » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:13 pm

shoe boy wrote:
field of dreams wrote:Nice to hear from you BJ! Hope all is going well for you.
What a great comp we have this year. 5 games that could go either way this week.
Mt Comp v VH. 2v1, both undefeated... Dogs favourites at home
Bays v Will. 3v6. I still think the Dees will improve as the year goes on but Bays should win this week.
GPE v Strath. 4v8. Goolwa surprised me with their losses to the top 2 and the cogs are starting to turn at Strath. Tough to pick... Strath.
McLaren v Pongy. 7v5. Who knows... I tossed a coin and it came up muddy!
Yank v Creek. 10v9. Going with yank - long flight for the Hawks!

FOD
Has the standard of football dropped ?

That's a Negative ;) well not in the Great Southern !!
dogsrbarkin
Rookie

Postby HairyGiant » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:11 pm

field of dreams wrote:Close game! GSFL 21-19 d SFL 4-8

If the SFL continue to dish up such crap teams/performance why would the GSFL keep playing them! Give the best players of the comp a week off or find a better matched opponent!
HairyGiant
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Postby oldbomber » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 am

Just noticed a clearance for brett ebert pending...barnaby french might also be pulling on the boots soon too I hear so maybe magpies now early flag favourites??
oldbomber
Rookie

Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 33 times

Postby LuvsFooty » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:46 am

Doubt either will play. Ebo busy with work and French had a push bike crash which was pretty serious.
You can love football, but it wont always love you back!
LuvsFooty
League - Best 21

Been liked: 17 times

Postby oldbomber » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:42 pm

LuvsFooty wrote:Doubt either will play. Ebo busy with work and French had a push bike crash which was pretty serious.

when do you think they will play? Surely they will make an appearance soon if they intend being part of goolwas push for a flag. Would really top up what is already a pretty handy list
oldbomber
Rookie

Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 33 times

Postby LuvsFooty » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:09 pm

oldbomber wrote:
LuvsFooty wrote:Doubt either will play. Ebo busy with work and French had a push bike crash which was pretty serious.

when do you think they will play? Surely they will make an appearance soon if they intend being part of goolwas push for a flag. Would really top up what is already a pretty handy list

Ebert maybe a late cameo. French not at all. Had shoulder surgery this week which is a 12 week recovery
You can love football, but it wont always love you back!
LuvsFooty
League - Best 21

Been liked: 17 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy