Mawson Lakes
No votes
Salisbury West
7%

Total votes : 87

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri May 12, 2017 10:40 am

sinister23 wrote:
lovetotalkfooty wrote:Ingle Farm very busy lately on the recruitung front. Is it top end talent or just more depth for the club?

Noticed Brandon Rigney has put a clearance back through to Ingle Farm. He was an absolute superstar as a Junior, just had some issues controlling his temper.

If you can keep his temper down. He will be a very valuable player for the farm's. Seen him play and when he is on, he will destroy a of teams. Just gotta keep him focused and play with the team rules.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

Postby Inallseriousness » Fri May 12, 2017 11:36 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:
sinister23 wrote:
lovetotalkfooty wrote:Ingle Farm very busy lately on the recruitung front. Is it top end talent or just more depth for the club?

Noticed Brandon Rigney has put a clearance back through to Ingle Farm. He was an absolute superstar as a Junior, just had some issues controlling his temper.

If you can keep his temper down. He will be a very valuable player for the farm's. Seen him play and when he is on, he will destroy a of teams. Just gotta keep him focused and play with the team rules.

Will play to team rules, has matured and is looking forward to having a kick with his mates
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Robb_Stark » Fri May 12, 2017 11:50 am

Actions speak louder then words let's see how him and the family go back at ingle farm
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby ramming23 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:59 am

Bombers4EVA wrote:
sinister23 wrote:

Is this the same Rigney that was suspended for kicking a player in the head a few years ago in an U/18's game? At Ingle Farm against Broadview if my memory serves me well.
ramming23
Rookie

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Postby The Bedge » Fri May 12, 2017 12:11 pm

ramming23 wrote:Is this the same Rigney that was suspended for kicking a player in the head a few years ago in an U/18's game? At Ingle Farm against Broadview if my memory serves me well.

Negative, that was his cousin Lathanuel - who has been playing at Modbury for a few years now. Lathanuel and his family were given life bans from the club and haven't been back since.

Robb_Stark wrote:Actions speak louder then words let's see how him and the family go back at ingle farm

Never had any issues with Brandon and his immediate family. Had issues with his cousin/uncle - they were moved on several years back and aren't welcome back.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3196 times
Been liked: 4041 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri May 12, 2017 12:15 pm

ramming23 wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:
sinister23 wrote:

Is this the same Rigney that was suspended for kicking a player in the head a few years ago in an U/18's game? At Ingle Farm against Broadview if my memory serves me well.

Yes it is. That was a while ago ...... 2011?
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 534 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri May 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Zartan wrote:
ramming23 wrote:Is this the same Rigney that was suspended for kicking a player in the head a few years ago in an U/18's game? At Ingle Farm against Broadview if my memory serves me well.

Negative, that was his cousin Lathanuel - who has been playing at Modbury for a few years now. Lathanuel and his family were given life bans from the club and haven't been back since.

Robb_Stark wrote:Actions speak louder then words let's see how him and the family go back at ingle farm

Never had any issues with Brandon and his immediate family. Had issues with his cousin/uncle - they were moved on several years back and aren't welcome back.

The incident with Lathanuel was in an A Grade game against Trinity OS
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby The Bedge » Fri May 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:The incident with Lathanuel was in an A Grade game against Trinity OS

Ah yes of course, i remember that day vividly :(
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Fri May 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:Yes it is. That was a while ago ...... 2011?

My bad, got my incidents mixed up. 2011 would be correct. Lathanuel won the U18s medal and Brandon kicked 40 odd goals in 8 games leading up to the incident.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri May 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Zartan wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:Yes it is. That was a while ago ...... 2011?

My bad, got my incidents mixed up. 2011 would be correct. Lathanuel won the U18s medal and Brandon kicked 40 odd goals in 8 games leading up to the incident.

Like I said. He looks to be a very good pick up and can be a very good player as long as he can control his temper and he doesn't get influenced by outside factors.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby The Bedge » Fri May 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:as he can control his temper and he doesn't get influenced by outside factors.

What outside factors? Like opposition players trying to bait him and get under his skin as teams have done with Brad Woodward over the years? Would be pretty disappointed if sides and players stooped to that level.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby beef » Fri May 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Zartan wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:as he can control his temper and he doesn't get influenced by outside factors.

What outside factors? Like opposition players trying to bait him and get under his skin as teams have done with Brad Woodward over the years? Would be pretty disappointed if sides and players stooped to that level.

If he's as good as you're saying, of course opposition teams are going to do anything to put him off his game, especially if it works.
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 256 times

Postby Half Back Flanker » Fri May 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Zartan wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:The incident with Lathanuel was in an A Grade game against Trinity OS

Ah yes of course, i remember that day vividly :(

Don't we all !!! Great to see how far the club has come though. Full credit to all at IFFC.
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 430 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby Inallseriousness » Fri May 12, 2017 1:51 pm

beef wrote:
Zartan wrote:

If he's as good as you're saying, of course opposition teams are going to do anything to put him off his game, especially if it works.[/quot

Meanwhile....we will get the footy ;)
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri May 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Zartan wrote:

Opposition players, opposition and club supporters, etc........
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri May 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Zartan wrote:

I remember Brandon and Bradley Woodward going head to head one day when the Farmers played the Units.....entertaining stuff
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby Inallseriousness » Fri May 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:
Zartan wrote:

With all the talent at top of the table and unbeaten Pulteney, I doubt they will be concerned about 1 player and what he may have done 6 years ago when he was 17....cmon people....really? They won't give a second thought to us....they are that far out in front of the competition it's not funny!
Inallseriousness
Under 16s

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri May 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Inallseriousness wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:
Zartan wrote:

With all the talent at top of the table and unbeaten Pulteney, I doubt they will be concerned about 1 player and what he may have done 6 years ago when he was 17....cmon people....really? They won't give a second thought to us....they are that far out in front of the competition it's not funny!

Correct....they will be much more concerned about squirrelling sherrins
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby Q. » Fri May 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Zartan wrote:

So what you're saying is, I can't call him Anderson Silva at stoppages?
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby The Bedge » Fri May 12, 2017 3:39 pm

So much pointless chat about one player lol.. must be a real slow news week! :lol:

Question is, can Mawson Lakes or Houghton improve their percentage enough by seasons end (or another side drop considerably) to give them any hope of avoiding relegation?

I think Houghton can scrape out of the bottom 2 by seasons end.
The Bedge
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League