Life ban

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: Life ban

Postby Inallseriousness » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:41 pm

jo172 wrote:
VALE PARK wrote:Looks like no reports this week.
None on tribunal site Tuesday arvo.


Tribunal is on Wednesday night


:lol:
Inallseriousness
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:17 pm
Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 106 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Re: Life ban

Postby VALE PARK » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:18 am

Thursday still nothing on tribunal site,
so presume no reports last week?
VALE PARK
Under 18s
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:32 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Rostrevor OC

Re: Life ban

Postby The Bedge » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:24 am

VALE PARK wrote:Thursday still nothing on tribunal site,
so presume no reports last week?

Luke Schweinsberg (Salisbury West) received 8x games last night, and has been de-registered from all competition.

Also believe there was one other hearing last night but dont know details.

Website probably will be updated later this afternoon or tomorrow.
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9190
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2264 times

Re: Life ban

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:24 am

FFS, give them time to update the bloody web page :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24694
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1223 times
Been liked: 1697 times

Re: Life ban

Postby jo172 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:26 am

VALE PARK wrote:Thursday still nothing on tribunal site,
so presume no reports last week?


It's not the AFL, bit rough expecting a League with the staff of the Adelaide Footy League to be able to move that quickly!
jo172
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 2619
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 6:00 pm
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 556 times

Re: Life ban

Postby scottroo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:27 am

3 reports

Bloke from Salisbury west got 8 for a headbutt

Aaron lord from Smithfield got 6 for striking


Clifton from eastern park 3 for striking
scottroo
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:49 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 86 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Life ban

Postby scottroo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:27 am

It's on the website
scottroo
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:49 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 86 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Life ban

Postby morell » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 am

Far our people stop belting blokes you man babies.
User avatar
morell
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6228
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:56 pm
Has liked: 1973 times
Been liked: 1096 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Re: Life ban

Postby jo172 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:50 am

The clubs those rather serious suspensions emanate from hardly gives great faith in the medium and long-term effectiveness of AAAs in curbing cultures of violent behaviour.
jo172
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 2619
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 6:00 pm
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 556 times

Re: Life ban

Postby MW » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:51 am

morell wrote:Far our people stop belting blokes you man babies.


fake tough guys hiding assaults on the footy field so they don't go to jail.
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8585
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1096 times
Been liked: 979 times

Re: Life ban

Postby scottroo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:09 pm

it does seem to be the same clubs getting in trouble!

It's simple, get rid of the bad eggs. If that means a few lean years then cop it on the chin.

We brought in a massive culture shift in 2006-2007. Have had one suspension in the past 6 years and that was for a week.

It's no coincidence that our junior program has flourished at the same time we cleaned up our club
scottroo
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1581
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:49 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 86 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Life ban

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:19 pm

MW wrote:
morell wrote:Far our people stop belting blokes you man babies.


fake tough guys hiding assaults on the footy field so they don't go to jail.


It doesn't stop it
Many of these end up in criminal and civil courts
People have had enough and rightly so
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10221
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 260 times
Been liked: 446 times
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Re: Life ban

Postby jo172 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Serious thought should be given to suspending clubs for a season + for repeat, serious violent offences
jo172
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 2619
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 6:00 pm
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 556 times

Re: Life ban

Postby Milly » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:31 pm

jo172 wrote:Serious thought should be given to suspending clubs for a season + for repeat, serious violent offences

Totally agree, 27 weeks for striking offences agaisnt one club yet still fine to play.
_____________
Just smash 'em
User avatar
Milly
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 49 times
Grassroots Team: St Paul's College OS

Re: Life ban

Postby hollywood7477 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:11 pm

scottroo wrote:3 reports

Bloke from Salisbury west got 8 for a headbutt

Aaron lord from Smithfield got 6 for striking


Clifton from eastern park 3 for striking


interesting that the suspensions are from northern clubs!!!!!
hollywood7477
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:42 pm
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: Life ban

Postby The Bedge » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:13 pm

hollywood7477 wrote:interesting that the suspensions are from northern clubs!!!!!
:roll:
That old chestnut..

What about Week 15 - Edwardstown, PHOS, Mitcham..

Week 14 - Flinders Pk, Plympton, Unley, SHOC, Lockleys

Clubs in ALL areas offend at some point.
Last edited by The Bedge on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9190
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2264 times

Re: Life ban

Postby heater31 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:15 pm

hollywood7477 wrote:
scottroo wrote:3 reports

Bloke from Salisbury west got 8 for a headbutt

Aaron lord from Smithfield got 6 for striking


Clifton from eastern park 3 for striking


interesting that the suspensions are from northern clubs!!!!!
Stop picking on those clubs from the wrong side of Grand Junction Rd :roll: ;)
User avatar
heater31
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 15094
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:42 am
Location: the back blocks
Has liked: 446 times
Been liked: 1040 times

Re: Life ban

Postby jo172 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Zartan wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:interesting that the suspensions are from northern clubs!!!!!
:roll:
That old chestnut..

What about Week 15 - Edwardstone, PHOS, Mitcham..

Week 14 - Flinders Pk, Plympton, Unley, SHOC, Lockleys

Clubs in ALL areas offend at some point.


Hell, look at just the Salisbury area clubs. Northies, Westies and North Pines deplorable. Salisbury themselves clean as a whistle.

Not about your geography it's about your management.
jo172
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 2619
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 6:00 pm
Has liked: 872 times
Been liked: 556 times

Re: Life ban

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:34 pm

heater31 wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:
scottroo wrote:3 reports

Bloke from Salisbury west got 8 for a headbutt

Aaron lord from Smithfield got 6 for striking


Clifton from eastern park 3 for striking


interesting that the suspensions are from northern clubs!!!!!
Stop picking on those clubs from the wrong side of Grand Junction RE :roll: ;)


Grand junction Rd also know as the mullet line.
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:03 pm
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Re: Life ban

Postby The Bedge » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Dolphin Treasure wrote:Grand junction Rd also know as the mullet line.

Nothing wrong with a good mullet! 8) :lol:
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9190
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2264 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests