Rosewater FC - Public Notice

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: Rosewater FC - Public Notice

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Spargo wrote:The "unbearable back pain" must have momentarily subsided whilst coward punching an innocent bloke.

yet good enough to play footy....

No mention at any stage that he has been banned from the footy club, presumed this has occurred?

There's something coming - , best that Satchel make the announcement

Obviously bored with the 6/7 discussion
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby SATCHEL » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:14 am

This thread was meant to be for our apology to the clubs and the league. Im not going to entertain any further discussion on this past player that no longer represents anything that the RFC is now part of. In saying that, the club has handed down a very similar ban as voted by our members.
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby stan » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:36 am

SATCHEL wrote:This thread was meant to be for our apology to the clubs and the league. Im not going to entertain any further discussion on this past player that no longer represents anything that the RFC is now part of. In saying that, the club has handed down a very similar ban as voted by our members.

Mate I understand you want to move forward and change your reputation but actions will speak louder than words. Lets what happens this season.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Moe » Tue May 02, 2017 3:06 pm

The under 12 team I coach from Morphettville Park played Rosewater at home last Sunday.

Not having ventured down to this neck of the woods in my 30 odd years of playing and coaching, and having only rad the press regarding Rosewater, I was a bit hesitant in what to expect.

I would like to offer my sincere thanks, and congratulations to the Rosewater Junior football club.

The Junior President met and greeted me, and showed me where our changerooms were, then spoke to all my officials before the game. I sought out Rosewater's under 12 coach before the game, as I always do, and he was extremely nice, and agreed that it was about the kids, and the result would be of no consequence.

The game was played in great spirits, the umpiring was excellent, and after the game all of Rosewater's coaching team came over and shook hands, and congratulated all the players.

I have written to Mr. Kernahan and conveyed that it was one of the more enjoyable junior games I have been involved with.

Kudos to everyone at Rosewater FC.

PS. Canteen facilities were first rate, and even had Farmers Union Iced Coffee, which is a must on game day for this coach.
Moe
League - Best 21

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 91 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 02, 2017 3:32 pm

Moe wrote:The under 12 team I coach from Morphettville Park played Rosewater at home last Sunday.

Not having ventured down to this neck of the woods in my 30 odd years of playing and coaching, and having only rad the press regarding Rosewater, I was a bit hesitant in what to expect.

I would like to offer my sincere thanks, and congratulations to the Rosewater Junior football club.

The Junior President met and greeted me, and showed me where our changerooms were, then spoke to all my officials before the game. I sought out Rosewater's under 12 coach before the game, as I always do, and he was extremely nice, and agreed that it was about the kids, and the result would be of no consequence.

The game was played in great spirits, the umpiring was excellent, and after the game all of Rosewater's coaching team came over and shook hands, and congratulated all the players.

I have written to Mr. Kernahan and conveyed that it was one of the more enjoyable junior games I have been involved with.

PS. Canteen facilities were first rate, and even had Farmers Union Iced Coffee, which is a must on game day for this coach.

Isn't it great, so many times people like to take pot shots at other clubs for a minor thing like a loud supporter, canteen line too long or anything that doesn't really affect their life, generally just a dislike to who their complaint is at.

We all have good and bad experiences at nearly every venue we visit, it's pleasing to hear nothing but praise for a club that has been beaten up a bit over the past couple of years.

I know the woman who runs the canteen out there and her husband who wears his heart on his sleeve for RFC, reading this was very pleasing. Great work Moe, go pour yourself a beer mate,
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Tue May 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Miss the Rosie canteen, always good for big feed
Hey soccer you owe us 45million.
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21

Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 204 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Tue May 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Moe wrote:The under 12 team I coach from Morphettville Park played Rosewater at home last Sunday.

Isn't it great, so many times people like to take pot shots at other clubs for a minor thing like a loud supporter, canteen line too long or anything that doesn't really affect their life, generally just a dislike to who their complaint is at.

We all have good and bad experiences at nearly every venue we visit, it's pleasing to hear nothing but praise for a club that has been beaten up a bit over the past couple of years.

I know the woman who runs the canteen out there and her husband who wears his heart on his sleeve for RFC, reading this was very pleasing. Great work Moe, go pour yourself a beer mate,

Thanks, this was past onto our juniors, including the President, and Karen the canteen lady. We had a similar letter from one of the SFL clubs last year, perhaps we have something to learn from the Mexican's down south.

Karen is a tireless worker and contibutor. Not only FUIC but FUIC Strong!
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:
Thanks, this was past onto our juniors, including the President, and Karen the canteen lady. We had a similar letter from one of the SFL clubs last year, perhaps we have something to learn from the Mexican's down south.

Karen is a tireless worker and contibutor. Not only FUIC but FUIC Strong!

She certainly is, is Mick still helping out too?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Tue May 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:

Karen is a tireless worker and contributor. Not only FUIC but FUIC Strong!

She certainly is, is Mick still helping out too?

Mick is coaching U14s.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Postby Moe » Tue May 02, 2017 7:39 pm

I don't suppose a blue crows back pack was found there after the games finished?

My idiotic son left it somewhere with his boots and mouthguard in it.

If so, when is the club open?

Cheers.
Moe
League - Best 21

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 91 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby Look Good In Leather » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:00 pm

Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Look Good In Leather wrote:https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/35751859/rosewater-football-club-in-hot-water-after-ugly-attack-on-umpire/

Looks like a Channel 7 hatchet job

Go look in the D5 thread luv - done and dusted ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:05 pm

So yesterdays news.. literally :D
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Dutchy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Rosewater's Master team have been removed from the comp, is this correct?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:49 pm

No
Mr Beefy
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:No

From another Masters team FB -

Second, due to an incident involving Rosewater and the umpires they have been removed from the competition meaning our game the following week is cancelled, so we will try to organise to play the team having the bye, which is also who we play next.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Been liked: 3484 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:No

From another Masters team FB -

Second, due to an incident involving Rosewater and the umpires they have been removed from the competition meaning our game the following week is cancelled, so we will try to organise to play the team having the bye, which is also who we play next.

Which team is that?
Mr Beefy
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Gawler
Dutchy
Site Admin