River Murray Football League talk

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Postby Tanka » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:09 am

Insider wrote:
GWW wrote:Hasn't Hodges already signed to coach an amateur league side this year (Seaton Ramblers??), how could they be talking about him taking over in the middle of the year??

Not mid year next year !!! tim richards linked to meningie and sam and hodges to take the role on!!!! Also has M sayers gone to Ramblers

I have also heard that Sayers has headed to Ramblers
Tanka
Under 16s

Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby Redandblack00 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:21 pm

8)
Last edited by Redandblack00 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redandblack00
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Tanka » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Redandblack00 wrote:It would be the possible out come if he went to Ramblers, he's a selfish, let the team down when it counts, undisciplined and a cat to go with it. Fielke said he wouldnt be unhappy if left. ( horses mouth )

In last years GF he almost won the game for Imps in the last quarter......hard to say he let the team down when it counts I think
Tanka
Under 16s

Postby Insider » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:53 pm

Tanka wrote:
Redandblack00 wrote:It would be the possible out come if he went to Ramblers, he's a selfish, let the team down when it counts, undisciplined and a cat to go with it. Fielke said he wouldnt be unhappy if left. ( horses mouth )

In last years GF he almost won the game for Imps in the last quarter......hard to say he let the team down when it counts I think

Tanka my friend were u watchin the same grand final? Imps were 5 goal up at 3/4 time and got rolled by 4 goals how did he nearlly win it for them?
Insider
Rookie

Postby GWW » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:23 pm

I thought the same thing actually, i think Tonka might actually be referring to the 3rd quarter.
GWW

Has liked: 816 times
Been liked: 166 times

Postby Insider » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:25 pm

GWW wrote:I thought the same thing actually, i think Tonka might actually be referring to the 3rd quarter.

Or tonka had too many beers in the heat!!!!! Probally one off the best gfs i seen for a while!!!!
Insider
Rookie

Postby GWW » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:39 pm

Who were you barracking for Insider?
GWW

Postby Insider » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:41 pm

GWW wrote:Who were you barracking for Insider?

Jervois mate you?
Insider
Rookie

Postby GWW » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:44 pm

Didn't see the game Insider (as i was at a GF in the South East that day), but wanted Jervois to win as well. The team i support is a big rival of the Bluds, but thats been overshadowed the last few years by my dislike of Imps, quite enjoy seeing them lose GF's actually.
GWW

Postby Insider » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:46 pm

GWW wrote:Didn't see the game Insider (as i was at a GF in the South East that day), but wanted Jervois to win as well. The team i support is a big rival of the Bluds, but thats been overshadowed the last few years by my dislike of Imps, quite enjoy seeing them lose GF's actually.

Does that mean ur a tailem follower?
Insider
Rookie

Postby Dogwatcher » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:05 pm

Did Todd van Dyk ever play in the RMFL?
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby toots » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:50 am

I thought Imps lost G/f when they got smashed in the middle in that last Quarter i think kicked first 5 goals all the while
Fielke sat on his hands did jack shit about it piss poor coaching effort
And if you noticed the only time Imps started going forward again was when Sayers went in the middle
Fielke VERY ORDINARY MATCH DAY COACH!!!!!!!!
toots
Mini-League

Postby Tanka » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:49 am

toots wrote:I thought Imps lost G/f when they got smashed in the middle in that last Quarter i think kicked first 5 goals all the while
Fielke sat on his hands did jack shit about it piss poor coaching effort
And if you noticed the only time Imps started going forward again was when Sayers went in the middle
Fielke VERY ORDINARY MATCH DAY COACH!!!!!!!!

Exactly what I was talking about......It is pretty hard to stop the run on in any game let alone the last quarter of a GF......Fielke did F all and it looked like Sayers took it on himself to get amongst it. Dont follow the league all that closely but it was a pretty good performance in a GF.
Tanka
Under 16s

Postby Down&Out » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:45 pm

Insider when I said quality -it sounds like Katenyeri has gone and rumour has it that smelty has taken others- surely that is quality from an already depleted side. Dent will have to play out the season himself and drag some with him for them to improve- not sure whether Dent is drawing many- lots of his interest will lie with guys who do not get a ressies game in Adelaide- hardly stocking up with quality?
Down&Out
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Insider » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:18 pm

Down&Out wrote:Insider when I said quality -it sounds like Katenyeri has gone and rumour has it that smelty has taken others- surely that is quality from an already depleted side. Dent will have to play out the season himself and drag some with him for them to improve- not sure whether Dent is drawing many- lots of his interest will lie with guys who do not get a ressies game in Adelaide- hardly stocking up with quality?

Tailem have lost:
Graetz
Muffy
Howes
and a few others all to a pckage deal somewhere not 100% on team sorry.
rumours are that smelty was doing the shopping for them and somes with the package!!!!!
Wat a good coach hey.
Insider
Rookie

Postby thegossip » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:34 pm

yep all off to ironbank, with ex player wendleborn. Looks like tailem dont want to play local players and other players had payments slashed. Dont know if corey smelt had anything to do with these guys going.
thegossip

Postby Insider » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:40 pm

thegossip wrote:yep all off to ironbank, with ex player wendleborn. Looks like tailem dont want to play local players and other players had payments slashed. Dont know if corey smelt had anything to do with these guys going.

I know he did!! Gonna wait for tailem to ask him to come back as a player then say sorry too late and play ironbank too. He was selling himself all over SA country footy. Ask Kingston wat he was askin for (just himself)!!!
Insider
Rookie

Postby Dogwatcher » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:08 pm

Ben Quinn's resigned with Mannum as expected.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby toots » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 am

Insider wrote:
thegossip wrote:yep all off to ironbank, with ex player wendleborn. Looks like tailem dont want to play local players and other players had payments slashed. Dont know if corey smelt had anything to do with these guys going.

I know he did!! Gonna wait for tailem to ask him to come back as a player then say sorry too late and play ironbank too. He was selling himself all over SA country footy. Ask Kingston wat he was askin for (just himself)!!!

Was seen at Mypo Club day last sunday trying to sell himself and others would'nt let the twit near another footy club after what he has done at Tailem is the original FIGJAM
toots
Mini-League

Postby mazdabaiter » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:06 am

well mr INSIDER where do you get your info from, your source is full of crap....as a close friend of corey smelts whom i speak to probably 3-4 times a week and get information from the horses mouth and know exactly what he is upto, you are way off the mark....and as for the 3 you mentioned him having a say in where they go, me myself and i were responsible for making certain phone calls to them to get them down to adelaide and play in the ametuer L...being an ex tailem player its easy to get phone numbers and ask the question, but for atleast 2 of these players that have never even donned a reserves jumper, there price is way overpriced!!!! instead of the gossip maybe you should ring corey himself and ask him, ill forward his number on if you want it!!!

l
mazdabaiter

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy