9%

Total votes : 35

Re: 2016 C9AFL Div 7

Postby Bigshow82 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:57 am

X Runna wrote:
Bigshow82 wrote:
X Runna wrote:
Bluedemon wrote:i see north pines lost points due to APPS

I am still completely dumbfounded as to why some statutory body has invested millions into that shithole club. They have NEVER got anything right.

Come on mate that's a bit harsh

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Sorry mate, my bad, I had forgotten you were tied up with them and coached their A Grade - they got one decision right

My comment has nothing to do with my involvement with the club. I agree with you the past 5 or so years the club hasn't done a great deal right but periods prior to that the club was doing a lot of things right. I have heard they have recently had a new committee elected which has some good people on it so let's see if they can turn things around. Hopefully a new clubroom can help them and give them some momentum to build of going forward

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 35 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby whufc » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:04 am

Could Salisbury West Seniors be in stride over the under 14 kid who was suspended for 13 games

It's just becoming a joke!! Why is Aussie rules having so many serious behaviour troubles.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2530 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:35 am

whufc wrote:Could Salisbury West Seniors be in stride over the under 14 kid who was suspended for 13 games

It's just becoming a joke!! Why is Aussie rules having so many serious behaviour troubles.

maybe he was an upset West Ham fan
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby jo172 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Adelaide Uni coach a good bloke, hope if Finn is still around you can pass on his words/attitude were appreciated
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby finn » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:54 pm

jo172 wrote:Adelaide Uni coach a good bloke, hope if Finn is still around you can pass on his words/attitude were appreciated

Will do, here's hoping that next year the saafl don't fall for any crap from tea tree gully/modbury and put them in the division most suitable for their 2016 results not potential results as has happened several times in the last few years.
What did he say out of curiousity ? Can pm if you'd prefer.
always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them so much
finn
League - Best 21

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 22 times
Grassroots Team: Adelaide University

Postby marbles » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:50 am

Well div 7 will be adding extra agraders so the likes of ttg and modbury may not be required

2017 so far could look as so...

Mitchell park
Lutheran
Para hills
St pauls
North pines
Central united
Finders uni
--------------
Adelaide uni Cs
Paoc Cs

Could we see the return of the div 8 cgrade super league c and d grades back together again :D
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:40 am

marbles wrote:Could we see the return of the div 8 cgrade super league c and d grades back together again :D

No because it was too uneven, better to have clubs spread through the C divisions as they can find their level. Just on that- will the C divisions have a promotion/relegation system?
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10340 times
Been liked: 1520 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby The Rooster » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:31 am

Two things!!

1) This is the Division 7 thread! Who cares who is not in this division?? Move on!

2) Very disappointed to have a couple of North Pines players resort to racially abusing almost everyone St Pauls spectator at the ground! Disappointing as I've had to talk with my son about the comments, what they meant and why they were said. Disappointing as I made the effort to listen to their 3/4 time huddle and found that although lacking substance they were genuinely productive and supportive of each other in spite of the scoreboard. These two guys proceeded to walk off the ground yelling racial abuse, kicking bins over and basically carrying on like complete pills!! Yet there was so many North pines chaps who were nice blokes on and off he field. I did think about writing to the league about it, but thought/hoped that given the time again these guys wouldn't have acted that way and I've chosen to give, what appears to be a club with a lot of good people working very hard to keep the Redbacks around, the chance to possibly move past this!
Sorry people I only deal in facts!
The Rooster
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: St Paul's College OS

Postby marbles » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:46 am

The Rooster wrote:Two things!!

1) This is the Division 7 thread! Who cares who is not in this division?? Move on!

2) Very disappointed to have a couple of North Pines players resort to racially abusing almost everyone St Pauls spectator at the ground! Disappointing as I've had to talk with my son about the comments, what they meant and why they were said. Disappointing as I made the effort to listen to their 3/4 time huddle and found that although lacking substance they were genuinely productive and supportive of each other in spite of the scoreboard. These two guys proceeded to walk off the ground yelling racial abuse, kicking bins over and basically carrying on like complete pills!! Yet there was so many North pines chaps who were nice blokes on and off he field. I did think about writing to the league about it, but thought/hoped that given the time again these guys wouldn't have acted that way and I've chosen to give, what appears to be a club with a lot of good people working very hard to keep the Redbacks around, the chance to possibly move past this!

1) rude much

marbles wrote:Well div 7 will be adding extra agraders so the likes of ttg and modbury may not be required

2) you thought about writing to the league privately but instead you decided to intentionally try to publicly tarnish the whole of north pines with hope to f##k them all up in one easy forum knockout hit including the nice guys who are busting a nut out there with a keyboard warrior move of the century #massiveVent
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby The Rooster » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Rude? Is it rude to suggest that the div 7 thread should be for div 7? If my comments don't relate to you, you don't have to take offence! Wow!

Maybe, okay, whatever and yeah, I was upset and offended by the comments made but these two blokes, and yeah I wrote on this forum, because that's what I thought this was, a forum! As for causing them any problems, I'm not too sure anyone from north pines even reads this stuff so if I was using my best keyboard warrior move, I'd be wasting my time! You clearly overestimate the power that this forum has, which is south of f@#k all! So yeah, your hashtag sums it up - just venting!

Oh, and hashtags? Really??
Sorry people I only deal in facts!
The Rooster
Under 18s

Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: St Paul's College OS

Postby marbles » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:01 pm

The Rooster wrote:Rude? Is it rude to suggest that the div 7 thread should be for div 7? If my comments don't relate to you, you don't have to take offence! Wow!

Maybe, okay, whatever and yeah, I was upset and offended by the comments made but these two blokes, and yeah I wrote on this forum, because that's what I thought this was, a forum! As for causing them any problems, I'm not too sure anyone from north pines even reads this stuff so if I was using my best keyboard warrior move, I'd be wasting my time! You clearly overestimate the power that this forum has, which is south of f@#k all! So yeah, your hashtag sums it up - just venting!

Oh, and hashtags? Really??

you want to be heard and im sure the behavior was horrific

have u sent HQ an email with a formal complaint yet? no i doubt it because it is you who believes this forum has enough power to bring justice to the misconduct

#goSaints
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby adr107 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:06 pm

My parents were subject to this kind of abuse from supporters of the same club in the past. They sent the league very detailed and constructive correspondence about the incident and were pretty disgusted to never receive a response. Unfortunately it seems some things never change.
adr107
Under 16s

Has liked: 305 times
Been liked: 83 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby human_torpedo » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:24 am

adr107 wrote:

My parents were subject to this kind of abuse from supporters of the same club in the past. They sent the league very detailed and constructive correspondence about the incident and were pretty disgusted to never receive a response. Unfortunately it seems some things never change.

The league probably didn't consider it worthy of making Channel 7 news so they didn't follow up on it..
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby Wazz17 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:11 am

Salisbury West B grade player reported for striking this weekend - more issues for Westies?
Wazz17

Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby jo172 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:07 pm

What were the conditions like at Alberton?

Very respectable result for the Reds, but only scoring 1 point in 3/4s to narrowly lose a GF is amazing!
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Some of the scores today were just bizarre for a GF, especially the early games when it rained.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby marbles » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:59 pm

the 2012 saafl history page lists that flinders park won the div7r flag but if you go down to the actual scores TTG def FP 80 to 74 or sumshit

http://www.adelaidefootball.com.au/saafl-history-2012/

#justSaying #sackTheWebDeveloper
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby marbles » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:27 pm

bump
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby MW » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Seasons finished, why bump a D7 thread
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2609 times
Been liked: 1849 times

Postby marbles » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:50 pm

marbles wrote:the 2012 saafl history page lists that flinders park won the div7r flag but if you go down to the actual scores TTG def FP 80 to 74 or sumshit

http://www.adelaidefootball.com.au/saafl-history-2012/

#justSaying #sackTheWebDeveloper

Bump. Was the 2012 div 7r flag taken away from ttg or simple website error
marbles
Assistant Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League