Ca$h Haven v Poorland Forum

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: North Haven v Portland Forum

Postby the next big thing » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Nuff Said wrote:Shouldn't we change this Forum topic to Ca$h Haven v Poorland

You must be a very important man nuff said. Apparently whatever you say happens in the blink of the eye
the next big thing

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Felch » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:14 pm

Drop Bear wrote:Yeah Tubby's not bad for a bloke with no neck!

We tried to belt the crap out of each other a couple of times, he was always the first to come over and shake hands after the game though.
Felch
Assistant Coach

Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby Teflon_Coated » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 pm

Drop Bear wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Drop Bear wrote:The one and only.

A Fair old Salisbury West contingent out there now.

Matty Leigh is playing out with us as well.

You mean Matt Leigh as in Flea? Built like Tarzan play like Jane? Former North Pines Redback and Murray Bridge Redleg?
Teflon_Coated

Re: Ca$h Haven v Poorland Forum

Postby piccachu » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:23 pm

burridge through the thirds
Were has Marbles gone and who is Satchel
piccachu
League - Top 5

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby Mythical Creature » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:24 pm

quote="Felch"]
Drop Bear wrote:Yeah Tubby's not bad for a bloke with no neck!

We tried to belt the crap out of each other a couple of times, he was always the first to come over and shake hands after the game though.[/quote]

Just don't touch tubby's ears. He don't like that much.
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby Nuff Said » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:24 pm

the next big thing wrote:

You must be a very important man nuff said. Apparently whatever you say happens in the blink of the eye

No not powerful, its just everything I say people believe. I did tell someone Rory Deurdin was a quality footballer and a good bloke but they just laughed in my face. Thats the only time anyone had ever doubted me.
Nuff Said

Postby Nuff Said » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:25 pm

piccachu wrote:burridge through the thirds

I think he should start at reception, ala Billy Madison.
Nuff Said

Postby the next big thing » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:29 pm

Nuff Said wrote:

I think everyone should lay off buzz. He's a respected ex vice captain at our club and walk up start for the pine on the weekend
the next big thing

Postby the next big thing » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:31 pm

Nuff Said wrote:

No not powerful, its just everything I say people believe. I did tell someone Rory Deurdin was a quality footballer and a good bloke but they just laughed in my face. Thats the only time anyone had ever doubted me.

Speaking of rory hows he been going? i heard he kicked the winning goal on the weekend
the next big thing

Postby Nuff Said » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:41 pm

Nuff Said wrote:

Speaking of rory hows he been going? i heard he kicked the winning goal on the weekend

Yeah in fairness to the tall streak of ducksh#t it was a cracker of a goal and the timing was spot on.
Might need to work on his celebrations tonight at training though. In that situation you would expect something special in the form of celebration, but very lack luster on his behalf. I think he rates himself highly.
Nuff Said

Postby the next big thing » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Yeah in fairness to the tall streak of ducksh#t it was a cracker of a goal and the timing was spot on.
Might need to work on his celebrations tonight at training though. In that situation you would expect something special in the form of celebration, but very lack luster on his behalf. I think he rates himself highly.[/quote]

bastein!!!
the next big thing

Postby Nuff Said » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:50 pm

the next big thing wrote:Yeah in fairness to the tall streak of ducksh#t it was a cracker of a goal and the timing was spot on.
Might need to work on his celebrations tonight at training though. In that situation you would expect something special in the form of celebration, but very lack luster on his behalf. I think he rates himself highly.

bastein!!![/quote]

SCHWEINSTEIGER, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
Nuff Said

Postby ouzo666 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:07 pm

the next big thing wrote:Ouzo, can you confirm whether or not aaron burridge actually captained the port 19's side

I believe he was more of a mascot than a captain
TY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIS BROTHER RORY.
ouzo666
Under 16s

Postby ouzo666 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:08 pm

Duerden is quality. Well quality not quantity. He managed to trick CBCOC by standing completely still for the duration of the game, in the process convincing them he was some sort of native black and white tree. Then in the dieing seconds he comes from no where and kicks the winning goal.

Cunning.
Last edited by ouzo666 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ouzo666
Under 16s

Postby ouzo666 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:11 pm

barry_watson wrote:he then turned 18 n was to old to captain the next year. what do you mean what happened?

I believe your incorrect barry, Buzza had a court declare him minor for life thus he is able to play underage footy forever. This also justifies his taste in women and the tazo collection.

And guys I believe i mentioned earlier that he was in fact raised by pelicans at pelican point thus the resemblence.
ouzo666
Under 16s

Postby ouzo666 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:14 pm

the next big thing wrote:Yeah in fairness to the tall streak of ducksh#t it was a cracker of a goal and the timing was spot on.

bastein!!![/quote]

Just say my name Bastien or all of Fantasia will be lost to the nothing!
ouzo666
Under 16s

Postby The Big Shrek » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Teflon Coated wrote:
Drop Bear wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Drop Bear wrote:The one and only.

A Fair old Salisbury West contingent out there now.

Matty Leigh is playing out with us as well.

You mean Matt Leigh as in Flea? Built like Tarzan play like Jane? Former North Pines Redback and Murray Bridge Redleg?

Built like Tarzan, play like Jane. Didn't someone say that about Lindsay Bassani?
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby LMA » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:08 am

Nuff Said wrote:

I think everyone should lay off buzz. He's a respected ex vice captain at our club and walk up start for the pine on the weekend

I dont think he will be able to fit that birds nest of a head in the coaches box, might have to start on the field. Unless he sits on top of the box, but then some homesick spoggies may flock to him like a Hitchcock movie. Poor bloke can't win, retirement may be the best option here
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Nuff Said » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:42 am

Nuff Said wrote:

Dont worry about Rory, lets talk about his more talented, better looking, better bloke all round brother Ty.
I have seen this bloke play in his last two games in the A Grade and he is a dead set star of the future. He played up forward his first game and was one of their best in a losing side and then last week was given a job to do down back after one of the CBC blokes had about 12 posessions in the first 5 minutes. He ended the game with 12 posessions. A bloke that versatile is priceless. Maybe the whole Rory deal is not a faliure (fair goal on the weekend though), because we have been able to get Ty for free.
Nuff Said

Postby the next big thing » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:49 am

Dont worry about Rory, lets talk about his more talented, better looking, better bloke all round brother Ty.
I have seen this bloke play in his last two games in the A Grade and he is a dead set star of the future. He played up forward his first game and was one of their best in a losing side and then last week was given a job to do down back after one of the CBC blokes had about 12 posessions in the first 5 minutes. He ended the game with 12 posessions. A bloke that versatile is priceless. Maybe the whole Rory deal is not a faliure (fair goal on the weekend though), because we have been able to get Ty for free.[/quote]

I totally agree with you. Getting two players for 600 doesnt look so bad now does it.
the next big thing

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League