Salisbury
11%
Westminster OS
14%

Total votes : 85

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Postby Wazz17 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:21 am

WOS Dragons wrote:
Bazz wrote:Revived 2 games brings he's tally to 8 games being suspended...

What was the charge?

Reported for "misconduct" by a Ch9AFL official when he went to go over the fence after being baited by a WOS supporter.
Wazz17

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby bubba love » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:09 am

What was the red card for?
bubba love
Under 18s

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby Wazz17 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:29 am

bubba love wrote:What was the red card for?

There were no red or yellow cards issued to any players from either side by the umpires.
Wazz17

Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby bubba love » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:02 am

Ah ok
bubba love
Under 18s

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby Demon Juke » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:53 pm

Is Matthew Whelan coaching Kilburn next year?
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby Half Back Flanker » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Demon Juke wrote:Is Matthew Whelan coaching Kilburn next year?

I heard he's heading out to the Barossa
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 429 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:13 pm

No
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby The Bedge » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Half Back Flanker wrote:

Does it really surprise anyone? Left Brahma before you could blink because they weren't gonna have success.. Declined a return to Kilburn when they were in desperate need for help - and a former club champion could've aided there.. Went back to Kilburn once they rediscovered their recruiting mojo, now they look set for more dark times and he bails again.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3999 times

Postby Yank Man » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Zartan wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

Does it really surprise anyone? Left Brahma before you could blink because they weren't gonna have success.. Declined a return to Kilburn when they were in desperate need for help - and a former club champion could've aided there.. Went back to Kilburn once they rediscovered their recruiting mojo, now they look set for more dark times and he bails again.

Didn't he give them a flag in 2015 and get them promoted after being a basket case. Brahma is a very different type of club so anyone could fail there. What are you actually saying about him zartan, Kilburn would also be a tough gig, maybe he's just looking to enjoy his twilight years.
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 317 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:41 pm

I think Shrek mentioned a new coach a couple of pages back but I wasn't sure if he was extracting the urine because his last name was McCraken
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby easy TIGA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Yank Man wrote:
Zartan wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

Didn't he give them a flag in 2015 and get them promoted after being a basket case. Brahma is a very different type of club so anyone could fail there. What are you actually saying about him zartan, Kilburn would also be a tough gig, maybe he's just looking to enjoy his twilight years.

What he is trying to say is that recruiting was already on the way when he accepted the job. Kilburn were getting a fair chunk of their div 2 side back so they were always going to be competitive. Ftr, he isn't coaching kilburn and has expressed his interest in a barossa club because he lives in Gawler and kilburn travel was taking its toll. Luke McCracken (puns aside) is the coach and from all reports has started well signing some if the young lads very early for next year.
easy TIGA
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 35 times

Postby Failed Creation » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:24 pm

easy TIGA wrote:
What he is trying to say is that recruiting was already on the way when he accepted the job. Kilburn were getting a fair chunk of their div 2 side back so they were always going to be competitive. Ftr, he isn't coaching kilburn and has expressed his interest in a barossa club because he lives in Gawler and kilburn travel was taking its toll. Luke McCracken (puns aside) is the coach and from all reports has started well signing some if the young lads very early for next year.

I heard Luke McCracken talk at the Kilburn presentation night last week, and if he coaches as well as he talks, the Chics are in good hands.

From what I've heard, a fair chunk of this season's playing group have signed on, or are signing on for 2017. Furthermore, the club has also applied to field a C Grade side.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Demon Juke » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:33 pm

Failed Creation wrote:
easy TIGA wrote:

I heard Luke McCracken talk at the Kilburn presentation night last week, and if he coaches as well as he talks, the Chics are in good hands.

From what I've heard, a fair chunk of this season's playing group have signed on, or are signing on for 2017. Furthermore, the club has also applied to field a C Grade side.

Wouldn't they just try field full "B" Grade side first?
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Postby Failed Creation » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:48 pm

Demon Juke wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:
easy TIGA wrote:

I agree with you there. There were a few games this season where we couldn't field a full side for various reasons.

However, if the majority of this year's squad stays around, and we pick up a bunch of players (which is looking increasingly likely), we're in with a shot. A great deal of the B Grade side this season should be playing C Grade anyway... myself included.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Demon Juke » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:47 am

Failed Creation wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:
easy TIGA wrote:

I agree with you there. There were a few games this season where we couldn't field a full side for various reasons.

However, if the majority of this year's squad stays around, and we pick up a bunch of players (which is looking increasingly likely), we're in with a shot. A great deal of the B Grade side this season should be playing C Grade anyway... myself included.

Good luck with it, yes i notice a couple of names in the "B" grade that have been around for a fair while. :)
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Postby The Big Shrek » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:01 am

Zartan wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:

Geez mate you talk some shit. He was refused a coaching job and then left before coming back. I seem to remember you jumping ship after accepting a B grade coaching gig. Probably a good thing though.

Bloke has won 2 association medals 4 flags as well as captaining and coaching along the way. That takes more effort than being a div 6 C grade coach. Maybe you shouldn't say things on here you wouldn't say in real life.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:23 am

The Big Shrek wrote:I seem to remember you jumping ship after accepting a B grade coaching gig. Probably a good thing though.
Oh yeah the season you jumped ship to Portland while Kilburn got flogged by record margins.. how many B grade games did the club field a side in that year again, please remind me? Can't coach a B grade if there isn't one.. you're right was definitely a good thing - for me.

The Big Shrek wrote:Bloke has won 2 association medals 4 flags as well as captaining and coaching along the way.
What's that got to do with anything? Did I question his footballing ability or his football knowledge? No.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3999 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Once again you've missed the point. You questioned the blokes character. To do what he has done demonstrates character. He has played over 250 games at Kilburn. You have got it flat out wrong about him bailing either time. You are in no position to throw pot shots at him.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:50 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:Once again you've missed the point. You questioned the blokes character. To do what he has done demonstrates character. He has played over 250 games at Kilburn. You have got it flat out wrong about him bailing either time. You are in no position to throw pot shots at him.

You're never in a position to throw pot shots either but it's never stopped you before ;) :lol:

Can't question his career stats but to the outsider surely you can understand why they'd see it that way.

Just crap timing i guess. Good luck to him
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:23 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:Once again you've missed the point. You questioned the blokes character. To do what he has done demonstrates character. He has played over 250 games at Kilburn. You have got it flat out wrong about him bailing either time. You are in no position to throw pot shots at him.

was he not happy at kilburn
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League