VERSION 2: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: VERSION 2: 7 Pure A-Grade Divisions

Postby marbles » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:22 pm

morell wrote:
marbles wrote:C-Graders! Come play divvy 7 footy!!!
heres your chance to play against agrade footballers from the likes of smithfield, central united, north pines, ingle farm, angle vale, wingfield, houghton

tickets selling fast - phht pigs arse

Naw, you love Mitchell Park! :heart: :heart: :X :X :butthead:

hardly

i not the type to hang around till the night club closes hoping to pick up the remaining bush pigs on the dance floor

you's aint my type champ :)
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 258 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:23 pm

your signature the score from your c's to an A grade side???

Sat 24 Aug 2013 - Semi Final 1 - Henley 11.6-72 def, Ingle Farm 5.6-36 at Rowe Park
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby marbles » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:34 pm

the milky bar kid wrote:I agree that C v C grade competitions have some merit, however compromising the whole system to suit a minority, especially when other C grades have shown their willingness to compete in the current div 7 is just plain silly. No matter how blue chip you may consider your club to be.

I would realistically like to see the number of players who have left the C grade due to playing in Division 7 against A graders.
Versus
The amount of players from Henley who left that are
- A graders that have been lured elsewhere due to monetary purposes.
- Fringe A graders & B graders (from a previously strong B grade) whom have left the club for greater A grade opportunities elsewhere (partly due to the points system)
- C graders left whom as a result of the loss of strength from above, now aren't winning as much as they used to and have spat the chewy?

Sacred Heart may have experienced similar resulting in the fall off in numbers at C & D (not adding SHOC's name to Marbles completely obscene arguments, just comparing them as a C & D grade whose numbers have fallen off)

good to see a genuine understanding post elaborating on issues clubs with 4 sides face and whos cgraders are in div 7, thumbs up mkb

at the end of the day i am completely envious of the tee tree gully boys in div 8 and i only want the same for my team mates, because i love them and i want whats best for them

hopefully my club gets put into div 8 next year and my friends my team mates my brother can look back and say they were some beauti times in my life so glad our club took us to div 8
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 258 times

Postby morell » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:40 pm

marbles wrote:
morell wrote:
marbles wrote:C-Graders! Come play divvy 7 footy!!!
heres your chance to play against agrade footballers from the likes of smithfield, central united, north pines, ingle farm, angle vale, wingfield, houghton

tickets selling fast - phht pigs arse

Naw, you love Mitchell Park! :heart: :heart: :X :X :butthead:

hardly

i not the type to hang around till the night club closes hoping to pick up the remaining bush pigs on the dance floor

you's aint my type champ :)
true, but being from Henley the ones you want probably don't have a choice.
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1141 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:08 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:your signature the score from your c's to an A grade side???

Sat 24 Aug 2013 - Semi Final 1 - Henley 11.6-72 def, Ingle Farm 5.6-36 at Rowe Park

D's to B's - although could be argued that our B grade wasn't as strong as it potentially could've been ;)

Think he is having a bit of a swipe at X-Runna who continues to harass him over his Super C grade :lol:
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:13 pm

So I finally took the time to look at the Div 7 (and Div 7R) ladder this morning...

WOW! Marbles I cant believe I doubted you! This D7 virus has Uni 2nd, Modbury in 4th place, Henley =5th and SHOC a game behind them

20 - Houghton
16 - Adel Uni
14 - Smithfield
12 - Modbury
10 - North Pines
10 - Henley
8 - SHOC
6 - SMOSH

0 - Wingfield

D7R is even more heart breaking for these blue chip clubs, I feel so sorry for them:

24 - Henley
18 - Flinders Park
12 - SMOSH

12 - Houghton
12 - Modbury
8 - Adel Uni

4 - Smithfield
4 - SHOC
2 - North Pines
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times