Iron Fist
Veteran

Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Re: Wristwatcher's Leg

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Iron Fist wrote:UP THE SHREK!!!

Good to see you back Fisty, well your avatar anyway. ;)
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:06 pm

[/quote]
Don't worry, even though you're a cheeky little bugger, I'll still give you mate's rates. I'll even chuck in some proof reading for your posts (you need it). I'm here for you buddy![/quote]

Don't need proof reading as I work for the 3rd largest Media organisation in the world.

Getting a Lawyer to proof read a document is like getting you to write something intelligent. Never going to happen.

But can offer you mates rate on accounting needs if you require like working out your bail money after a Friday/ Saturday Night. lol
2017, 2019 & 2020 PREMIERS
RICHMOND, RICHMOND, RICHMOND.

Let that be a lesson to you Sturt. You don't beat Glenelg 3 times in a row in Grand Finals and get away with it.
FOURTH ESTATE
Veteran

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 128 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby The Big Shrek » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:47 pm

FOURTH ESTATE wrote:

Don't worry, even though you're a cheeky little bugger, I'll still give you mate's rates. I'll even chuck in some proof reading for your posts (you need it). I'm here for you buddy![/quote]

Don't need proof reading as I work for the 3rd largest Media organisation in the world.

Getting a Lawyer to proof read a document is like getting you to write something intelligent. Never going to happen.

But can offer you mates rate on accounting needs if you require like working out your bail money after a Friday/ Saturday Night. lol[/quote]
If you work for Newscorp you're not the only person at your place of employment that needs a proof reader!
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby jo172 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:50 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:If you work for Newscorp you're not the only person at your place of employment that needs a proof reader!

Quite, in Year 7 for English lessons our teacher used to give us grammatical tests. The content of the test was to identify the errors in Advertiser articles.

You felt rather high and mighty until you discover it's being written for a reading age of 8 or something along those lines
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League