2%
Salisbury
14%
St Pauls OS
No votes

Total votes : 43

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby The Bedge » Wed May 15, 2024 12:53 pm

whufc wrote:My fondest memories of junior footy is losing GF's regularly to Elizabeth.

Geez you had a shit childhood if that's your fondest memories! :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3196 times
Been liked: 4041 times

Postby whufc » Wed May 15, 2024 12:58 pm

The Bedge wrote:
whufc wrote:My fondest memories of junior footy is losing GF's regularly to Elizabeth.

Getting to run through the banners
The crowds
Playing on the home of the mighty dogs
Getting to be in the changerooms our idols trained in.

Bloody good days!!!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5612 times
Been liked: 2541 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby MW » Wed May 15, 2024 1:05 pm

whufc wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Getting to run through the banners
The crowds
Playing on the home of the mighty dogs
Getting to be in the changerooms our idols trained in.

Bloody good days!!!

One of my two mini-league games (for Glenelg... :evil: ) was at Elizabeth.... I kicked a goal with the final score Glenelg 1.0.0 def Centrals 0.0.0 :lol:
For what it's worth, second mini-league game was v Norwood on Footy Park, played back pocket and we lost in front of 35k people (can't remember the score or occasion why the crowd was so large).
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2638 times
Been liked: 1868 times

Postby BulkEFC » Wed May 15, 2024 9:52 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:All the returning players suck anyway.. not sure why the units would have a meltdown although it does seem like the eagles have timed it perfectly to all of a sudden get 2 horrible teams on the park with all their “returning” players and now they can compete for the official title of the worst amateur team in the northern suburbs, clearly not a title the eagles want..

Suck now? Maybe but definitely done more than most in football.
Would be easy just jump off when times get hard and jump back on when it's easy again yeah?
BulkEFC
Mini-League

Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Angle Vale

Postby The Bedge » Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

Shots fired :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Arch44 » Thu May 16, 2024 12:06 pm

The Bedge wrote:Shots fired :lol:

Accurate though.
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 275 times

Postby #bleedredandblue » Thu May 16, 2024 4:16 pm

BulkEFC wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:All the returning players suck anyway.. not sure why the units would have a meltdown although it does seem like the eagles have timed it perfectly to all of a sudden get 2 horrible teams on the park with all their “returning” players and now they can compete for the official title of the worst amateur team in the northern suburbs, clearly not a title the eagles want..

Would be easy just jump off when times get hard and jump back on when it's easy again yeah?

Not sure if that’s aimed at any individual in particular but if it’s aimed at who I think it is, you should probably do some home work so you don’t sound so stupid..

Played division 1-3 at Eastern Park where they only won 5 games throughout them 3 years
Almost 200 A grade games since 2011
Captained the footy club for 5 seasons, in years where we were very good and also not so good
Never turned the back when times got hard that’s for damn sure

At 30 years old it makes sense to be home helping out a best mate in his first season as coach!

Don’t be firing shots if you know absolutely nothing, dumbest thing I’ve seen someone write on here

Elizabeth won’t ever beat Eastern Park as long as said person is playing there, mark my words dork :)
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby The Bedge » Thu May 16, 2024 4:29 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:Don’t be firing shots if you know absolutely nothing, dumbest thing I’ve seen someone write on here

Elizabeth won’t ever beat Eastern Park as long as said person is playing there, mark my words dork :)

I think you're scared of him, and Elizabeth.. You just know they're the big dog in the 5113, and worried about what they will become 8) :D
The Bedge
Coach

Postby BulkEFC » Thu May 16, 2024 5:40 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:
BulkEFC wrote:

Would be easy just jump off when times get hard and jump back on when it's easy again

Have a listen to you ya big donkey, I was returning fire.
Noone cares about your Amateur league career bud.
BulkEFC
Mini-League

Postby am Bays » Thu May 16, 2024 5:46 pm

BulkEFC wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:
BulkEFC wrote:

Would be easy just jump off when times get hard and jump back on when it's easy again

Why dont you mob sort it out behind the Octagon this Sat night... :D ;)
Last edited by am Bays on Thu May 16, 2024 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 1833 times

Postby #bleedredandblue » Thu May 16, 2024 5:48 pm

BulkEFC wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:
BulkEFC wrote:

Yeah and you made yourself sound stupid! Elizabeth do suck, all their players suck, some good people at the club but doesn’t change the fact they suck! You tried returning fire but have absolutely no idea what your talking about you big dork, I was just spitting facts at your stupid comment :) :) :)
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Postby The Bedge » Thu May 16, 2024 6:15 pm

am Bays wrote:Why dont you mob sort it out behind the Octagon this Sat night... :D ;)

After the Bluelight Disco finishes.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby HBF39 » Thu May 16, 2024 6:38 pm

The Bedge wrote:
am Bays wrote:Why dont you mob sort it out behind the Octagon this Sat night... :D ;)

After the Bluelight Disco finishes.

I'll go, but I'm only staying for the Bluelight!
HBF39
Mini-League

Has liked: 117 times
Been liked: 8 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby BulkEFC » Thu May 16, 2024 6:55 pm

Yeah and you made yourself sound stupid! Elizabeth do suck, all their players suck, some good people at the club but doesn’t change the fact they suck! You tried returning fire but have absolutely no idea what your talking about you big dork, I was just spitting facts at your stupid comment :) :) :)[/quote]

I sound stupid because I didn't care to find out about your mediocre Amateur league 'career'.
Sit down before you hurt yourself mate.
BulkEFC
Mini-League

Postby Yank Man » Thu May 16, 2024 8:16 pm

BulkEFC wrote:Yeah and you made yourself sound stupid! Elizabeth do suck, all their players suck, some good people at the club but doesn’t change the fact they suck! You tried returning fire but have absolutely no idea what your talking about you big dork, I was just spitting facts at your stupid comment :) :) :)

I sound stupid because I didn't care to find out about your mediocre Amateur league 'career'.
Sit down before you hurt yourself mate.[/quote]

bleedredandblue would be the first player picked in my team. I’ve been on the other side of the fence and he’s the hardest player to get a match up on.
Wish I was that ‘mediocre’ :D
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 323 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby BulkEFC » Thu May 16, 2024 9:09 pm

Yank Man wrote:
BulkEFC wrote:Yeah and you made yourself sound stupid! Elizabeth do suck, all their players suck, some good people at the club but doesn’t change the fact they suck! You tried returning fire but have absolutely no idea what your talking about you big dork, I was just spitting facts at your stupid comment :) :) :)

Sit down before you hurt yourself mate.

bleedredandblue would be the first player picked in my team. I’ve been on the other side of the fence and he’s the hardest player to get a match up on.
Wish I was that ‘mediocre’ :D[/quote]

Don't stroke his ego, kid needs to be humble.
Ya can't rag on another club and then cry when you're called out.
BulkEFC
Mini-League

Postby hollywood7477 » Thu May 16, 2024 11:07 pm

BulkEFC wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:
BulkEFC wrote:

Some massive sledging going on here ya big dork, ya big donkey!!!!
Hate to be on the end of those sledges on the field.

Not quite as good as Vossy said to his brother when he was having a shot at goal. My dad f****d ya mum last night
hollywood7477
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 73 times

Postby Arch44 » Thu May 16, 2024 11:53 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:
BulkEFC wrote:

Not sure if that’s aimed at any individual in particular but if it’s aimed at who I think it is, you should probably do some home work so you don’t sound so stupid..

Played division 1-3 at Eastern Park where they only won 5 games throughout them 3 years
Captained the footy club for 5 seasons, in years where we were very good and also not so good

At 30 years old it makes sense to be home helping out a best mate in his first season as coach!

Don’t be firing shots if you know absolutely nothing, dumbest thing I’ve seen someone write on here

Please tell me you didn’t just rattle off your own playing career :lol:
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 275 times

Postby #bleedredandblue » Fri May 17, 2024 8:39 am

Arch44 wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:
BulkEFC wrote:

Please tell me you didn’t just rattle off your own playing career :lol:

Not sure if you can read but I’ve got some loser trying to say I left when it got hard, I’ve literally pointed out the complete opposite.. we won 5 games in 3 years, didn’t leave? 200 games at the club says I didn’t leave when it got hard? Course I’m gonna defend myself if someone throwing pot shots and they know absolutely nothing, just a dumb comment really..
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Postby #bleedredandblue » Fri May 17, 2024 8:42 am

If you think that’s me rattling off my career, you are just as dumb
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s