Great Southern Football League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Great Southern Football League

Postby dogsrbarkin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:02 pm

dogsrbarkin wrote:
LuvsFooty wrote:
dogsrbarkin wrote:
LuvsFooty wrote:I would say us beating creek was a big upset. No one can remember the last we won out there. It was well over 10 years ago

nobodys falling for that one LF creek at creek doesn't really cause too many heart aches pongy won there not sure but did McLaren knock them off there as well with your side albeit well paid for including ya runner mega head who actually is coaching cant believe the umpires haven't picked up on it yet should do the job and who is the big gug on the sidelines who struts around like his sh1t doesn't stink but when it comes to decision making on game day he looks like the bloke at the dance without a date =))

Regardless of other clubs results, I still think that if a club hasn't won at a certain oval for for than 10 years, I reckon that's an upset.

Haven't been called a gug before. Maybe you meant big rig? If that's the case then thank you. I don't do a lot of dancing, so I may look like I haven't got a date but she's probably out on the dance floor. This week I'll endeavor to block out all of Brett's comments and I will try a big move to impress you

I WILL BE THERE for that upset and the only thing that you will get blocked out by bretty will be the sun ! look forward to be impressed hope I get my moneys worth big rig bahahaha $-)

Argghh !! paid my 6 bucks bought myself a nice sambo from the crew and then waited for the "Big Move" waiting waiting F#@king still waiting oh gug head go back to the dance and sit and watch someone else dance with ya date while you lament on a life less fortunate over a beer or is it a shandy L-)
dogsrbarkin
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times

Postby Z-mac » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:22 pm

PK12 wrote:Looks like one of the mount compass boys are in some serious trouble. King hit one of the strath boys last night at glenelg and put him in hospital. Sounds like it was a hit from behind as well. Hopefully the club and police come down hard on the bloke.

Dont know where you got your info.. Definitely wasn't from behind, if anything he started it by pushing a compass bloke after friendly banter which was going on all night..
Z-mac
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby PK12 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Either way... a bloke is put into the back of an ambulance from 1 punch! Not a good look for compass after playing them that day!
PK12

Been liked: 4 times

Postby Dutchy » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Be careful of what you post regarding any incident that may have legal ramifications. Thanks
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2322 times
Been liked: 3496 times

Postby dogsrbarkin » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Ok lads 2 rounds to go top 3 set next two:
Willunga .....9 wins play strath and e/bay... total 9 wins
McLaren...... 8 wins play pongy and strath.. total 9 wins5th
Goolwa........ 8 wins play victor and Yank... total 10 wins 4th
Compass..... 7 wins play Bays and Creek... total 7 wins
Myponga..... 6.5wins play McLaren/Victor....total 7.5 wins

could be some upsets eyes down boys love this comp ..Strath not travelling all that well could willunga knock them off top spot and get themselves a berth... goolwa have the soft run should beat both of them ...McLaren have strath away will be hard but noticed score line last week compass only down by 3 points without the big ruckman at 3 quarter time...Compass have worst run and will need a miracle to make it and Pongy could will rue the fog against the Creek need 9 wins to grab a spot
dogsrbarkin
Rookie

Postby mutton cove » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:09 pm

McLarens 2'coach a very lucky man.Dent to pongy?
mutton cove
Rookie

Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Postby jackpot jim » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Creeks will be lucky to beat Yank this week the way they played against McLaren. Scoreboard flattered the Creeks, could easily have been a 100 point margin. Lost a few more players for the season Saturday and will need a minor miracle not to go out in straight sets again as they did last year.
jackpot jim
Coach

Has liked: 339 times
Been liked: 448 times

Postby The Little Master » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:28 am

Willunga will play finals. Getting everyone together at the right time of year. Best team I've seen all year for what i saw on Saturday
The Little Master
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time

Postby Ramadash » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:03 pm

mutton cove wrote:McLarens 2'coach a very lucky man.Dent to pongy?

We all know it's more important for vales to win a B grade premiership than an A grade that's why they stack the Bs every year!
But am I correct that they went that extra step by naming an A grader that's overseas in there B grade last Saturday so they could qualify for finals!
Not even in the country let alone at the ground available to play!
Does the gsfl know this?
Has they lost any premiership points!
Does the coach and team manager still have jobs at the club
Poor form Mclaren's bloody cheats!
premierships is what it is all about
Ramadash
Under 16s

Has liked: 2 times

Postby words of wisdom » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:19 pm

Correct - if you are referring to Denty living & playing cricket at Pongy.
words of wisdom
League - Best 21

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 19 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Burr

Postby dogsrbarkin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Ramadash wrote:

We all know it's more important for vales to win a B grade premiership than an A grade that's why they stack the Bs every year!
But am I correct that they went that extra step by naming an A grader that's overseas in there B grade last Saturday so they could qualify for finals!
Not even in the country let alone at the ground available to play!
Does the gsfl know this?
Has they lost any premiership points!
Does the coach and team manager still have jobs at the club
Poor form Mclaren's bloody cheats!

Ok lads whats happened is it a fact ? who is the player
dogsrbarkin
Rookie

Postby jackpot jim » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Says in todays Argus that McLaren have lost their points from that match for listing a player that wasn't even there so i gather it is factual.
jackpot jim
Coach

Has liked: 339 times
Been liked: 448 times

Postby fiftympenalty » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Heard whispers of this myself and saw the Argus. A very exaggerated post ramadash when you learn of who the player is id like to know how long ago his last A grade appearance was??? **EDITED BY MODERATORS**

DEMONS2014
fiftympenalty
Rookie

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Willunga

Postby The Ferret » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:18 pm

i believe Curtis was named in the mclarens b grade despite being overseas in a bid to qualify him for finals.

pretty poor form IMO
The Ferret
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Yankalilla

Postby Animus » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Did they play one short that day?
Animus
Under 16s

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 20 times

Postby innocent bystander » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:45 pm

from my understanding he was already going to qualify by playing the last three ( after said incident) and the games he had played earlier in the season. I heard they did it to avoid the fines for not having enough players on the sheet. They only played with 20 for the day
innocent bystander
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Adelaide Lutheran

Postby mutton cove » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Innocent bystander.
We have under 17s.
mutton cove
Rookie

Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Postby field of dreams » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:05 am

innocent bystander wrote:from my understanding he was already going to qualify by playing the last three ( after said incident) and the games he had played earlier in the season. I heard they did it to avoid the fines for not having enough players on the sheet. They only played with 20 for the day

Lmao - what a load.
VH played 10 senior colts in the reserves recently.
field of dreams
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 78 times

Postby dogsrbarkin » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:51 pm

ATTENTION all posters took the family to compass v enc bay today one side fighting for a finals birth other one for top spot result a game of football totally ruined by the actions of a foul mouthed player calling other coaching box a bunch of C#?@s !! (Number 1) SCREAMING AND ENGAGING another player in a verbal barrage and I saw it with my own eyes my 8 year old son heard it as did the rest of the ground OMG then I find out its their COACH. Speaking to the locals they tell me that is the reigning premiership coach what a disgrace ....is there a code of conduct for coaches because if there is this idiot should be kicked out for good no excuse for this filth its only country league footy I remember these idiots when I went to school they were called foul mouthed BULLIES. Good luck to all others in the finals race I know who my family wants to see come last :evil:
dogsrbarkin
Rookie

Postby LuvsFooty » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:19 am

Good story gug. Use a full stop or two so we know what you're on about. If it was as bad as you said, he would have received a yellow card, a red card, or he would have had his number taken. And I don't want to dampen the spirits and hopes of your family, but they can't finish last. They're guaranteed a top 3 spot.
You can love football, but it wont always love you back!
LuvsFooty
League - Best 21

Been liked: 17 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy