Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the 2019 Grand Final

Brahma Lodge
0
No votes
Elizabeth
2
29%
Fitzroy
0
No votes
Hectorville
0
No votes
Ingle Farm
1
14%
Marion
3
43%
OSB/Lonsdale
1
14%
Para Hills
0
No votes
West Croydon
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 7

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Brodlach » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:07 pm

Don’t like Elizabeth Bedge?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 28341
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1859 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby The Bedge » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:08 pm

Oh, knew i was missing someone, couldn't work out who! :lol: :oops:

Righto, Eagles into 6th, and bump everyone down a spot.
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2330 times
Been liked: 2316 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Bombers4EVA » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:16 am

Hey Bedge,
Was I seeing something or have you put a transfer request to go to Pulteney?
HOUGHTON RAIDERS DIV 7 RESERVES UNDEFEATED PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 am
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 79 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:26 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:Hey Bedge,
Was I seeing something or have you put a transfer request to go to Pulteney?

You're shitting me?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 33638
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1908 times
Been liked: 3843 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Bombers4EVA » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:28 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Hey Bedge,
Was I seeing something or have you put a transfer request to go to Pulteney?

You're shitting me?

Have a look on SAAFL Clearances mate. Matthew Bedgegood to Pulteney - Pending.
HOUGHTON RAIDERS DIV 7 RESERVES UNDEFEATED PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 am
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 79 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby zedman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:34 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:Hey Bedge,
Was I seeing something or have you put a transfer request to go to Pulteney?
Attachments
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (13.05 KiB) Viewed 1283 times
User avatar
zedman
Coach
 
Posts: 6206
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:48 pm
Has liked: 868 times
Been liked: 344 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Brodlach » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:38 am

:lol:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 28341
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1859 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby The Bedge » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:42 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Hey Bedge,
Was I seeing something or have you put a transfer request to go to Pulteney?

You're shitting me?

Have a look on SAAFL Clearances mate. Matthew Bedgegood to Pulteney - Pending.

News to me :shock:
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2330 times
Been liked: 2316 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby The Bedge » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:45 am

B4E have you also heard Marion and OSB are joining the AdFL?

B4E Lives under a rock.JPG
B4E Lives under a rock.JPG (18.05 KiB) Viewed 1260 times
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2330 times
Been liked: 2316 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Bombers4EVA » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 am

The Bedge wrote:B4E have you also heard Marion and OSB are joining the AdFL?

B4E Lives under a rock.JPG

Ingle Farm Pulteney Bedgegood, Matthew Pending 2019-02-07
HOUGHTON RAIDERS DIV 7 RESERVES UNDEFEATED PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 am
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 79 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Arch44 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:15 am

The Bedge wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Hey Bedge,
Was I seeing something or have you put a transfer request to go to Pulteney?

You're shitting me?

Have a look on SAAFL Clearances mate. Matthew Bedgegood to Pulteney - Pending.

News to me :shock:

Hope you sort out the bbq Bedgey :lol:
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:17 pm
Has liked: 650 times
Been liked: 228 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:35 am

They only head hunted him to sort out the BBQ 8)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24775
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1233 times
Been liked: 1720 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Bombers4EVA » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:40 am

Footy Chick wrote:They only head hunted him to sort out the BBQ 8)

Never thought he'd ever leave Ingle Farm.
HOUGHTON RAIDERS DIV 7 RESERVES UNDEFEATED PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 am
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 79 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby The Bedge » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:45 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:They only head hunted him to sort out the BBQ 8)

Never thought he'd ever leave Ingle Farm.

$800 a game plus $5 a goal to sit at full forward and replace Langford. 8)
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2330 times
Been liked: 2316 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Dirty dog » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:58 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:They only head hunted him to sort out the BBQ 8)

Never thought he'd ever leave Ingle Farm.

$800 a game plus $5 a goal to sit at full forward and replace Langford. 8)

Will you be shaving your legs like him too?
Dirty dog
Rookie
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:42 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 8 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby carey » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Wow, just wow. :lol: :lol: :lol:
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
User avatar
carey
Coach
 
 
Posts: 18879
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:20 pm
Location: From a place i shouldn't be.
Has liked: 2055 times
Been liked: 2320 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Maddog17 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:24 pm

I heard that Lutheran are dropping down to div 7 so they can have a 9 team Comp in both div 6 and 7

Any thruth to this ??
Maddog17
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:09 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby carey » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:13 pm

Maddog17 wrote:I heard that Lutheran are dropping down to div 7 so they can have a 9 team Comp in both div 6 and 7

Any thruth to this ??



Are you worried the units will face them Dog?

One job! :lol:
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
User avatar
carey
Coach
 
 
Posts: 18879
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:20 pm
Location: From a place i shouldn't be.
Has liked: 2055 times
Been liked: 2320 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby Maddog17 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Na heard a few rumours about it that’s all
Maddog17
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:09 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby carey » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Maddog17 wrote:Na heard a few rumours about it that’s all



Houghton v Adel Lutheran could be the biggest greatest B grade game ever!

I’d expect a crowd of 16 or 17 to watch it.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
User avatar
carey
Coach
 
 
Posts: 18879
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:20 pm
Location: From a place i shouldn't be.
Has liked: 2055 times
Been liked: 2320 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 9 guests