Coaching Vacancies 2018

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Coaching Vacancies 2018

Postby grumpyoldman » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Happy Valley Football Club i\requires the services of a Club/A grade Coach for season 2018. Happy Valley fields teams in Sub Junior, Juniors Boys and Girls, Senior Men and Women, please forward your resume to The Secretary, Happy Valley Football Club, PO Box 119, O'Halloran Hill 5158 or email happyvalleyfc@hotmail.com. Applications close Friday September 15th 2017.
grumpyoldman
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2018

Postby Big Knight » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:48 pm

The Port Noarlunga Football Club wishes to sincerely thank our Senior Coach, Nick Manhood and Reserves Coach, Liam Harris for their outstanding contributions to our club over recent years. Both coaches have decided their time in charge has come to an end and therefore we would like to let the general footy public know that we will be formally advertising both positions at the end of the season. For interested parties, feel free to lodge an early expression of interest with our Club Secretary Hugh Tedmanson 0467 786 153. pnfcsports@gmail.com
Big Knight
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Port Noarlunga

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi All, I've moved this thread to the "Other Footy Leagues" forum - I'll lock this one. Just saves having 3 different threads for the same thing.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy