SAAFL predictions

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Postby Dogwatcher » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:14 am

cj_blacks wrote:All seriousness carey do you have to be so negative at everything. Where have we bragged at our win? We played against a rabble. Im getting the impression the rank clubs that make up div 7 dislike the possibility of a new college team coming in and possibly being pretty compedative.

Your quiet sensitive aren't you CJ?

PS: I thought being a college boy, you'd know how to spell competitive. ;)
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby cj_blacks » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:44 am

not really sensitive just sick of the likes of carey, duncs, and a couple of others that only think the light shines out of their clubs ass and need to be negative to everyother club not just ours but every other club... to put it into perspective, half the guys that play div 1 wouldnt know you exist.
cj_blacks
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby carey18 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:50 am

cj you really need to relax mate.i am not bagging your club at all and i dont think i have bagged any other club on here.i respect the clubs out north and stick up for them.whats div 1 got to do with it unless you r another guy who runs around in the lower grades thinking there shit dont stink when they coyld play a lot higher.is thre anything wrong with sticking up for your club? bloody hell mate relax and make us shut up if it bothers you by winning div 7.then go home and tell your div 1 mates im sure the will be impressed!
carey18

Postby stan » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:01 am

Both of you should save it for the Paralowie vs Blackfriars match, on Saturday, 06 May , Round 5.

Since your both from div 7 lets have some predictions for winners this week, and i know that you will choose your own team in that particlar game.

Games are:
Saturday, 08 April 2006
02:15 PM Wingfield Royals v North Pines Proposed Ottoway Reserve, 68
02:15 PM Houghton Districts v Paralowie Proposed Houghton Memorial Oval, 24
02:15 PM St Paul's College OS v Henley Proposed To be advised,
02:15 PM Trinity College OS v Western Warriors Proposed Trinity Blakeview Campus,
02:15 PM Blackfriars OS v Tea Tree Gully Proposed St Dominics Oval, b16

Without knowing alot about these teams and most of what i have heard has been from here. Here are my winners this week:

Wingfield Royals
Paralowie
St.Pauls OS
Trinity OS
Blackfriars OS
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1255 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby carey18 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:27 am

stan im just having a joke im not throwing crap at his club.i hope they do well in the first year and can move up thru the grades,anyway my tips
wingfield v north pines tko in 2nd round! should be a ripper for fights but think wingfield will get up
houghton v paralowie nothing but respect for houghton.always give a honest account for themselfs not matter the score.if
it rains will be very close but ill pick paralowie by 11 points.
st pauls v henly think st pauls by a couple
trinity v w warriors trinity if they keep there head.19 points
blackfriars v ttg will be a very good game.blackfriars will get up i think but will be a good game
carey18

Postby duncs7 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:31 pm

cj_blacks wrote:not really sensitive just sick of the likes of carey, duncs, and a couple of others that only think the light shines out of their clubs ass and need to be negative to everyother club not just ours but every other club... to put it into perspective, half the guys that play div 1 wouldnt know you exist.

U poor soul. Ur so easilly offended. I would love Blackfriars come up and play us. See how u go playing a real club. Not the rabble u will beat this year.
Elizabeth Eagles Football Club. Est 1956
Argana Park, Elizabeth. SA
http://www.elizabethfc.net
duncs7
Under 18s

Postby duncs7 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:34 pm

stan wrote:Both of you should save it for the Paralowie vs Blackfriars match, on Saturday, 06 May , Round 5.

Since your both from div 7 lets have some predictions for winners this week, and i know that you will choose your own team in that particlar game.

Games are:
Saturday, 08 April 2006
02:15 PM Wingfield Royals v North Pines Proposed Ottoway Reserve, 68
02:15 PM Houghton Districts v Paralowie Proposed Houghton Memorial Oval, 24
02:15 PM St Paul's College OS v Henley Proposed To be advised,
02:15 PM Trinity College OS v Western Warriors Proposed Trinity Blakeview Campus,
02:15 PM Blackfriars OS v Tea Tree Gully Proposed St Dominics Oval, b16

Without knowing alot about these teams and most of what i have heard has been from here. Here are my winners this week:

Wingfield Royals
Paralowie
St.Pauls OS
Trinity OS
Blackfriars OS

My tips
Who gives a farq bout D7!
But anyway

Wingfield
Houghton
Henley
Trinity
Gullies
duncs7
Under 18s

Postby cj_blacks » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:49 pm

Ok what about div 5 reserves now for duncs?
cj_blacks
Under 16s

Postby stan » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:55 pm

Duncs7 you seem to like to bag other clubs and mouth off alot. Normally i like to keep myself neutral in these situations but in this case, im pretty sure i was talking to Carey18 and CJ_blacks. Feel free to add opinions and your tips for this week, but in future do not make comments like "who cares gives a farq about div 7". Then you add your tips, how about you not worry about that and if you dont care about something then dont join in the converstation. Now im sure you can understand that.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:56 pm

duncs7 wrote:
cj_blacks wrote:not really sensitive just sick of the likes of carey, duncs, and a couple of others that only think the light shines out of their clubs ass and need to be negative to everyother club not just ours but every other club... to put it into perspective, half the guys that play div 1 wouldnt know you exist.

U poor soul. Ur so easilly offended. I would love Blackfriars come up and play us. See how u go playing a real club. Not the rabble u will beat this year.

Are you saying that TTG that put out four teams on the park each week are not a real club ???

Because you have tiped them to beat blackfriars and you have also said that all teams in that grade are a rabble, and not real clubs.

I think you are a confused person duncs7.
stan
Coach

Postby duncs7 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:23 pm

Clarification for Stanly.
Real club meaning a clubs first team not beating c grade teams or dodgys like Paralowie, Wingfield etc. Real football ends at the top half of Div 6
I dont bag any clubs except Blackfriars and to a lesser extent Paralowie. BF because of CJs comments a few months back about Elizabeth and Paralowie coz they just plain suck. And i have my personal reasons for that. Stan please tell me of another club i have said anything bad about? Got nothing? then Shut up

Div 5 Reserves tips
Elizabeth to kill Kenilworth
??????????
Who gives a far#q about the rest!
duncs7
Under 18s

Postby cj_blacks » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:12 pm

Duncs i cant understand how you act like Eliz are so good... i played Cs for uni a couple of times against your As last year and they honestly werent that good. We were well undermanned both times and were beaten but in the context of the game they are pretty average and you go round acting like they are some sort of super talent.
cj_blacks
Under 16s

Postby dinglinga » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:16 pm

hay cj is that lee swiderski u have running around for u guys!!!

good player.. he would win the B&F at ELizabeth by round 10
dinglinga
League - Best 21

Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Bastard » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:37 pm

I agree that Wingfield etc, to have their A grades in Div 7 is nothing special. Although, for Elizabeth A grade to be in Division 6 last year against our C grade (Uni) when they have been in the competition for so long is pretty ordinary too. Blackfriars are only in Division 7 as it is their first year and that is where you have to start. Wouldn't be surprised to see them up there against Elizabeth in few years as they seem to getting some pretty handy footballers. Look forward to seeing the Blackfriars scores this week against TTG- should be more of an indicator where they are at

I suppose Elizabeth are on their way back up though from last year though making Div 5
Bastard

Postby Dogwatcher » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:04 pm

Wow - Lee Swiderski's still playing!
That's great. The boy can play.
I thought he'd quit through injury years ago.

Anyone know if guys like Steve Couzner, Jamie Nenke and Hamish Hewett are playing at all?
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby Dogwatcher » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:05 pm

PS: Duncs. Pull yer hed in.
I remember playing at Elizabeth when we were a rabble.
And it ain't that long ago.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby stan » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:19 pm

duncs7 wrote:Clarification for Stanly.
Real club meaning a clubs first team not beating c grade teams or dodgys like Paralowie, Wingfield etc. Real football ends at the top half of Div 6
I dont bag any clubs except Blackfriars and to a lesser extent Paralowie. BF because of CJs comments a few months back about Elizabeth and Paralowie coz they just plain suck. And i have my personal reasons for that. Stan please tell me of another club i have said anything bad about? Got nothing? then Shut up

Div 5 Reserves tips
Elizabeth to kill Kenilworth
??????????
Who gives a far#q about the rest!

Here you go then:

duncs7 wrote:]I would love Blackfriars come up and play us. See how u go playing a real club. Not the rabble u will beat this year.

Thats pretty much where you bagged all the clubs, perhaps you should make clear your intentions then.
stan
Coach

Postby cj_blacks » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:23 pm

yeh thats squid, his good upforward for us. coaching the Bgrade at the same time. great guy
cj_blacks
Under 16s

Postby Pag » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:54 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:Wow - Lee Swiderski's still playing!
That's great. The boy can play.
I thought he'd quit through injury years ago.

Anyone know if guys like Steve Couzner, Jamie Nenke and Hamish Hewett are playing at all?

He can play. Came back to us in 2002-03 then left again.

And Couzy's been with us since 2002 as well, been out to a couple of trainings in the last couple of weeks but not sure if he's playing or not, his electrical business is getting a lot of work.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby Dogwatcher » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:57 pm

DEfinately one of the most skilled players I've known was Couzy. Probably could've done more with his footy earlier on.
Good to hear his business is going well.
Dogwatcher
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League