River Murray Football League talk

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Postby dinglinga » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:09 pm

i think some facts need to told here

smelty has built in the mypo area..

smelty was asked to come out to its club day

IF smelty decides and there is a VERY strong chance he will

he will play local footy for Mypo for nothing

so rumors of him tryin to sell himself and other players in a package can now be laied to rest

maybe he DOES have the ability to have players to follow him ...what does that tell you
dinglinga
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby petoe » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:50 pm

mypo= mypolonga or myponga?
petoe
Under 16s

Been liked: 5 times

Postby Coorong » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:53 pm

Last time I looked, Myponga was not in the RMFL
Coorong
League - Best 21

Been liked: 8 times

Postby Insider » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:28 pm

mazdabaiter wrote:well mr INSIDER where do you get your info from, your source is full of crap....as a close friend of corey smelts whom i speak to probably 3-4 times a week and get information from the horses mouth and know exactly what he is upto, you are way off the mark....and as for the 3 you mentioned him having a say in where they go, me myself and i were responsible for making certain phone calls to them to get them down to adelaide and play in the ametuer L...being an ex tailem player its easy to get phone numbers and ask the question, but for atleast 2 of these players that have never even donned a reserves jumper, there price is way overpriced!!!! instead of the gossip maybe you should ring corey himself and ask him, ill forward his number on if you want it!!!

I also know someone that knows smelty very well. my source is pretty reliable being a current player in the league and has a very close link. Wat players u talkin bout going to ametures mate? the players i mentioned all played A grade last year!

l
Insider
Rookie

Postby Down&Out » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:05 pm

It is interesting Mazdabaiter that you seem to have the true word on Smelt yet his name pops up all over the place. A Mallee football club pres I know has confirmed that Smelt has contacted him looking at deals and talking money to play with at least one of the Tailem guys mentioned
Down&Out
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Insider » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:19 pm

Down&Out wrote:It is interesting Mazdabaiter that you seem to have the true word on Smelt yet his name pops up all over the place. A Mallee football club pres I know has confirmed that Smelt has contacted him looking at deals and talking money to play with at least one of the Tailem guys mentioned

Whos the Mallee club Down maybe mazdabaiter doesnt know smelty that well
Insider
Rookie

Postby Down&Out » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:22 pm

Peake certainly one- still ringing at the start of this week- rumours maybe that Karoonda have been on his phone list as well
Down&Out
Under 16s

Postby Insider » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:26 pm

Down&Out wrote:Peake certainly one- still ringing at the start of this week- rumours maybe that Karoonda have been on his phone list as well

He is definately shopping mate my money is on him going to ironbank with the other boys hes part of the deal dont worry bout that.
Insider
Rookie

Postby Down&Out » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:34 pm

It is interesting because a couple of weeks ago i heard he was a done deal at Ironbank - he has a link with exelby- maybe just playing a few off- not bad for a tailem b grader!
Down&Out
Under 16s

Postby Flyingfox » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:56 pm

Well between Smelt and Smith at ironbank there wont be much defensive work in their forward line up there....
Flyingfox
Mini-League

Postby lionheart » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:47 am

Jeremy Rigney, trevors brother and maybe Neil Reeves from Christies Beach to Jervois
lionheart
Mini-League

Postby dinglinga » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:34 am

to those who have trouble reading

i can CONFIRM corey smelt is playing for mypolonga this year at NO COST ....

in relation that mazdabaiter doesnt know corey well as said earlier in this forum.

mazdabaiter was in corey's bridal party.. and speaks to hm on a daily basis.. i know this for a FACT....

yes its quite easy for ppl to say oh corey's doing this corey's doing that... corey's name is being mentioned at different places'..

matter of the fact is corey this year has decided to play for the loal club where he is living...

if your unsure u can contact corey and ask him urself....
dinglinga
League - Best 21

Postby mazdabaiter » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:57 am

ITS OK DINGALING, I BET THESE GUYS ARE JUST A LITTLE PISSED OFF THAT THEY THEMSELVES PROBABLY WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY AT AN A GRADE LEVEL. ID RATHER REPLY TO YOU MATE COS I CANT BE BOTHERED WASTING TIME REPLYING TO WANNABEES THAT JUST CREATE RUMORS AS OPPOSED TO THE ACTUAL FACTS!!!!!

EY BUCKET ARSE(SMELTA) WHAT DO YOU RECKON ABOUT THESE GONGAS, ID PUT MY HOUSE ON IT THAT YOUR 6 OR 7 LEAUGE GAMES FOR GLENELG IN 1999 ARE 6 OR 7 MORE THAN THEY PLAYED....DONT FORGET TO BRING THE SOUTHERN C U TIGHT ARSE
mazdabaiter

Postby Insider » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:57 pm

mazdabaiter wrote:ITS OK DINGALING, I BET THESE GUYS ARE JUST A LITTLE PISSED OFF THAT THEY THEMSELVES PROBABLY WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY AT AN A GRADE LEVEL. ID RATHER REPLY TO YOU MATE COS I CANT BE BOTHERED WASTING TIME REPLYING TO WANNABEES THAT JUST CREATE RUMORS AS OPPOSED TO THE ACTUAL FACTS!!!!!

EY BUCKET ARSE(SMELTA) WHAT DO YOU RECKON ABOUT THESE GONGAS, ID PUT MY HOUSE ON IT THAT YOUR 6 OR 7 LEAUGE GAMES FOR GLENELG IN 1999 ARE 6 OR 7 MORE THAN THEY PLAYED....DONT FORGET TO BRING THE SOUTHERN C U TIGHT ARSE

6 or 7 league games gee thats a big effort!! He might not be the only one here that played a bit of league footy. Also heard from Mypo players he not there yet?
Insider
Rookie

Postby Down&Out » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:12 pm

dinglinga/ mazdabaiter you had better stop pumping each other up- Smelt is not the only one who has played a handful of league games- there are a few of us out there! I find it hard to believe that he may not have made phone calls around the traps trying to organise his playing future. Has blokes willing to go with him- so why wouldn't he- don't be so naive and take it to heart boys!!
Down&Out
Under 16s

Postby dinglinga » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:15 pm

were not naive considering we speak to him on a daily basis...

correct there are some of us that have more than 20 twenty games here
dinglinga
League - Best 21

Postby The Freak » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:20 pm

You guys need to get out more if you talk daily!!
The Freak
Mini-League

Postby Down&Out » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:28 pm

Does anyone have any mail about Steven Tootell- Apparently has links to Mypolonga FC (underage coaching)???
Down&Out
Under 16s

Postby BCC » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:40 pm

speaking of mypo... hows sam flinn fairing. born and bread at bridgy naturally a very talented footballer.
BCC
Rookie

Postby magpie in the 80's » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:44 pm

I REMEMBER THE CHEEKY LITTLE BUGGER WHEN HE WAS ABOUT 6 Y.O. WHEN I USE TO PLAY AGAINST HIS DAD. GOOD BLOKE STEVE :D
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy