SAAFL - Division 4

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: SAAFL - Division 4

Postby Felch » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:30 pm

yeva wrote:lots of little birdies flying around the traps, sources dont need to be named

I got my info straight from a Haven player.
I was told one of guys involved packed his bags immediately and headed home.
The rest of the clubs should follow Portland's and Salisbury's lead, they were both very well-behaved on their respective trips :wink:
Felch
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby Punk Rooster » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:56 pm

Felch wrote:
yeva wrote:lots of little birdies flying around the traps, sources dont need to be named

The rest of the clubs should follow Portland's and Salisbury's lead, they were both very well-behaved on their respective trips :wink:

as were Fitzroy :drinkers: :partyman: :axe: :vom: :toimonster: :-# :wink:
Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 16 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby I.F. BULLDOGS » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:24 pm

Punk Rooster wrote:
I.F. BULLDOGS wrote:I cant be bothered to read everything so here something simple...

Fitzroy have a crappy ground, good as there will never be puddles or mud on the ground, good for cricket and s***t for injuries on the far side of the ground from the coaches boxes.

P.S. im aware that it used to be a dump.

It shows that you never bothered to read anything in here IF, as there would be hardly any talk on Fitzroy, as they played in Div 5 last year...
However, as Div 5 Premiers, they will be going up into Div 4, which is a little different to going down to Div 5, wouldn't you agree?
Interesting what you have to say about the oval, but you did miss something in your insecure ramblings- it's also home of the Div 5 Premiers.

Home of the div 5 premiers. It would have been easier to put some grass clippings on the club rooms roof and then play footy on that. Its just the same as playing on the worst ground in the comp.
"I don't need english, I'm never going to England"
I.F. BULLDOGS

Postby yeva » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:56 pm

Felch wrote:

yes heard that he did head home straight away, would have loved him to stay at his old club, he is a good bloke as well as a player.
yes the salisbury boys were very well behaved, as always,...... :lol: apart from a few taking home some ugly strays from the night club. :oops:
You win some, you lose some!!!!!
yeva
Rookie

Postby Pag » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:14 am

Some strays? That's a nice way to put it... :?
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 506 times

Postby Westsider » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:08 am

Damn guys... theres more shit talking now than there was during the season proper. And it isnt even November yet!!

A few things....

When will you guys stop going on footy trips to the RSPCA? LOL

As for the fistycuffs, I've heard about the story. But I'm not going to elaborate on who started what etc... what happens on footy trip stays on footy trip... unless its Lenno picking up a shemale.

I dunno if I'll be playing in the 3rd's this year. Just came outta retirement for cricket and **** im sore!
Westsider
League - Best 21

Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:43 pm

Felch wrote:
Iron Fist wrote:
yeva wrote:one story from your close opposition, two blokes didnt get on very well and ended up in fisty(no pun intended) cuffs.... maybe some teeth got displaced
the other was about a club that didnt come through in the big one, lets say they wont be allowed back to the footy trip destination or should i say hotel...
not gospel but got it on from a good source!

team names would help yeva!!!

I will say it - North Haven, Woodrow and McIntee
There, bugger beating around the bush !!! 8)

Woodrow...surprise surprise.. not the first time he's belted one of his own teammates... of the true SW breed that one....
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1753 times
Been liked: 2173 times

Postby smac » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:56 pm

Pag wrote:Some strays? That's a nice way to put it... :?

Are you in love mate?
smac
Coach

Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby bulldogs » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:32 pm

malleebull wrote:maybe it needs a big ring of toxic dirt around it like on beovich road. would that make you happy?

thats to keep the supporters in, they wouldnt of wanted to watch last years disgraceful effort
bulldogs
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 15 times

Postby tommygun16 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:20 am

Falcon Chick wrote:
Felch wrote:
Iron Fist wrote:
yeva wrote:one story from your close opposition, two blokes didnt get on very well and ended up in fisty(no pun intended) cuffs.... maybe some teeth got displaced
the other was about a club that didnt come through in the big one, lets say they wont be allowed back to the footy trip destination or should i say hotel...
not gospel but got it on from a good source!

team names would help yeva!!!

I will say it - North Haven, Woodrow and McIntee
There, bugger beating around the bush !!! 8)

Woodrow...surprise surprise.. not the first time he's belted one of his own teammates... of the true SW breed that one....

Who is this woodrow guy? what does true SW breed mean? does this guy make a habit of hitting team mates?

I find it amazing that this could happen, I have never heard of this guy. Can he play footy?
kick it to me, kick it to me
tommygun16
Mini-League

Postby heater31 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:01 pm

tommy, he is one of the Salisbury West ring ins and by the looks of it has brought the tigers club culture with him also.

Seriously, North Haven would be better pissing him off and recruiting some one else
heater31

Has liked: 526 times
Been liked: 1273 times

Postby tommygun16 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:24 pm

heater31 wrote:tommy, he is one of the Salisbury West ring ins and by the looks of it has brought the tigers club culture with him also.

Seriously, North Haven would be better pissing him off and recruiting some one else

ah ok, so did North Haven recruit some Salisbury West players? any of them good players?

Sorry to keep asking questions but I am not up with what has happened in this division. I did get to see a few games but didnt get to watch North Haven.

Should North Haven have finished higher than what they did? that was my last question I promise
kick it to me, kick it to me
tommygun16
Mini-League

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League