4%
Rosewater
13%
Woodville South
7%

Total votes : 98

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Postby Boosh » Wed May 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Alan wrote:According to a Bos b grader his injury was caused be rossies head hunting the whole game. Was there any of that going on sprint?

This has got Ryan Medhurst written all over it Mr.Beefy.
I have a problem. It's to do with the little man, the squashed-in French man, the naked little squashed up hairy boy! You know! With the hand feet
*I apologise to Hope Valley people in advance, no offence intended
Boosh
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 192 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby human_torpedo » Wed May 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Boosh wrote:
Alan wrote:According to a Bos b grader his injury was caused be rossies head hunting the whole game. Was there any of that going on sprint?

Reeks of Medhurst, spot on Boosh! Johnson-Schroeder has been unfairly pigeon holed as a thug through out his career, I doubt it would be him
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby quiet riot » Wed May 20, 2015 5:04 pm

I was luckily enough to watch this fierce contest, it was played at such an aggressive manner, I thought I were watching Game of Thrones.
quiet riot

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Wallaroo

Postby wassprinttospace » Wed May 20, 2015 7:44 pm

I saw the whole game and wouldn't agree that there was any head hunting going on.
There was a bit of a fracas ( i do like that word) in the 2nd quarter in our forward 50 and Trav seemed somewhat agitated but i didn't catch what happened leading up to that.
wassprinttospace
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Blackfriars OS

Postby wassprinttospace » Wed May 20, 2015 7:50 pm

human_torpedo wrote:
Boosh wrote:

Reeks of Medhurst, spot on Boosh! Johnson-Schroeder has been unfairly pigeon holed as a thug through out his career, I doubt it would be him

That lad has fancy game day footwear
wassprinttospace
Rookie

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu May 21, 2015 10:34 am

wassprinttospace wrote:

I saw the whole game and wouldn't agree that there was any head hunting going on.
There was a bit of a fracas ( i do like that word) in the 2nd quarter in our forward 50 and Trav seemed somewhat agitated but i didn't catch what happened leading up to that.

Always diplomatic there sprinter, good work.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby human_torpedo » Thu May 21, 2015 12:00 pm

wassprinttospace wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:
Boosh wrote:

He is constantly complaining of having to change his right boot that often due to it wearing out from the constant use on field..
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby wassprinttospace » Thu May 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
wassprinttospace wrote:

Always diplomatic there sprinter, good work.

When i heard he'd injured himself i just presumed it was from the massive tackle he laid on one of their defenders trying to move the ball a few minutes after said fracas. He almost snapped the Rosies player in half, i was surprised they both got up.
wassprinttospace
Rookie

Postby wassprinttospace » Thu May 21, 2015 5:04 pm

human_torpedo wrote:
wassprinttospace wrote:

He is constantly complaining of having to change his right boot that often due to it wearing out from the constant use on field..

He might want to change them as he had a couple of stationary kicks that struggled to travel 30 meters.
He did play well though.
wassprinttospace
Rookie

Postby wassprinttospace » Sat May 23, 2015 9:47 pm

Good luck to the lad Aish from Pulteney who went down with what looked like a pretty serious shoulder injury. It was a huge pack collision.
Well done to our lads today getting back on the winners list.
Our B's just need to stick with it. Just being beaten by better skilled sides. Unavailability of various players each week isn't helping but it is what it is.
wassprinttospace
Rookie

Postby heater31 » Sat May 23, 2015 9:56 pm

wassprinttospace wrote:Good luck to the lad Aish from Pulteney who went down with what looked like a pretty serious shoulder injury. It was a huge pack collision.
Our B's just need to stick with it. Just being beaten by better skilled sides. Unavailability of various players each week isn't helping but it is what it is.

Also your bloke got hit heavy also.....think they were reaching for the shovel at one point, big hit :shock:
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby wassprinttospace » Sat May 23, 2015 10:46 pm

heater31 wrote:
wassprinttospace wrote:Good luck to the lad Aish from Pulteney who went down with what looked like a pretty serious shoulder injury. It was a huge pack collision.

Also your bloke got hit heavy also.....think they were reaching for the shovel at one point, big hit :shock:

Aish going down really hurt you guys.

That was a big one at the end of the ground wasn't it. Paddy wanted to go back on in the last quarter but i don't think it happened in the end.

What about the blokes interpreting the rules out there today. They both had a stinker. Just basic stuff got mucked up all day. One of them loved back chatting players as well ..
wassprinttospace
Rookie

Postby heater31 » Sat May 23, 2015 11:02 pm

wassprinttospace wrote:
heater31 wrote:

Aish going down really hurt you guys.

That was a big one at the end of the ground wasn't it. Paddy wanted to go back on in the last quarter but i don't think it happened in the end.

What about the blokes interpreting the rules out there today. They both had a stinker. Just basic stuff got mucked up all day. One of them loved back chatting players as well ..

Standard lower grade umpires I reckon. If you have two Muppets it ruins a good game.

Definitely Aish going off probably turned the game. Morgan Oval was poised to claim another top placed scalp until then
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby BFG » Sun May 24, 2015 9:42 am

must have been a day for bad injuries yesterday with a Lutheran player requiring an ambulance after copping some friendly fire to the cheekbone area. apparently there was not a whole not of cheekbone left, made a friggen disgusting sound and think he was going in for surgery last night. All the best for his recovery!
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby FlyBug$ » Fri May 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Heard today from a good source a couple good signings for ParaHills. My mate Juddy back good to see him back at the club. With a few players still injured to come in after the break and new signings to filter in the Hills boys should come close come September. Say that Colonel light gardens still the team to beat, early days yet and still along time to go!
FlyBug$

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Hamley Bridge

Postby BFG » Fri May 29, 2015 9:58 pm

FlyBug$ wrote:Heard today from a good source a couple good signings for ParaHills. My mate Juddy back good to see him back at the club. With a few players still injured to come in after the break and new signings to filter in the Hills boys should come close come September. Say that Colonel light gardens still the team to beat, early days yet and still along time to go!

BIG danger game for us tomorrow. Fully expecting Para Hills to give us our biggest test since round 2 when BOS gave us a touch up. really looking forward to the challenge
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 25 times

Postby jaykay13 » Fri May 29, 2015 11:14 pm

Can anyone tell us how the fella from Adelaide Lutheran ended up last week. Pretty disturbing to watch. Cheers
jaykay13
Mini-League

Been liked: 6 times

Postby scottroo » Sat May 30, 2015 10:09 am

Jaykay I contacted Lutheran during the week. He is okay but a long recovery ahead
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times

Postby jaykay13 » Sun May 31, 2015 12:45 am

Tough game of footy at mortlock pk today. CLG were 4-16 at 3 quarter time and 3 goals behind but came home strong kicking 4 goals to none in the last. Great win by the lions with at least 10 of there best out injured. Terrific to see so many PH players up for a drink. Sorry more CLG players weren't up there but they were pretty flat after hearing one of there guns will require a knee reconstruction after a obnoxious collision. Incredibly bad year for injuries - seen far too many from both sides this year. Really tough when you play amateurs and loose your day to day income too. Maybe an association insurance policy needs to come into place to protect these young guys from loosing there job or income.
jaykay13
Mini-League

Been liked: 6 times

Postby Q. » Sun May 31, 2015 11:44 am

^^^The clubs have the option of upgrading their JLT insurance to include income protection.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League