Association medals

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Association medals

Postby barrys antz » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Well with all leagues done now lets get people's thoughts on who the best In the leagues and what people's chances are on winning medals
barrys antz
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Tanunda

Re: Association medals

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Fair.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby an eagle for me » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:28 pm

The Naracoorte Herald actually did a live coverage of the KNTFL count tonight over the internet - was updated throughout the night. Good for blokes like me who weren't going to make that trip down to town.

Dylan Coxon (penola) won the Virgo Mail Medal with Jono Wilson (Keith), Bill Laurie (Kyby) and Mark Snowball (Lucindale) joint runners-up.

James Turner (Kaniva/Leeor United) footballer of the year. Lachie Jones (Penola) rising star.
an eagle for me

Postby Champ » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:06 pm

an eagle for me wrote:The Naracoorte Herald actually did a live coverage of the KNTFL count tonight over the internet - was updated throughout the night. Good for blokes like me who weren't going to make that trip down to town.

Dylan Coxon (penola) won the Virgo Mail Medal with Jono Wilson (Keith), Bill Laurie (Kyby) and Mark Snowball (Lucindale) joint runners-up.

James Turner (Kaniva/Leeor United) footballer of the year. Lachie Jones (Penola) rising star.

How does the Footballer of the Year work? Isn't that the Mail Medal?
Champ
Under 18s

Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby an eagle for me » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Champ wrote:
an eagle for me wrote:The Naracoorte Herald actually did a live coverage of the KNTFL count tonight over the internet - was updated throughout the night. Good for blokes like me who weren't going to make that trip down to town.

How does the Footballer of the Year work? Isn't that the Mail Medal?

Think of the mail medal like the brownlow - voted by the umps.

Footballer of the year is like the MVP award in the AFL. Not affected by suspensions etc. Votes are allocated by an independent party and I think a rep from each club for each game.
an eagle for me

Postby -Outsider- » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Jack Kenny for Eastern Ranges won the EEFL Mail medal on 38 votes from Matt Vandeluer on 27 from Kimba
-Outsider-
Rookie

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:29 pm

an eagle for me wrote:Dylan Coxon (penola) won the Virgo Mail Medal .

Any relation to Darren? There used to be a Darren (at least I think that was his name) Coxon that played/coached out of Horsham/Taylors Lakes in their district league but was originally from Mt Gambier area.

He had kids but couldn't remember names for the life of me..
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy