SAAFL movements?

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:31 am

Dave was overseas last year, hence why he wasnt at the helm season 2005, he was always going to slip back into the position...
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1747 times
Been liked: 2155 times

Postby bandar » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:37 am

SHOC have appointed Kym Koster as their new coach.
bandar
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 27 times
Grassroots Team: PHOS Camden

Postby ORDoubleBlues » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:21 pm

Matthew Kluzek playing for St Peters Old Collegians (I think).
Know the dollar per game figure mentioned but I would like someone else to confirm the story just so I know I wasn't imagining it. The amount was ridiculous.
ORDoubleBlues
League - Top 5

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: Macclesfield

Postby Punk Rooster » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:50 pm

Greg Anderson is continuing as A grade coach @ Gaza, the B's will be coached by Jason Ramsey (ex Fitzroy/Richmond)
Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 16 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby bandar » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:30 am

I'd heard Matthew KLluzek was going back to Scotch.
bandar
League Bench Warmer

Postby ORDoubleBlues » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:28 pm

That was probably it Bandar.
Obviously money isn't an issue there at the moment.
ORDoubleBlues
League - Top 5

Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: Macclesfield

Postby scottroo » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:59 pm

Kym Koster to SHOCS is Correct, must be on abit of money(coach only I beleive)
Colonel Light Gardens sign Lonsdales Michael Gale as head coach
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Pag » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:29 pm

Can say that Mick O'Brien has already quit as Central United coach. Tried to organise a 'Meet The Coach' day, had no help from the committee and had 3 players turn up. Tried again, and had 4.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby bandar » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:56 am

From what I know of Scotch they don't tend to get involved in the money thing but usually have a playing coach which is one way of getting a good player. However I think they have a non paying coach this year which may free up the budget.
bandar
League Bench Warmer

Postby Jimmy » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:07 am

Pag wrote:Can say that Mick O'Brien has already quit as Central United coach. Tried to organise a 'Meet The Coach' day, had no help from the committee and had 3 players turn up. Tried again, and had 4.

well, it is central united lol :P
Carn the blues!!!!!
Jimmy
Coach

Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby duncs7 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:28 pm

Elizabeth FC have appointed Keith Hooker as A grade coach
Mick Richard remains as B grade
Troy Wittwer is skills coach and Dave Hamdorf is fitness coach/runner
Pre season starts Wednesday the 7th December at Argana Park 6:30pm
If anyone is on here is keen to play for the best club in SA besides the Crows and maybe Centrals!
duncs7
Under 18s

Been liked: 0 time

Postby stan » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:50 pm

Jimmy wrote:
Pag wrote:Can say that Mick O'Brien has already quit as Central United coach. Tried to organise a 'Meet The Coach' day, had no help from the committee and had 3 players turn up. Tried again, and had 4.

Can someone comfirm this please! I must say that I would really like to see Central United fold. I really would and im know im not the only one. Maybe we have another team like north pines in Div 6 this season?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1257 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Hammer » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:18 pm

Falcon Chick wrote:Premiership winning trainer with vast experience in salisbury west inflicted head wounds possibly moving to any club that wont treat her like crap..... (god im a bitch :twisted: )

"Falcon Chick" the Salisbury Football Club is looking for a trainer, and i can guartantee you will be trated with respect!. ...
Hammer
Mini-League

Postby Pag » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:31 pm

Shut up Hammer, who invited you here? lol...

But seriously though Falcon Chick, Salisbury is after a trainer.... We need one badly.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

Postby stan » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:39 pm

Jimmy wrote:

Ok this is pretty much done and dusted now. Interesting to see how they go this season. Although in Div 6 i dont think to many of us will be looking to close at that div.
stan
Coach

Postby Proud Dad » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:01 pm

stan wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

Ok this is pretty much done and dusted now. Interesting to see how they go this season. Although in Div 6 i dont think to many of us will be looking to close at that div.

Gee, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story, I was at the Meet the coach day, along with the rest of the committee. 15 players turned up, not 3 or 4 and it was only run once.

7 went for a run and did some ballwork with Sooky Mick for about an hour. 5 of them kept training by themselves for another hour after the "super coach" finished. His comment was "this is great, they train themselves"

Look I understand 15 players is not a great turn out, but it was a Sunday Morning and it is Div 6 after all. After one event he quit, didn't come to the Committee Meetings, didn't try to work though his problems, just Quit. Soft is the only word that come to mind, says he want to coach, but won't put in any work.

Sorry Stan, but CUFC will not be folding, we have appointed a new coach Mark "Spud" O'Connell, 2004 Div 6 Assoc. B&F with CUFC and 2004 B Grade Coach. Mark understand that Div 6 players don't have the same comitment as Div 1 players.
Proud Dad
Mini-League

Postby stan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:28 pm

Proud Dad wrote:
stan wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

Gee, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story, I was at the Meet the coach day, along with the rest of the committee. 15 players turned up, not 3 or 4 and it was only run once.

7 went for a run and did some ballwork with Sooky Mick for about an hour. 5 of them kept training by themselves for another hour after the "super coach" finished. His comment was "this is great, they train themselves"

Look I understand 15 players is not a great turn out, but it was a Sunday Morning and it is Div 6 after all. After one event he quit, didn't come to the Committee Meetings, didn't try to work though his problems, just Quit. Soft is the only word that come to mind, says he want to coach, but won't put in any work.

Sorry Stan, but CUFC will not be folding, we have appointed a new coach Mark "Spud" O'Connell, 2004 Div 6 Assoc. B&F with CUFC and 2004 B Grade Coach. Mark understand that Div 6 players don't have the same comitment as Div 1 players.

Is Mark "spud" O'Connell going to be a playing coach. I know he has a very good football brain, so this will be interesting to see how that goes.
stan
Coach

Postby Dude » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:58 pm

Portland in Div4 has had major movement. Players leaving at the moment are
Paul Marshall,Bodie Gale,Scott Walker,Matthew Webber,Tim Upton,Scott Kretschmer,John DePArma,Tyson Odegard to Seaton Ramblers.

Adam Virgin,Tim Doyle,Chris Simms to Gepps Cross

Jamie Baker to Happy VAlley
Dude

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:36 am

Dude wrote:Portland in Div4 has had major movement. Players leaving at the moment are
Paul Marshall,Bodie Gale,Scott Walker,Matthew Webber,Tim Upton,Scott Kretschmer,John DePArma,Tyson Odegard to Seaton Ramblers.

Adam Virgin,Tim Doyle,Chris Simms to Gepps Cross

Jamie Baker to Happy VAlley

Is that the same Paul Marshall who's a teacher at a Prospect primary school ?
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21

Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 204 times

Postby BM » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:54 am

Dude.What can you tell me about the Portland boys going to Gepps? Were they A graders at Portland, positions, etc?
BM
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League