New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby easy TIGA » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:45 pm

teamdefense2017 wrote:does that mean he wont be playing for goodwood then?


Yeh nah, he is gonna play b grade and just leave at 3/4 time.
easy TIGA
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 12:09 pm
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:49 am

easy TIGA wrote:
teamdefense2017 wrote:does that mean he wont be playing for goodwood then?


Yeh nah, he is gonna play b grade and just leave at 3/4 time.


:lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24964
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 1762 times

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Whispers that BOS has a new coach, some guy called Nathan Grainger ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24964
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 1762 times

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Moe » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:02 pm

Jack Horan coaching Morphy Parks in 2018.
User avatar
Moe
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:50 am
Location: On the Redlegs Bandwagon.
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 pm

Moe wrote:Jack Horan coaching Morphy Parks in 2018.



I reckon we got that one back on page one somewhere ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24964
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 1762 times

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby thegrowler » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Whispers that BOS has a new coach, some guy called Nathan Grainger ;)



Maybe you should ask the people whispering to talk louder because your information is incorrect.

Grainge Hermitage has made no decisions about 2018.

He has spoken to them and as you would expect several other clubs are interested in his services with a resume like his.
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:38 pm
Location: The Rams Webb
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Moe » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Moe wrote:Jack Horan coaching Morphy Parks in 2018.



I reckon we got that one back on page one somewhere ;)

Oops.
Sorry.
User avatar
Moe
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:50 am
Location: On the Redlegs Bandwagon.
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Moe wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
Moe wrote:Jack Horan coaching Morphy Parks in 2018.



I reckon we got that one back on page one somewhere ;)

Oops.
Sorry.


:lol: DId you like my subtle way of enticing you to read the whole thread ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24964
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 1762 times

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby thegrowler » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Wow it's amazing what happens when you post for the first time in a month or so. 4 or 5 quality text messages/calls.
Here's what I was told. Haven't fact checked them so could be a stitch up amongst them.

Shane Lynch - OSB
Ross Brokendick - Mitchell Park in a bizzare switch leaving
Wayne Knowles - either Pembroke or Glenelg
Jack Horan - Morphy PK :D
Michael Doughty - Unley
Dave Rogers - Elizabeth
Andrew Rogers - Houghton
Rob Gobalot - Mawson Lakes
Luke Hosie - Portland
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:38 pm
Location: The Rams Webb
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Try Matty Jones at Houghton.

I reckon Michael Doughty is an assistant and maybe footy director or something.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24964
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 1762 times

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby thegrowler » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:02 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Try Matty Jones at Houghton.

I reckon Michael Doughty is an assistant and maybe footy director or something.



Rogers will be coaching by round 3. Probably should have taken over when Klaebs left. He basically pulls all the strings there. If MJ doesn't get wins on the board early then AR will enforce his physical authority and step in as coach.

Doughty is in a triple threat coaching team with Cairey and forgot the other blokes name. Jets are real busy in the off season.
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:38 pm
Location: The Rams Webb
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Moe » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Moe wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
Moe wrote:Jack Horan coaching Morphy Parks in 2018.



I reckon we got that one back on page one somewhere ;)

Oops.
Sorry.


:lol: DId you like my subtle way of enticing you to read the whole thread ;)

I did "skim" through the thread, but obviously should pay more attention. ;)
User avatar
Moe
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:50 am
Location: On the Redlegs Bandwagon.
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Q. » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:30 pm

thegrowler wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Try Matty Jones at Houghton.

I reckon Michael Doughty is an assistant and maybe footy director or something.



Rogers will be coaching by round 3. Probably should have taken over when Klaebs left. He basically pulls all the strings there. If MJ doesn't get wins on the board early then AR will enforce his physical authority and step in as coach.


Rumour has that Rogers beat the shit out of Klaebes with a goal post pad before giving him the sack.
User avatar
Q.
Coach
 
 
Posts: 21071
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:16 pm
Location: El Dorado
Has liked: 929 times
Been liked: 2168 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby shoe boy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:30 am

Footy Chick wrote:Try Matty Jones at Houghton.

I reckon Michael Doughty is an assistant and maybe footy director or something.


Kane Stewart coaching Unley with Dogger doing what he wants as assistant/footy director.
User avatar
shoe boy
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4054
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:58 pm
Has liked: 282 times
Been liked: 165 times

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby thegrowler » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:21 am

Q. wrote:
thegrowler wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Try Matty Jones at Houghton.

I reckon Michael Doughty is an assistant and maybe footy director or something.



Rogers will be coaching by round 3. Probably should have taken over when Klaebs left. He basically pulls all the strings there. If MJ doesn't get wins on the board early then AR will enforce his physical authority and step in as coach.


Rumour has that Rogers beat the shit out of Klaebes with a goal post pad before giving him the sack.


What a visual. :lol:

You win the internet today
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:38 pm
Location: The Rams Webb
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Looks like Grangier to BOS was true. Announced on their Facebook page
mighty hounds
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6607
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 256 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:00 pm

thegrowler wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Whispers that BOS has a new coach, some guy called Nathan Grainger ;)



Maybe you should ask the people whispering to talk louder because your information is incorrect.

.


Sorry, you were saying?.....
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24964
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 1762 times

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby wassprinttospace » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:37 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
thegrowler wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Whispers that BOS has a new coach, some guy called Nathan Grainger ;)



Maybe you should ask the people whispering to talk louder because your information is incorrect.

.


Sorry, you were saying?.....


They must have just been whispering loud enough for you to hear correctly FC.
wassprinttospace
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:13 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times
Grassroots Team: Blackfriars OS

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby SATCHEL » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:09 am

thegrowler wrote:Wow it's amazing what happens when you post for the first time in a month or so. 4 or 5 quality text messages/calls.
Here's what I was told. Haven't fact checked them so could be a stitch up amongst them.

Shane Lynch - OSB
Ross Brokendick - Mitchell Park in a bizzare switch leaving
Wayne Knowles - either Pembroke or Glenelg
Jack Horan - Morphy PK :D
Michael Doughty - Unley
Dave Rogers - Elizabeth
Andrew Rogers - Houghton
Rob Gobalot - Mawson Lakes
Luke Hosie - Portland


Although the Pig would love to get his hands on a one's gig this is incorrect. "Tank" Thompson appointed some time ago which is a fantastic appointment down at the dome. Was one of my coaches as a young lad and was great. Has spent some time away in some decent positions and should provide a lot to the dome. The peninsula tarting about has already begun. Always a busy time with local lads jumping ship to clubs just down the road. Funny times.
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 am
Location: @The Kennel
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Modbury has announced John Paynter as their coach for 2018 and beyond.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24964
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 1762 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adr107, Armchair expert, giffo and 29 guests