No votes
SHOC
4%
Unley Mercedes Jets
7%

Total votes : 55

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2017

Postby bird of prey » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:22 am

How bout someone actually just names clubs and tells the full story, rather than this constant cryptic crap.
bird of prey
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 40 times

Postby laser » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:22 am

The league never kicks anyone out in the end. They didn't let Wingies back in after a the single team thing kicked in but that's about it. SN (and I'm taking a wild guess at this :) )could end up on a AAAA and get a couple of points docked per game suspension.
Let's say they get the flick, would Seaton get an invite to div 2 and then there is a shuffle or does the league extend an invite to our higher ranked southern friends? Combo of both?
laser
Under 16s

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 45 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:46 pm

laser wrote:The league never kicks anyone out in the end. They didn't let Wingies back in after a the single team thing kicked in but that's about it. SN (and I'm taking a wild guess at this :) )could end up on a AAAA and get a couple of points docked per game suspension.
Let's say they get the flick, would Seaton get an invite to div 2 and then there is a shuffle or does the league extend an invite to our higher ranked southern friends? Combo of both?

Scotch and Pembroke would be asked to stay up before Seaton were offered a spot
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Demon Juke » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:33 pm

bird of prey wrote:How bout someone actually just names clubs and tells the full story, rather than this constant cryptic crap.

Salisbury North & Salisbury West
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby JuddMuffin » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:17 am

bird of prey wrote:How bout someone actually just names clubs and tells the full story, rather than this constant cryptic crap.

He prob heard that from Mick Evans at the waterloo sunday morning.
JuddMuffin
Mini-League

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby laser » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:54 am

Footy Chick wrote:
laser wrote:The league never kicks anyone out in the end. They didn't let Wingies back in after a the single team thing kicked in but that's about it. SN (and I'm taking a wild guess at this :) )could end up on a AAAA and get a couple of points docked per game suspension.

Scotch and Pembroke would be asked to stay up before Seaton were offered a spot

Ah yes of course. Thanks FC for keeping me on track. 8)
laser
Under 16s

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 45 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby Old Red » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:48 am

Ive heard one of the most idiotic things for 2017. The salisibury north and west peeps are putting together a ticket of clubs on amended affiliations to run for election at this years AGM with the intention of getting rid of those agreements. A President friend of mine got a phone call in the last few days from the Norf people trying to rally support. Good luck with that you igorant fools. Who's going to vote for that besides the clubs on AAAs and how many of them are there, 4 or 5 ?

As my mate told you, my club reckons the league is too soft on you let alone letting you off your aggreements.
Old Red
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 6 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:03 am

Old Red wrote:Who's going to vote for that besides the clubs on AAAs and how many of them are there, 4 or 5 ?.

I wouldn't be so certain clubs on AAA's would vote for them to be removed either though..
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby jo172 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:13 am

Old Red wrote:Ive heard one of the most idiotic things for 2017. The salisibury north and west peeps are putting together a ticket of clubs on amended affiliations to run for election at this years AGM with the intention of getting rid of those agreements. A President friend of mine got a phone call in the last few days from the Norf people trying to rally support. Good luck with that you igorant fools. Who's going to vote for that besides the clubs on AAAs and how many of them are there, 4 or 5 ?

As my mate told you, my club reckons the league is too soft on you let alone letting you off your aggreements.

A league run by Salisbury North, Salisbury West, Smithfield and Eastern Park. What could go wrong?

Is Gino their proposed President?
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby beef » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 am

#bringbackthecdfa

Vote 1 Gino
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 253 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:19 am

jo172 wrote:A league run by Salisbury North, Salisbury West, Smithfield and Eastern Park. What could go wrong?

Is Gino their proposed President?

First rule of fight club.. I mean of the new league - introducing the "1 on 1" rule they have in Ice Hockey. :D
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League