19%
Pultney OS
5%
Unley
No votes

Total votes : 43

Re: SAAFL C4 2008

Postby Q. » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 am

Punk, was it stated to the committee that your club would also impose a ban on this player.

When we played Trinity, one of their players had been sent off with a yellow card, but ran back onto the field to engage in a fight that had broken out. Trinity went to the tribunal and stated they already imposed a one match ban. The tribunal decided this was good enough and gave no suspension, just a $100 fine for the club.

Thought he may have got less games if the club's intentions were made clear. Then again, Trinity is a college side...
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Punk Rooster » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 am

We didn't present that to the Tribunal.
Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 16 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:26 pm

Punk Rooster wrote:The "boundary umpire" was the same bloke sledging me from the sidelines Sunday,

The 10yo water boy who happens to be a fairly close relative of mine reported to me that a man on the sidelines ''yelled out something to your mate Dad, & your mate told him to coach the f*cking team himself then''
He likes running the water for B's & C's at the Roys because he gets to sing ''we shit in'' at the end of the song & wants to include that as part of the 11's next year.

Your morally ruining our juniors single handed Punkley.
Hey soccer you owe us 45million.
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21

Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 204 times

Postby SATCHEL » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Punk Rooster wrote:The "boundary umpire" was the same bloke sledging me from the sidelines Sunday,

The 10yo water boy who happens to be a fairly close relative of mine reported to me that a man on the sidelines ''yelled out something to your mate Dad, & your mate told him to coach the f*cking team himself then''
He likes running the water for B's & C's at the Roys because he gets to sing ''we s***t in'' at the end of the song & wants to include that as part of the 11's next year.

The only person that is maybe ruining that club is the bloke you are trying to defend. If this guy is the benchmark for club comparison you guys have a very very long way to getting some creditation back. Even your clubs delegate said this guy has to go. If this means his family goes to benefit the club in years to come so be it. There is collateral damage in whatever you do so, if it is this guy. All the best to the nbext club that has to clean up after him. Dont have a go at PR for his f_ck ups and terrible behaviour. Especially if this kid is as impressionable as you say.

Keep whatever it is you do up PR.
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:12 pm

marbles wrote:
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:

He likes running the water for B's & C's at the Roys because he gets to sing ''we s***t in'' at the end of the song & wants to include that as part of the 11's next year.

The only person that is maybe ruining that club is the bloke you are trying to defend. If this guy is the benchmark for club comparison you guys have a very very long way to getting some creditation back. Even your clubs delegate said this guy has to go. If this means his family goes to benefit the club in years to come so be it. There is collateral damage in whatever you do so, if it is this guy. All the best to the nbext club that has to clean up after him. Dont have a go at PR for his f_ck ups and terrible behaviour. Especially if this kid is as impressionable as you say.

haha you dick, I was actually giving Plunky a wrap, as he'd know, on how my 10yo actually loves mingling with the boys & how welcome he feels when taken into the huddle to sing the song when he runs the water.
He was actually impressed how the coach shot back at that supporter, he considers himself almost a part of the C's & was looking forward to the game all week.

I can see how having little personal digs at mates can be misconstrude, God knows we put up with it page after page from the Haven & Portland set.
See how things get misunderstood when we actually address mates in a sarcastic manner
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21

Re: C4 ROUND 6 Pulteney VS Mitcham

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:56 pm

Any of you blokes available to play C grade Saturday?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:38 pm

heater31 wrote:Evan Crouch from Pulteney OS. good enough to play A's but chooses to play with his mates in the C's.

Bloody typical!
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:43 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
marbles wrote:
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:

haha you dick, I was actually giving Plunky a wrap, as he'd know, on how my 10yo actually loves mingling with the boys & how welcome he feels when taken into the huddle to sing the song when he runs the water.
He was actually impressed how the coach shot back at that supporter, he considers himself almost a part of the C's & was looking forward to the game all week.

I can see how having little personal digs at mates can be misconstrude, God knows we put up with it page after page from the Haven & Portland set.
See how things get misunderstood when we actually address mates in a sarcastic manner

I don't remember that at all. Marbles can still get f*&ked though.
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:08 pm

SATCHEL= marbles.

Wow, when good blokes go rogue.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Interesting reading RE: Tribunal.. how do you reckon old Franky would've gone in 2020?
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:52 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:SATCHEL= marbles.

Not even close :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:57 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:SATCHEL= marbles.

Not even close :lol:

Suss out the quotes.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:25 pm

**** me what you could write a book on the stories over the last 2-3 pages. It’s C grade FFS :lol:

These pages have changed with the times. Probably for the better :lol:
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League