14%
Salisbury West
13%
Pulteney
2%

Total votes : 121

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2013

Postby azzaisbest » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Hope Valley FC are very excited to announce the appointment of Broadview great MICHAEL STEVENS as A grade coach for season 2013.

The club is very excited to have Michael, a former junior on-board and will be player/coaching.

Bobby Miller has been appointed coach of the magoos after a successful season with our U18's in 2012.

=D> =D> =D>
azzaisbest
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby locky801 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

azzaisbest wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Hope Valley FC are very excited to announce the appointment of Broadview great MICHAEL STEVENS as A grade coach for season 2013.

The club is very excited to have Michael, a former junior on-board and will be player/coaching.

Bobby Miller has been appointed coach of the magoos after a successful season with our U18's in 2012.

=D> =D> =D>

well done to Michael on his appointment and he will do very well but a very very sad day for the Broadview Football Club
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3948 times
Been liked: 1226 times

Postby TIRED TIGER » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:39 pm

locky801 wrote:
azzaisbest wrote:

=D> =D> =D>

well done to Michael on his appointment and he will do very well but a very very sad day for the Broadview Football Club

Look at it as a good day for Broadview they have produced another A grade coach.Sure he will still pop in for an ale :D
TIRED TIGER
Reserves

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 46 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby locky801 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 am

TIRED TIGER wrote:
locky801 wrote:
azzaisbest wrote:

=D> =D> =D>

Look at it as a good day for Broadview they have produced another A grade coach.Sure he will still pop in for an ale :D

Yes very true ;)
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3948 times
Been liked: 1226 times

Postby valleys07 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:04 am

Very exciting phase for the HVFC with the recruitment of Michael Stevens as player/coach of our A grade side. A proven leader at one of the amateur leagues oldest and most successful clubs is a big coup for us and hopefully builds upon the foundation that Charlie has set over the past 6 years.

Another fantastic appointment with Bob Miller taking over from Barta as reserves coach. Bobby has been nothing short of outstanding with alot of his u18 lads progressing on to become senior footballers, with at least half a dozen a part of our A grade grand final side last season.

C grade and U18's coaches to be announced shortly, hopefully this is the start of big things to come down at valley road.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 769 times
Been liked: 1173 times

Postby Gatt_Weasel » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:23 am

mite seem like a dumb question but as a playing coach would he come with any points......personally i would think no but figured i would ask
Gatt_Weasel
Under 18s

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Wayback

Postby valleys07 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 am

Gatt_Weasel wrote:mite seem like a dumb question but as a playing coach would he come with any points......personally i would think no but figured i would ask

Someone correct me if im wrong- might not come with any as a former HVFC junior.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 769 times
Been liked: 1173 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:02 am

Gatt_Weasel wrote:mite seem like a dumb question but as a playing coach would he come with any points......personally i would think no but figured i would ask

Yes would be the normal answer to that question, same points as any other player - but as he's played over 25 junior games with HVFC he'll be 0 points to us.
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1753 times
Been liked: 2172 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:29 am

Footy Chick wrote:

Yes would be the normal answer to that question, same points as any other player - but as he's played over 25 junior games with HVFC he'll be 0 points to us.

Do the games played have to be above a certain age group?
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 408 times
Been liked: 660 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby zedman » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:32 am

Mr Beefy wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Do the games played have to be above a certain age group?

i think they do but EM should confirm..maybe they dont..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1086 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:35 am

13's to 18's I reckon...still fits in that category though.
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1753 times
Been liked: 2172 times

Postby Bluedemon » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:35 pm

valleys07 wrote:Very exciting phase for the HVFC with the recruitment of Michael Stevens as player/coach of our A grade side. A proven leader at one of the amateur leagues oldest and most successful clubs is a big coup for us and hopefully builds upon the foundation that Charlie has set over the past 6 years.

Another fantastic appointment with Bob Miller taking over from Barta as reserves coach. Bobby has been nothing short of outstanding with alot of his u18 lads progressing on to become senior footballers, with at least half a dozen a part of our A grade grand final side last season.

C grade and U18's coaches to be announced shortly, hopefully this is the start of big things to come down at valley road.

I hear the 18s lads at the Valleys would be a good bunch to coach.
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 99 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby TIRED TIGER » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Bluedemon wrote:
valleys07 wrote:Very exciting phase for the HVFC with the recruitment of Michael Stevens as player/coach of our A grade side. A proven leader at one of the amateur leagues oldest and most successful clubs is a big coup for us and hopefully builds upon the foundation that Charlie has set over the past 6 years.

I hear the 18s lads at the Valleys would be a good bunch to coach.

Bluedemon,it would be a very good group to get hold of,very disciplined plus the Under 16's coming up are coming off 2 grand final appearances themselves.3 of which have already played senior footy in 2012
TIRED TIGER
Reserves

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 46 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby Yank Man » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

If he came with the max points you would take them in a heartbeat. Respected person and coming back to his grass roots. Is that another smile Footy Chick? :lol: :lol:
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 327 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Executive Member » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:04 am

12 or 13 onwrads 25 games makes you 0 points

wont be an issue even if he was worth 2 points as Hope Valley have heaps to play with - the advantage of strong junior program
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby Gatt_Weasel » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Pooraka as of tonight will be doing a Running group if new players or current players interested be at pooraka football club car park 6pm sharp at this point of time its only tuesday nights mite be another night added in not sure....if i dont post tomorrow either shrek has mowed me down in his car or i died from all the running :D

also grats to The Glove aka leigh crawford on the A grade job.......
Gatt_Weasel
Under 18s

Postby Executive Member » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Gatt_Weasel wrote:Pooraka as of tonight will be doing a Running group if new players or current players interested be at pooraka football club car park 6pm sharp at this point of time its only tuesday nights mite be another night added in not sure....if i dont post tomorrow either shrek has mowed me down in his car or i died from all the running :D

great way to scare of new recruits - training in October :lol:
Executive Member
Veteran

Postby Gatt_Weasel » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Executive Member wrote:
Gatt_Weasel wrote:Pooraka as of tonight will be doing a Running group if new players or current players interested be at pooraka football club car park 6pm sharp at this point of time its only tuesday nights mite be another night added in not sure....if i dont post tomorrow either shrek has mowed me down in his car or i died from all the running :D

i think it is a postive outlook i expect to see the midfielders or possible midfielders out running over next few weeks ......we are looking to have a big season and our running game will improve 100 percent if we push early we wanna hit the ground running round 1
Gatt_Weasel
Under 18s

Postby Executive Member » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Gatt_Weasel wrote:
Executive Member wrote:

i think it is a postive outlook i expect to see the midfielders or possible midfielders out running over next few weeks ......we are looking to have a big season and our running game will improve 100 percent if we push early we wanna hit the ground running round 1

better make sure we dont you till the after May then :lol:
Executive Member
Veteran

Postby Choccies » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Gatt_Weasel wrote:
Executive Member wrote:

Too much use of the word 'running' in this post....
I love grapes. With grapes, you always get another chance. You know, if you have a crappy apple or a peach, you’re stuck with that crappy piece of fruit. If you have a crappy grape, no problem-just move on to the next. ‘Grapes: The Fruit of Hope.
Choccies
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League