SAAFL Media

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: SAAFL Media

Postby Corona Man » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:25 am

Zartan - I think the publication has been tweaked since the start of the season & is more user friendly than it once was. Here is the country footballer attachement http://safootballer.com.au/wp-content/u ... dit-14.pdf I read it most Fridays while eating my lunch!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1279 times
Been liked: 3488 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Dutchy » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Corona Man wrote:Zartan - I think the publication has been tweaked since the start of the season & is more user friendly than it once was. Here is the country footballer attachement http://safootballer.com.au/wp-content/u ... dit-14.pdf I read it most Fridays while eating my lunch!

If you want to promote your business on here please PM me.

Happy to promote publications that are approved by the leagues but a business that makes $ can get their free plugs elsewhere. Or at the very least approach Admin to get permission.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2324 times
Been liked: 3504 times

Postby Corona Man » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Zartan - I think the publication has been tweaked since the start of the season & is more user friendly than it once was. Here is the country footballer attachement http://safootballer.com.au/wp-content/u ... dit-14.pdf I read it most Fridays while eating my lunch!

Happy to promote publications that are approved by the leagues but a business that makes $ can get their free plugs elsewhere. Or at the very least approach Admin to get permission.

I can assure you it's not my business.....Have I hit a nerve?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:45 pm

Corona Man wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

I think it was quite self explanatory.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Corona Man » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

I think it was quite self explanatory.

Fair enough!
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Prove it then, PM me with all the details.

When we pay out of our own pockets each month for this site, not going to line other peoples pockets for free unless it is supporting the footy leagues directly.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2324 times
Been liked: 3504 times

Postby Corona Man » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:50 pm

done
Corona Man
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Dutchy wrote:

Are we allowed to talk about it :lol:
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 846 times

Postby Cash 123 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:18 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Ban this keyboard warrior immediately for bringing the forum into disrepute.
Cash 123
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 22 times

Postby laser » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Dutchy wrote:Prove it then, PM me with all the details.

When we pay out of our own pockets each month for this site, not going to line other peoples pockets for free unless it is supporting the footy leagues directly.

Get them to sponsor this site then.
laser
Under 16s

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 45 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby SATCHEL » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:16 pm

Any publicity is good publicity i say. Yes there are room for improvements, definitely putting my hand up there. There are some broadcasting/letting people know that the weekly mag is out that could be reviewed. Mind you if you dont subscribe you have no issue. Just like footy you keep on eye on whats talked about and whats getting attention. Instead of being driven for a few its driven for the clubs and associated leagues to get a bit of exposure. Is there an issue with making a bit of money to keep things going, i wouldnt have thought. Unfortunately haters are going to hate and improvements on past ventures will always be viewed upon indifferently. Move on and if whoeever has the gripe, come up with something different that is faultless and then let everyone know about it. Until then, welcome to the weekly round up, magoos corner and rapid fire each week until those involved get jack of it. We all get around footy just in different mediums with different ideals. Move on. Play on.
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:49 pm

Cash 123 wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Ban this keyboard warrior immediately for bringing the forum into disrepute.

Have you been watching Magoos corner every week to see if you get a mention?
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:13 pm

SATCHEL wrote:Any publicity is good publicity i say. Yes there are room for improvements, definitely putting my hand up there. There are some broadcasting/letting people know that the weekly mag is out that could be reviewed. Mind you if you dont subscribe you have no issue. Just like footy you keep on eye on whats talked about and whats getting attention. Instead of being driven for a few its driven for the clubs and associated leagues to get a bit of exposure. Is there an issue with making a bit of money to keep things going, i wouldnt have thought. Unfortunately haters are going to hate and improvements on past ventures will always be viewed upon indifferently. Move on and if whoeever has the gripe, come up with something different that is faultless and then let everyone know about it. Until then, welcome to the weekly round up, magoos corner and rapid fire each week until those involved get jack of it. We all get around footy just in different mediums with different ideals. Move on. Play on.

You sound like you're in the know so perhaps you can help me.

The guy that hosts Magoos corner, is he a male model? I walked in on my sister rubbing one out whilst watching him earlier this week. Pretty awkward moment :oops:
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby SATCHEL » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:14 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
SATCHEL wrote:Any publicity is good publicity i say. Yes there are room for improvements, definitely putting my hand up there. There are some broadcasting/letting people know that the weekly mag is out that could be reviewed. Mind you if you dont subscribe you have no issue. Just like footy you keep on eye on whats talked about and whats getting attention. Instead of being driven for a few its driven for the clubs and associated leagues to get a bit of exposure. Is there an issue with making a bit of money to keep things going, i wouldnt have thought. Unfortunately haters are going to hate and improvements on past ventures will always be viewed upon indifferently. Move on and if whoeever has the gripe, come up with something different that is faultless and then let everyone know about it. Until then, welcome to the weekly round up, magoos corner and rapid fire each week until those involved get jack of it. We all get around footy just in different mediums with different ideals. Move on. Play on.

The guy that hosts Magoos corner, is he a male model? I walked in on my sister rubbing one out whilst watching him earlier this week. Pretty awkward moment :oops:

HELL!
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby Failed Creation » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:51 pm

wristwatcher wrote:

I don't think I'd be able to look my sisters in the eye for weeks if that happened...

Instead, I just watch my mates try to crack onto them, with varying degrees of success.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:48 am

Failed Creation wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:

I don't think I'd be able to look my sisters in the eye for weeks if that happened...

Instead, I just watch my mates try to crack onto them, with varying degrees of success.

Trevor Grieg - he looks "sexual and intellectual" I am told.
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Cash 123 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Have you been watching Magoos corner every week to see if you get a mention?[/quote]

Nah I don't but surely would of got a mention after getting best on against your mob

and then enjoyed a couple off beers watching us beat you in the real deal again
Cash 123
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 22 times

Postby Failed Creation » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:57 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:

Trevor Grieg - he looks "sexual and intellectual" I am told.

Definitely not my sister's type then!

She sure can pick them...
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby wristwatcher » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:40 pm

Cash 123 wrote:Have you been watching Magoos corner every week to see if you get a mention?

Nah I don't but surely would of got a mention after getting best on against your mob

and then enjoyed a couple off beers watching us beat you in the real deal again[/quote]

Awesome, you can come watch us play in the finals as well or will you already be on footy trip?
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:42 pm

and this relates to SAAFL media how?

Try a PM ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League