Yorke Peninsula League

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

by Dirty dog » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:35 am

countryfootyfan wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:Rd 14

Southern Eagles v Central Yorke =Cougars
Cougars are flying and can’t fault them at moment but Eagles on the other hand losing to Wallaroo at home is a big thing. No Mummy again is huge, Cougars to hammer the falling Eagles.

CMS Crows v Kadina =Kadina
Crows on life support, huge chance now to drop out the 5 if they lose tomorrow then face a fully load Ardrossan next week. Going for Crows just and with little confidence.

Paskeville v Moonta = Paskeville
Match of the round here out at Pasky oval. Both sides cruising along nicely and match up well on each other and both looking to finish 2nd. Both sides have a good blend of outside players, senior players and exciting young locals. Pasky will be without their inside mid/contested bull beast star in Heff with a 2 week suspension for striking. Paskeville just lost last time they

Wallaroo v Bute = Wallaroo
Battle for the wooden spoon here, can’t get a form line on Bute as it seems that they played about a month ago but Wallaroo had a huge win last week away down south which is rare and that gives them some form. In front of some old premiership heroes Wallaroo to get the job done. Great to see Riley Westlake back playing his first game of the year in the B’s, great player with huge potential. Wallaroo by 5pts

Have fun and all the best

Great write up again Dog, should probably take over the half back wanker’s column in the times!!
Is Mumford still out for the eagles?
Agree with all of your predictions - and equally good to see Westlake back out. Too good of a player to be missing for Wallaroo.

Mummy on the updated team sheet now so he’s playing tomorrow.
Dirty dog
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 187 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

by Dirty dog » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Premiership market update after rd 14

Cougars $3.00
Moonta $3.00
Southern Eagles $4.50
Paskeville $5.00
Crows $5.00
Ardrossan $20
Wallaroo——
Kadina——
Bute——

Very close comp this year and some massive games this Saturday. Ardrossan v Crows looks to be intriguing contest with Ardrossan fielding a full deck including the lads from SN. Paskeville v Southern Eagles also a huge match but they don’t get close to Richmond v Collingwood equivalent match Moonta v Central Yorke, 1st and 2nd going head to head at Moonta. Could this be a preview of grand final day?
Dirty dog
Under 18s

by Fricky » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:02 am

How's young Woolford going at the Cougars?
Fricky
League - Best 21

Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 120 times
Grassroots Team: Walkerville

by Love a rumour » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Hopefully see ardrossan win this weekend to make it a nail biting end of year
Love a rumour
Rookie

Been liked: 3 times

by Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:30 pm

countryfootyfan wrote:

Cougars are flying and can’t fault them at moment but Eagles on the other hand losing to Wallaroo at home is a big thing. No Mummy again is huge, Cougars to hammer the falling Eagles.

Crows on life support, huge chance now to drop out the 5 if they lose tomorrow then face a fully load Ardrossan next week. Going for Crows just and with little confidence.

Match of the round here out at Pasky oval. Both sides cruising along nicely and match up well on each other and both looking to finish 2nd. Both sides have a good blend of outside players, senior players and exciting young locals. Pasky will be without their inside mid/contested bull beast star in Heff with a 2 week suspension for striking. Paskeville just lost last time they

Battle for the wooden spoon here, can’t get a form line on Bute as it seems that they played about a month ago but Wallaroo had a huge win last week away down south which is rare and that gives them some form. In front of some old premiership heroes Wallaroo to get the job done. Great to see Riley Westlake back playing his first game of the year in the B’s, great player with huge potential. Wallaroo by 5pts

Great write up again Dog, should probably take over the half back wanker’s column in the times!!
Agree with all of your predictions - and equally good to see Westlake back out. Too good of a player to be missing for Wallaroo.

1/4 :shock:
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

by Dirty dog » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
countryfootyfan wrote:

1/4 :shock:

Got 2 I think LM, not any easy comp to predict and this Saturday’s games are even harder.
Dirty dog
Under 18s

by Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:37 am

Dirty dog wrote:Got 2 I think LM, not any easy comp to predict and this Saturday’s games are even harder.

I know mate, harder to pick than a broken nose.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

by Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:47 am

I'll have a guess.
Round 15
Ardrossan vs CMS Crows 1-24
Kadina vs Bute 1-24
Moonta vs CY Cougars 1-24
Paskeville vs Southern Eagles 1-24
Lightning McQueen
Coach

by Tree top » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Was reading on Apfl page that HWE are interested in the Westlake boys from wallaroo... any chance of them leaving ? Recent results may be a possibility.

Any markets on mail medal winner dirty dog ?
Tree top
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time

by countryfootyfan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:25 pm

CMS over the Roos
Cougars over Moonta in a nailbiter
Bute over Kadina
Southern Eagles to roll Pasky
countryfootyfan
Under 18s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

by Dirty dog » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:52 pm

Rd 15

Ardrossan v CMS Crows =Crows
Not seeing any SN boys in this week for the Roos, not sure why you would get clearances for 3 of them and they don’t play but that’s Ardrossan for ya. Crows have a good line up this week and should put the Roos out of finals contention, Crows to play finals in 2018.

Kadina v Bute = Bute
Kadina playing basically all locals and getting valuable games in to the next generation but Bute have been so close to many teams this year and deserve another win. Roosters to win in a close 1.

Moonta v Cougars = Moonta
Easy 1 this game if you have been following my predictions, Moonta don’t lose at home! I think this will be the GF preview and a cracking game but Moonta’s home ground advantage is to good to ignore. Moonta to win

Paskeville v Southern Eagles =Eagles
Pasky got a bit of the lovely boys going on at the moment and are just happy to be just playing for shits and giggles at the moment, Eagles took a huge scalp last week and that can’t be ignored. Paskeville have a great list as good as any they just have to want it more. Eagles to win

Have fun and all the best from Melbourne this weekend
Dirty dog
Under 18s

by Dirty dog » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Tree top wrote:Was reading on Apfl page that HWE are interested in the Westlake boys from wallaroo... any chance of them leaving ? Recent results may be a possibility.

Grub(Riley Westlake) is who they want but to move him I guess they are trying for a package deal including Dillon. 0.0 chance that will happen, Min Man also chasing him apparently @$750

Mail medal market is a good point you have raised and I’ll try and frame a market next week but for now I’ll give you 3 names to get started.

Tyson Wait-Paskeville- Gun,won 3 already and having a fantastic year again and everyone loves Harry.
Steve Wellington-Ardrossan- running machine with heaps of flare that stands out and he kicks goals.
Jono Lee-Kadina-Playing in a losing team but clearly the best ruck and has had plenty of BOG performance and been literally been outstanding.

I’m sure there is more but for now that will get us started, next week I’ll give a more comprehensive analysis of a top ten type set up and a market.
Dirty dog
Under 18s

by Love a rumour » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:02 pm

This comp just tightened right up from the weekend’s games
Love a rumour
Rookie

Been liked: 3 times

by hairy cat » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:34 pm

Dirty dog wrote:
Tree top wrote:Was reading on Apfl page that HWE are interested in the Westlake boys from wallaroo... any chance of them leaving ? Recent results may be a possibility.

Grub(Riley Westlake) is who they want but to move him I guess they are trying for a package deal including Dillon. 0.0 chance that will happen, Min Man also chasing him apparently @$750

Mail medal market is a good point you have raised and I’ll try and frame a market next week but for now I’ll give you 3 names to get started.

Tyson Wait-Paskeville- Gun,won 3 already and having a fantastic year again and everyone loves Harry.
Steve Wellington-Ardrossan- running machine with heaps of flare that stands out and he kicks goals.
Jono Lee-Kadina-Playing in a losing team but clearly the best ruck and has had plenty of BOG performance and been literally been outstanding.

I’m sure there is more but for now that will get us started, next week I’ll give a more comprehensive analysis of a top ten type set up and a market.

Not the only 1 in the Dog squad been chased
The Peckers are tapping a way at a wingman
hairy cat
Under 16s

Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 28 times
Grassroots Team: Kapunda

by OnSong » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:53 pm

hairy cat wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:

There's strong link there though. A close bond.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

by hairy cat » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:31 pm

OnSong wrote:
hairy cat wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:

There's strong link there though. A close bond.

Careful OS you could end up in the two's :roll:
hairy cat
Under 16s

by Dirty dog » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:08 am

Premiership market update after Rd 15

*Market mover alert*

Moonta $2.50
Cougars $3.50
Paskeville $3.75
Southern Eagles $4.50
Crows $10
Ardrossan $10

Awesome competition this year and anyone can win out of those 6. Think Moonta are a lock to make the GF but who they will be playing could be any of the remaining 5. Really looking forward to the remaining games and a big finals series.

Well done to Ardrossan on a great win, isn’t it great to look at the ladder and see Ardrossan in the 5, need to get 3 games in to the other SN boys so they qualify them for finals. Let’s hope they do, dare to dream Roo’s
Dirty dog
Under 18s

by Dirty dog » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:54 am

hairy cat wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:

Is he left or right Hannded? Or both? Iv got a massive hangover today, drank way to much Baileys last night.
Dirty dog
Under 18s

by hairy cat » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:24 pm

Dirty dog wrote:
hairy cat wrote:
Dirty dog wrote:

Is he left or right Hannded? Or both? Iv got a massive hangover today, drank way to much Baileys last night.

You probably should be drinking hann light instead dirty dog
hairy cat
Under 16s

by Dirty dog » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:32 am

Rd 16

Bute v CMS Crows= Bute
Crows have to win to make the 5 but are missing gun players like Wundke, Baillie, Fitzgerald,Goldsworthy and Cocks and the quality can’t be replaced from the B grade. Bute as I keep saying have a development squad and continue to improve with every game they play together. Bute lads will be full of confidence and have plenty of energy and hunger for another win up at Bute.

Kadina v Paskeville =Paskeville
Best rivalry in the league but this game won’t go down to the last 5 minuets. Paskeville get Abraham Helfland aka Heff back from suspension and string bean t-shirt Tommy Phelps also. The most exciting thing about this game will be a punch on between Jono Lee and Heff at same stage as they dislike each other a lot and always go at each other, don’t get reported again Heff! Paskeville to get the job done on the big KDRC ground.

Central Yorke v Wallaroo = Cougars
Wallaroo look to have a full deck this week with T Flint back and the super talented R Westlake. Maitland have struggled in recent weeks but that can happen and it’s hard to stay unbeaten. Cougars back at home will get a win but will have a fair battle on their hands doing it.

Moonta v Ardrossan = Moonta
I feel an up set here as Ardrossan has been a bit of a bogey side over the years but I can’t turn against what I have been banging on about all year and I’ll repeat it again, Moonta have the best home ground advantage in the league and will win.

Adelaide v Port Adelaide = Port Adelaide
Ordinary starting time again but we move on. Port should get on top in the clearances and continue getting it forward to giant Dicko who has hands like baseball gloves and is in good nik after a stellar performance down in Antarctica Sunday. Backs have been fantastic all year and Super star R Gray will have a day out and kick a bag. Let’s hope the weather holds out and it’s a full house and it’s a fast flowing high scoring shootout. Port to win at home in front of the Crows faithful.

Dirty dog
Under 18s

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy