medal presentations post GF

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who would you rather have presenting you with your GF medal?

A stuffy board member who I wouldn't know from a bar of soap
13%
Your club president, or a legend of your club, who can share in your achievements
75%
Neither, take the medals and present them back at the club in front of ALL our supporters
13%

Total votes : 24

Re: medal presentations post GF

Postby HH3 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:36 pm

FOURTH ESTATE wrote:When talking to John Kernahan on Saturday he asked if I could present the medals to the clubs being a former member of the SAAFL Board as they had a couple of Board members unavaliable.

Not a problem. We presented the Medals to Adelaide Uni and our Club president helped out and Uni were very happy with the arrangement.

We did the same with Plympton in both the D4 & D4R games by which time Peter Carter SAAFL Director arrived from the Kilburn game. We did it in front of the all of the Plympton members who had gathered on the hill outside our clubrooms. No problems worked well as we have an outside PA system.

Last year at the D8 Game along with our club President we both presented our C Grade premiership players with their medals on the ground.

Storm in a tea cup time to get over it

No ones talking about the games at Broadview bud.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Bluedemon » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 am

watching the Div 5 grand final replay on saturday they presented it to the players after the game which was nice.

i know 2 years ago when the kookas won the club asked to be given the medals so that they got presented to the players back at the club that night which was a club choice.
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 99 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Robb_Stark » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:41 am

i think the club hosting the game should work with both clubs in the grand final and work out either football director or someone from that club hand out the medals rather then some rival we dont know from a bar of soap who couldnt give a rats ass
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby marbles » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm

id like humprey b bear to hand out the medals in the channel nine adelaide football league
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 263 times

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League