SAAFL Division C1 - 2014

Adelaide Footy League Talk

SAAFL Division C1 - 2014

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:41 pm

I'll put teams in a poll next week when the fixtures are set in concrete.

Otherwise, chat away :D
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Re: SAAFL Division C1 - 2014

Postby LMA » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Is Kilburn coming in to this Div ? We'll happily drop down after copping some hidings last season
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Demon Juke » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Was told today that Rocs had 50 players that didn't get a game on the weekend, also after winning c1 last year I would have assumed they would have put a fourth side in with this many numbers. They are going to rotate 15 players every week to give them a game, will be interesting to see if all players hang around as they have been told the fourth side will happen next year.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby Jetters » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:26 am

Demon Juke wrote:Was told today that Rocs had 50 players that didn't get a game on the weekend, also after winning c1 last year I would have assumed they would have put a fourth side in with this many numbers. They are going to rotate 15 players every week to give them a game, will be interesting to see if all players hang around as they have been told the fourth side will happen next year.

We don't nearly have that many players, but for us numbers wouldnt be major issue for fielding another side, think that would be the same at a number of clubs. Possibly the case here
Jetters
Reserves

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 119 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby LMA » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:47 am

Jetters wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:Was told today that Rocs had 50 players that didn't get a game on the weekend, also after winning c1 last year I would have assumed they would have put a fourth side in with this many numbers. They are going to rotate 15 players every week to give them a game, will be interesting to see if all players hang around as they have been told the fourth side will happen next year.

We don't nearly have that many players, but for us numbers wouldnt be major issue for fielding another side, think that would be the same at a number of clubs. Possibly the case here

Maybe you could have 1 less player if you get rid of the spitter that played in your C1 side on the weekend. No place in sport, let alone society, for that filth.
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby lutz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:31 pm

LMA wrote:
Jetters wrote:

Maybe you could have 1 less player if you get rid of the spitter that played in your C1 side on the weekend. No place in sport, let alone society, for that filth.

Jetters? Any action been taken against this player?? Pretty low act.
lutz
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 16 times

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League