SAAFL Division 3 2014

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the division 3 grand final?

Athelstone
8%
Kilburn
23%
Mitcham
10%
Modbury
12%
Old Ignatians
6%
Pembroke
3%
Plympton
12%
Salisbury
3%
Seaton
11%
Unley Mercedes Jets
12%

Total votes : 113

SAAFL Division 3 2014

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Chatter away...
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Postby Bully » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:17 am

Go Plympton!! DIV 3 Now good luck to my former team mates and footy club.
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby NO-MERCY » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:51 am

A few Seaton players are throwing their numbers out to feelers i hear, it was only a matter of time now that the "Cash Cow Car Park" is gone & the $$$ have dried up.
Smitheram i heard has accepted the Seaton job. Might be a good thing as a clean out looks on the cards!
NO-MERCY
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 15 times

Postby eaglehaslanded » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Have heard that former Salisbury North player and Kilburn assistant coach Matt Whelan has been appointed A grade coach at Brahma Lodge for 2014. Good get for the club.
"We're the mighty Eagles"
eaglehaslanded
League - Best 21

Grassroots Team: Central United

Postby Masha » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:09 pm

eaglehaslanded wrote:Have heard that former Salisbury North player and Kilburn assistant coach Matt Whelan has been appointed A grade coach at Brahma Lodge for 2014. Good get for the club.

This is correct. Matt was very impressive during his interviews. We are very lucky to have someone of his calibre as senior coach next year.
Masha
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby moses » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:29 pm

NO-MERCY wrote:A few Seaton players are throwing their numbers out to feelers i hear, it was only a matter of time now that the "Cash Cow Car Park" is gone & the $$$ have dried up.
Smitheram i heard has accepted the Seaton job. Might be a good thing as a clean out looks on the cards!

I heard a twist has hit this story. A players revolt has seen Smitheram ousted already out the job and Paul Marshall named new A Grade Coach with Matt Webber as his Assistant at Seaton??? Things that make you go hmmmm :shock:
moses
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby NO-MERCY » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:30 pm

moses wrote:
NO-MERCY wrote:A few Seaton players are throwing their numbers out to feelers i hear, it was only a matter of time now that the "Cash Cow Car Park" is gone & the $$$ have dried up.

I heard a twist has hit this story. A players revolt has seen Smitheram ousted already out the job and Paul Marshall named new A Grade Coach with Matt Webber as his Assistant at Seaton??? Things that make you go hmmmm :shock:

InTheChair was right that the players wouldn't be happy if Smitheram got the job, typical of the mentality down there, it wouldn't surprise me at all of a players revolt " led by a certain person", their are a few down there that tend to think they are bigger than the club, if they don't get their own way look out.
I was speaking to someone involved with the 2013 team just recently & he was telling me Marshall " who he could not stand " will get the job watch this space, i didn't agree with him but adding it all up now :roll: :roll: he maybe spot on. I heard Marshall didn't have the time "apparently" coz of work to coach the B's earlier in the year, after getting a few floggings & only having 1 win on the board after about 7 games he quit? yet all of a sudden now he has the time to coach the A's:shock: :roll: maybe the A grade job was what he wanted early in the year so the assassins went to work!! :oops:
NO-MERCY
Coach

Postby bird of prey » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:14 pm

NO-MERCY wrote:
moses wrote:

InTheChair was right that the players wouldn't be happy if Smitheram got the job, typical of the mentality down there, it wouldn't surprise me at all of a players revolt " led by a certain person", their are a few down there that tend to think they are bigger than the club, if they don't get their own way look out.
I was speaking to someone involved with the 2013 team just recently & he was telling me Marshall " who he could not stand " will get the job watch this space, i didn't agree with him but adding it all up now :roll: :roll: he maybe spot on. I heard Marshall didn't have the time "apparently" coz of work to coach the B's earlier in the year, after getting a few floggings & only having 1 win on the board after about 7 games he quit? yet all of a sudden now he has the time to coach the A's:shock: :roll: maybe the A grade job was what he wanted early in the year so the assassins went to work!! :oops:

Excuse my ignorance here, but are we talking about rod smitheran from PD?
bird of prey
Under 18s

Been liked: 40 times

Postby lutz » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:19 pm

moses wrote:

I spoke to a couple Seaton A graders this afternoon, and they had no knowledge of a player revolt. Have heard that they didn't get Smitheram accross the line for whatever reason, and so he has decided to stay as Footy Director at PDFC. Probably the best for all parties after seeing ITC's response last week. For your clubs sake I hope not everyone shares his views.
lutz
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby Dingles » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:10 pm

NO-MERCY wrote:
moses wrote:

Once again no mercy your infatuation with fantasy instead of fact makes you look like an absolute goose.... You obviously haven't got it through your rather small sized brain that the more rubbish you write on this forum the bigger joke you become... You had your chance to talk to the seaton boys on mad Monday and you pulled your head in like a frightened turtle....
Just to clear it up and squash the crap coming out of no mercys mouth... Spoke to the president of seaton today.....
Fact 1: Rod has been offered the job
Fact 2: Rod is waiting on one of his assistants who I believe is being pursued by west Adelaide FC
Fact 3: No player revolt in fact no players have even been spoken to about the coaching situation
Fact 4 : Marshall has not been offered the job an will only be spoken to if Rod does no accept the position

I then rang a bloke very close to Marshall and spoke to him about No mercy's continual persecution of this blokes character and realized that no mercy at the end of the day it's based on nothing and he is just a number of the many assistants and b grade coaches that you seemed to have had problems with over the years... The one common thread peanut is you!!!! Grow up move on because no one gives a shit anymore especially the people at the seaton FC.
And just to make you look like a bigger goose although you do a pretty good job of that.... Marshall relinquished the b grade job after the first trial game due to increased work demands not after 7 games.... No mercy, no idea stop embarrassing yourself!!!!
Dingles
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time

Postby InTheChair » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Dingles wrote:
NO-MERCY wrote:
moses wrote:

Once again no mercy your infatuation with fantasy instead of fact makes you look like an absolute goose.... You obviously haven't got it through your rather small sized brain that the more rubbish you write on this forum the bigger joke you become... You had your chance to talk to the seaton boys on mad Monday and you pulled your head in like a frightened turtle....
Just to clear it up and squash the crap coming out of no mercys mouth... Spoke to the president of seaton today.....
Fact 1: Rod has been offered the job
Fact 2: Rod is waiting on one of his assistants who I believe is being pursued by west Adelaide FC
Fact 3: No player revolt in fact no players have even been spoken to about the coaching situation
Fact 4 : Marshall has not been offered the job an will only be spoken to if Rod does no accept the position

I then rang a bloke very close to Marshall and spoke to him about No mercy's continual persecution of this blokes character and realized that no mercy at the end of the day it's based on nothing and he is just a number of the many assistants and b grade coaches that you seemed to have had problems with over the years... The one common thread peanut is you!!!! Grow up move on because no one gives a shit anymore especially the people at the seaton FC.
And just to make you look like a bigger goose although you do a pretty good job of that.... Marshall relinquished the b grade job after the first trial game due to increased work demands not after 7 games.... No mercy, no idea stop embarrassing yourself!!!!

Thank god someone else has realised No Mercy = No Brains. No connections anywhere anymore is what I heard cause everyone sick of his attitude towards everything.
InTheChair
Mini-League

Grassroots Team: Seaton Ramblers

Postby NO-MERCY » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:19 am

Keep sniping Dingles & ITC, I think 75% of your posts are aimed at me directly, just shows who needs to pull their head in.
If no-one gives a shit then why do you respond directly at me on here when i was only replying to the Moses post.
I think you 2 baffoons have an infactuation with myself, i must be careful when my backs turned to you 2.
I didn't see you approach me on mad monday Dingles, Talk about frightened turtles, get back in your shell & take your bum buddy ITC with you.
Your both doing a good job at making it hard for your club by f.....g up once again Mad Monday & losing another major sponsor. :oops: :oops:
Another one of those sponsors i got your club!!
NO-MERCY
Coach

Postby Pag » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Can confirm Stephen Couzner as new coach of Salisbury. Previous D4 Medallist & A Grade B&F, Under 18 Premiership Coach and coached the B grade in 2013.

Brett Joseph has been promoted to B Grade coach.

Congrats to these blokes, will be both be excellent in their respective roles.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 498 times

Postby Upthefalcons » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Not much talk about the raggies? Still licking there wounds after there straight sets exit?
Upthefalcons

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Payneham NU

Postby Jetters » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Upthefalcons wrote:Not much talk about the raggies? Still licking there wounds after there straight sets exit?

Why?? they had the 4th best side. Came 4th. What wounds?
Jetters
Reserves

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 119 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby absolutebath » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Jetters wrote:
Upthefalcons wrote:Not much talk about the raggies? Still licking there wounds after there straight sets exit?

Why?? they had the 4th best side. Came 4th. What wounds?

A cheeky falcons supporter probably alluding to the raggies straight sets exit and that athelstone comprehensively beat Pnu twice in the regular season, then fluffed it in finals, and at their home ground :-/

That said, if they keep the majority of their A Grade, would certainly be one of the, if not the, premiership favourite depending on How modbury and Kilburn front up. Haven't heard much in terms of recruiting on here though. Can see Unley giving it a red hot crack next year too, some quality players and depth. Only October though so I'll check back in March/April haha...
absolutebath
Under 16s

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Did Jimmy Mieklejohn look at the Seaton job?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Slots It Through » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Booney wrote:Did Jimmy Mieklejohn look at the Seaton job?

I heard he was looking at it, but i am not sure its been confirmed by anyone
Slots It Through
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby beactive » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Would be good to have a look at some walkerville players,a few are unhappy with the club and looking to move around
beactive
Mini-League

Postby NO-MERCY » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Spoke to Jimmy myself & he told me someone from Seaton emailed the club to ask if Jim was interested in coaching them & his response was a big NO.
Didn't look at it at all Slots so you must be hearing alot of dribble from your mates down there, get use to it though its very common.
I'm surprised you have put your hand up to assist a person you have often slagged :roll:
NO-MERCY
Coach

Next

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League