SAAFL FINALS WEEK 2 (DRAFT)

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: SAAFL FINALS WEEK 2 (DRAFT)

Postby EddieV » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:28 pm

After our loss on the weekend and with the results falling how they did i would have expected to be playing at WC on the weekend. I was very surprised to see that the game might be scheduled as a home game for BLFC. Would i prefer to play at WC or Home...well that answer is obvious but i done care where we play, tell me the time and where to bring my boots and I'm there
EddieV
Under 18s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby The Bedge » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:30 pm

EddieV wrote:tell me the time and where to bring my boots and I'm there
10:15 in Noarlunga.. good luck, make sure you car pool and take your best 4 players with you ;) 8) :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:33 pm

wonder_kid wrote:fc that's your problem you think this is all about Hope valley my gripe is with the league not individual football clubs!

I'm no longer officially involved at HOpe Valley and it's not the first time you've tried to accuse me of having a crack "just because' it's HV. Perhaps come up with a better argument because this one is really pissing me off.

You're the one that made it about the Valley, not me.

Remember this?

Wonder_kid wrote:How can sailsbury finish top in the 2s and have to play away then hope valley get a stand alone b grade final and at 2:15 absolute stupidity for mine !
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby wonder_kid » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:41 pm

It's no different to you assuming that because I type hope valley you think I'mhaving a crack at them lel

Then what's worse is you go dob to schultzy like it's his fault I've got an opinion , I'll say this again my opinion doesn't reflect on what the kenilworth football club thinks on the matter !
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 46 times

Postby wonder_kid » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:50 pm

It's definitely time to move on now !
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Im not sure why i'm even entertaining this but you weren't dobbed on, Im not 10 and you didn't steal my ball.

He happened to be in earshot when it was being discussed.

I don't understand your first sentence. I can't listen to this anymore. Marbles has more logic than you.

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby wonder_kid » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:03 pm

If you can't understand that then I guess we better stop typing about it because I'm banging my head against a wall enjoy hope it's a great game Saturday and we get the win :)
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:09 pm

wonder_kid wrote:If you can't understand that then I guess we better stop typing about it because I'm banging my head against a wal:)

THat makes two of us :lol:

If @Carey complains about this forum being a love in now he can get f******d

Despite the fact you give me a headache, I'd still buy you a beer after the game, whatever the outcome.

If you're lucky I won't pour it over you ;)

Footy Chick

Postby wonder_kid » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:12 pm

Look it's how I am too this forum is her to voice an opinion and have healthy debates there never is any malice in what I say and don't judge people who disagree with me i will def come up and say g'day if I get the chance !
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby EddieV » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 am

Zartan wrote:
10:15 in Noarlunga.. good luck, make sure you car pool and take your best 4 players with you ;) 8) :lol:

Within reason I would expect that the SAAFL wouldn't program a game further south then Flinders Park? maps.google.com.au will tell me when to leave my house and like most Saturdays I would load the wife in the vehicle and off we go.

Perhaps i have been around BLFC long enough and have been through enough lows to make the chance to play in finals all the more valuable. Usually at this time of year I'm looking at the weather report to see if its worth heading off to the beach house or up to the farm and not worrying about where I will be playing football.
EddieV
Under 18s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby human_torpedo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:19 am

EddieV wrote:
Zartan wrote:

Within reason I would expect that the SAAFL wouldn't program a game further south then Flinders Park? maps.google.com.au will tell me when to leave my house and like most Saturdays I would load the wife in the vehicle and off we go.

Perhaps i have been around BLFC long enough and have been through enough lows to make the chance to play in finals all the more valuable. Usually at this time of year I'm looking at the weather report to see if its worth heading off to the beach house or up to the farm and not worrying about where I will be playing football.

Geez mate, that sounds horrible!
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby Special One » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Are there any list of permits for this week? Heard a c-grade team maybe playing some fringe a graders due there is no b grade in finals...
Special One
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Burr

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:58 am

Footy Chick

Postby number2 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:42 am

Hey wonder kid I think you should change your club to Eastern Park because your whinge stinks of wanting to play at Eastern park so they can make money and you can watch your mates in the A grade.

Hope valley & Kenilworth have no interest what's so ever in Eastern park and why would they want to play at a ground that has a lunch box for change rooms in which the barman peeks in every now and then to make sure no one is stealing the poker tables.
number2

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 4 times

Postby wonder_kid » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:55 am

yes I would like to watch some guys I work with at eastern park I could have done that if the game was at 12;15 as well ! that wasn't the reasoning behind my whinging ok thanks have a nice day im going to assume you are involved with hope valley so it will be even sweeter to win today1
wonder_kid
Under 18s

Postby Dols » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
wonder_kid wrote:That's my point plus eastern park lose out on money from the earlier game as well

right, so it's ok for Kenilworth ressies not to have to go all the way to EP last week and get a home game but god forbid Hope Valley gets the same treatment as Kenilworth?

Hypocrite much? :? :roll:

Fine, we'll just say no thanks to the offer and make you lot travel an hour and a half to play one game of footy if you're going to jump up and down about it :roll:

Are you related to Marbles?
did Hope Valley pay for the final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dols
Reserves

Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 51 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby S Demon » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:53 pm

Dols wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
wonder_kid wrote:That's my point plus eastern park lose out on money from the earlier game as well

right, so it's ok for Kenilworth ressies not to have to go all the way to EP last week and get a home game but god forbid Hope Valley gets the same treatment as Kenilworth?

Hypocrite much? :? :roll:

Fine, we'll just say no thanks to the offer and make you lot travel an hour and a half to play one game of footy if you're going to jump up and down about it :roll:

Are you related to Marbles?
did Hope Valley pay for the final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we did
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League