6%
Mawson Lakes
No votes
Salisbury West
7%

Total votes : 87

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Postby Q. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:54 am

laser wrote:No conjuring, no shit. You got protected. He wrote stuff about you guys and it got deleted. Nothing made up.

You idiot. He didn't write anything.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby ROOBOY18 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:12 pm

TOSSERS in for a long year by what i saw today
Join in the chorus!!
ROOBOY18
Rookie

Has liked: 214 times
Been liked: 29 times
Grassroots Team: Hornridge

Postby laser » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Q. wrote:
laser wrote:No conjuring, no shit. You got protected. He wrote stuff about you guys and it got deleted. Nothing made up.

Plenty written and deleted. Having a go at me won't change that.
laser
Under 16s

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 45 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby Masha » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:38 pm

ROOBOY18 wrote:TOSSERS in for a long year by what i saw today

They were missing plenty today mate. Wedding etc on rd 1 will do that to ya.
Masha
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby Q. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:56 pm

laser wrote:
Q. wrote:

Plenty written and deleted. Having a go at me won't change that.

Neither will having a whinge.

Q.
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:32 pm

Wouldn't have picked Pulteney beating Fitzroy
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:10 pm

I didn't see any of it either (drats..LOL)

However Laser, there were potentially libelous remarks made about the Houghton Coach so it was decided by admin to remove the whole conversation, which just happened to have the other stuff in it - and none of it was written by Bray.

Don't have a crack at Q please, he had nothing to do with it.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby oldman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:54 am

oldman wrote:Elizabeth vs Trinity
Should see some real improvement with Elizabeth this season. They were competitive in div5 last year just looked to lack a little top end talent. With natural progression in their young squad plus a couple of handy pick ups they will be looking to play finals this year and anything less would be disappointing. Trinity seem like they could really fall away after a number of quality players have moved on. Last season had Trinity floating in the middle of the table and this year isn't looking any easier.
Elizabeth by 10+

Brahma Lodge vs Ingle Farm
Both of these teams will see themselves as premiership contenders. BL have lost a couple of seriously good footballers but they were well drilled last year and are always hard to beat at home. The obvious question is where are the goals going to come from? This creates doubt both for them but also the opposition now and could prove to be a blessing. Ingle Farm have been building for a few years now and are coached very well. They would be looking to get out of div6 and into div5 after a could of steady years. Expecting Farmers to play the full ground presd this season and with the mix of young and experienced they are a real chance of taking it out this year.
Ingle Farm by 3 goals

West Croydon vs Salisbury West
Probably the 2 clubs with the most unknown this year. Have heard WC have lost a few and might be in a little trouble but then the next person tells you they are looking really sharp. They play their home ground extremely well and if they have manged to keep last years group together they will be there come the pointy end of the season. Much the same with Salisbury West players coming and going and this weekends match will give everyone a good idea to where both teams sit. Salisbury have a brilliant midfield and if they are left to run free without much attention they should prove the difference.
Salisbury West by 6 goals

Fitzroy vs Pulteney
The amount of ins for one preseason is incredible. That alone sees Fitzroy improve on last year. The big couple of ins from Glenunga are well known but its going to be the next tier of players that will see Fitzroy make the jump up the ladder. Speaking with people at the club they are expecting big things this year and anything other than a promotion will be considered a failure. Pulteney have battled the last few years but it has been its inconsistency which has cost it. On their day they have beaten the top sides but then get bettled the following week. Going to be interesting to see how they cover the loss of Aish and Barras but they look to have picked up a couple in the clearances.
Pulteney under 10pts

Mawson Lakes vs Houghton
ML have been disappointing the last couple of years. I really expected them to go through the grades but they have stagnated. This year is make our break they could easily play finals with the talent they have but is the desire to improve their. Im expecting this game to be a real arm wrestle as I'm not sure where the goals with come from. Houghton have been rocked in the last 24 hrs with the A grade captain requesting a clearance. They might be looking to get through the first 2 weeks without any further damage and see their season start from round 3. They have always been hard to beat in the valley and have a significant home ground advantage.
ML by 4 goals

Geez pretty happy with my preview for round 1 only got the one game wrong in Salisbury West vs West Croydon. Are Elizabeth that good or are TOS that bad? Heard a few murmurs that Salisbury West have lost more than they thought due to some inappropriate relationships?
oldman
Under 16s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby Footballcanbecruel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:52 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:Wouldn't have picked Pulteney beating Fitzroy

Fitzroy had the game under control at three quarter time. Scores level and they had four goal breeze. I counted 7 guys go down with cramp. Obviously not many attending pre season as they started in December! Will be hard to beat after 3 or 4 weeks to get their squad to an acceptable a grade fitness level.
Footballcanbecruel
Mini-League

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Blackfriars OS

Postby Lightning McQueen » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:06 pm

laser wrote:Some posts showing you guys as less than perfect get deleted = special treatment

I deleted the posts and replies to them at the request of the author.
Sorry, no special treatment for Houghton, I'd do the same for anyone.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby oldman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Footballcanbecruel wrote:

Fitzroy had the game under control at three quarter time. Scores level and they had four goal breeze. I counted 7 guys go down with cramp. Obviously not many attending pre season as they started in December! Will be hard to beat after 3 or 4 weeks to get their squad to an acceptable a grade fitness level.

So based on what you say the difference was Fitzroy ran out of legs? If that were the only difference than the should be no excuses for Fitzroys poor first quarter and I would think every side that played this weekend was suffering fatigued and cramping players come the last quarter. Must give some credit to Pulteney surely if the kicked 6 goals to 2 into a 4 goal breeze? My understanding is plenty of improvement and quality players to come in to the blues over the next couple of weeks they very well might be dangerous this year
oldman
Under 16s

Postby Footballcanbecruel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:28 pm

oldman wrote:
Footballcanbecruel wrote:

So based on what you say the difference was Fitzroy ran out of legs? If that were the only difference than the should be no excuses for Fitzroys poor first quarter and I would think every side that played this weekend was suffering fatigued and cramping players come the last quarter. Must give some credit to Pulteney surely if the kicked 6 goals to 2 into a 4 goal breeze? My understanding is plenty of improvement and quality players to come in to the blues over the next couple of weeks they very well might be dangerous this year

Disclaimer: I only get there at half time when the game was in the balance. Fitzroy held Pultney for the third quarter really well and with the breeze I thought they should have won. It wasn't meant to disrespect pultneys effort. There last quarter was very good. From my observation they looked by far the fitter side and that was the difference in a very even contest. It was relatively even at half time, so fitzroy must have played well in the second quarter? The reason I say fitness was the difference is purely on the fact that fitzroy had a large amount of players going down with cramp and pultney seemed to look fresh. Full credit to a committed group. FYI this was a neutral observation.
Footballcanbecruel
Mini-League

Been liked: 7 times
Grassroots Team: Blackfriars OS

Postby The Bedge » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Footballcanbecruel wrote: Will be hard to beat after 3 or 4 weeks to get.

If fitness is the issue at Mt Fitzroy at the moment, with Elizabeth, Brahma, TOS and Ingle Farm coming up, by the time they get that fitness level up to a respectable level that could well find themselves in a very difficult position with a lot of work to do to get back up..
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3999 times

Postby Q. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:49 pm

Still wearing that tinfoil hat, laser?

Q.
Coach

Postby Arch44 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:17 pm

Who's your club Oldman? I'm presuming it's not Morphetvale....
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 717 times
Been liked: 272 times

Postby oldman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Arch44 wrote:Who's your club Oldman? I'm presuming it's not Morphetvale....

Born and bread southerner now I just get out to watch lower grades in the saafl around the city. Unfortunately my team is the mighty demons maybe this year for us. I did watch the game at mt.fitzroy and reckon had the Lions not had the bloke with the helmet at full forward I think he was the famous Anton Gerardis then they really would have struggled to stay in the game in the first half. Already round 2 is very interesting with fitzroy vs Elizabeth and Salisbury West hosting Pulteney. The other 3 games pretty much pick themselves I reckon.
oldman
Under 16s

Postby old farmer » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
laser wrote:Some posts showing you guys as less than perfect get deleted = special treatment

Am i wrong here, but couldn't he just delete his own posts if he was the author ????
And also, deleting the posts about the Houghton coach but leaving a page or 2 about a new Fitzroy player does look a little like special treatment. Hope i don't get a ban for this, it is only an observation.
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts....
old farmer
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Brodlach » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:30 pm

old farmer wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Am i wrong here, but couldn't he just delete his own posts if he was the author ????
And also, deleting the posts about the Houghton coach but leaving a page or 2 about a new Fitzroy player does look a little like special treatment. Hope i don't get a ban for this, it is only an observation.

After a post has been quoted by someone the original post cannot be deleted
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Q. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:31 pm

old farmer wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

1) Bray didn't write anything

2) you can delete your own posts, but you can't delete when you're quoted in other people's posts
Q.
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:29 pm

Not that i really care, but read LM's reply - the original post and REPLIES were ALL removed.. at the request of the "author"**

Hope in future other clubs are afforded the same degree of "help" when their clubs are potentially put under the microscope..

**note - i have my doubts it was the author who felt the posts as a collective needed to be removed.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3999 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League