Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the D1 Grand Final?

Adelaide Uni
2
3%
Athelstone
1
2%
Goodwood Saints
7
12%
Henley
11
18%
Modbury
2
3%
Payneham-Norwood Union
10
17%
Port Districts
1
2%
Prince Alfred OC
4
7%
ROCS
17
28%
Tea Tree Gully
5
8%
 
Total votes : 60

Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:22 pm

It's almost silly season.

D1 talk goes here.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24809
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1237 times
Been liked: 1727 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:03 am

Former assistance coach Simon Maddern to take the reigns at Pt District?
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9536
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2348 times
Been liked: 2334 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Lee Staple is a huge in for the sharks!
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:03 pm
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby thegrowler » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Dolphin Treasure wrote:Lee Staple is a huge in for the sharks!



Wont be the last Ex-Eagle to appear in Henleys 2018 campaign
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:38 pm
Location: The Rams Webb
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby LMA » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:26 pm

The Bedge wrote:Former assistance coach Simon Maddern to take the reigns at Pt District?


Have heard a few names, most from lower div Ammo clubs, didn't hear Mads though.
User avatar
LMA
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Has liked: 149 times
Been liked: 290 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby LMA » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Dolphin Treasure wrote:Lee Staple is a huge in for the sharks!


Played up in Port Douglas this year. I was hoping Districts were gonna chase him, probably has a lot of mates at the Sharks though
User avatar
LMA
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Has liked: 149 times
Been liked: 290 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Nathan Grainger has resigned as coach of Modbury.

No word as yet as to possible replacements
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24809
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1237 times
Been liked: 1727 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby bird of prey » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Nathan Grainger has resigned as coach of Modbury.

No word as yet as to possible replacements


Resigned or pushed out....?
bird of prey
Under 18s
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby Sass! » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:41 pm

bird of prey wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Nathan Grainger has resigned as coach of Modbury.

No word as yet as to possible replacements


Resigned or pushed out....?


His letter to the players and members stated that increasing commitments to work and family meant he had less time to coach at a Division 1 level. We obviously had alot of success over the 4 years with Nath winning a Div 2 and Div 3 flag so i would imagine its mixed emotions in relation to his departure. Should know who our new coach is within a week or 2 im hearing.
Sass!
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:36 am
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:47 pm

Sass! wrote:
bird of prey wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Nathan Grainger has resigned as coach of Modbury.

No word as yet as to possible replacements


Resigned or pushed out....?


His letter to the players and members stated that increasing commitments to work and family meant he had less time to coach at a Division 1 level. We obviously had alot of success over the 4 years with Nath winning a Div 2 and Div 3 flag so i would imagine its mixed emotions in relation to his departure. Should know who our new coach is within a week or 2 im hearing.


Thanks Sass, keep us posted :D
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24809
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1237 times
Been liked: 1727 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby Slots It Through » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Sass! wrote:
bird of prey wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Nathan Grainger has resigned as coach of Modbury.

No word as yet as to possible replacements


Resigned or pushed out....?


His letter to the players and members stated that increasing commitments to work and family meant he had less time to coach at a Division 1 level. We obviously had alot of success over the 4 years with Nath winning a Div 2 and Div 3 flag so i would imagine its mixed emotions in relation to his departure. Should know who our new coach is within a week or 2 im hearing.


His work and family commitments, weren't an issue when he was applying for Adelaide Footy League coaching gigs, only a month ago.
Slots It Through
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Slots It Through wrote:His work and family commitments, weren't an issue when he was applying for Adelaide Footy League coaching gigs, only a month ago.


to coach at a Division 1 level
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9536
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2348 times
Been liked: 2334 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby bird of prey » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Slots It Through wrote:
Sass! wrote:
bird of prey wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Nathan Grainger has resigned as coach of Modbury.

No word as yet as to possible replacements


Resigned or pushed out....?


His letter to the players and members stated that increasing commitments to work and family meant he had less time to coach at a Division 1 level. We obviously had alot of success over the 4 years with Nath winning a Div 2 and Div 3 flag so i would imagine its mixed emotions in relation to his departure. Should know who our new coach is within a week or 2 im hearing.


His work and family commitments, weren't an issue when he was applying for Adelaide Footy League coaching gigs, only a month ago.


Or Hills League teams......
bird of prey
Under 18s
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby Slots It Through » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:34 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Slots It Through wrote:His work and family commitments, weren't an issue when he was applying for Adelaide Footy League coaching gigs, only a month ago.


to coach at a Division 1 level


It was Division 1
Slots It Through
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby Robb_Stark » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:04 pm

Granger either pembroke or blacks will coach next year im hearing
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 am
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 148 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby Slots It Through » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:39 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:Granger either pembroke or blacks will coach next year im hearing


Former Handorf coach Craig Smith is the new coach of Uni
Slots It Through
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby bird of prey » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Slots It Through wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:Granger either pembroke or blacks will coach next year im hearing


Former Handorf coach Craig Smith is the new coach of Uni


That explains why Grainger applied for Hahndorf then.
bird of prey
Under 18s
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby teamdefense2017 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:09 pm

any word on possible recruits?
any big improvers in the comp?
teamdefense2017
Member
 
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 1:12 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby hollywood7477 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 pm

bird of prey wrote:
Slots It Through wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:Granger either pembroke or blacks will coach next year im hearing


Former Handorf coach Craig Smith is the new coach of Uni


That explains why Grainger applied for Hahndorf then.


looks like he is the Blackfriars Old scholars new coach
hollywood7477
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:42 pm
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2018

Postby thegrowler » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:54 pm

hollywood7477 wrote:
bird of prey wrote:
Slots It Through wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:Granger either pembroke or blacks will coach next year im hearing


Former Handorf coach Craig Smith is the new coach of Uni


That explains why Grainger applied for Hahndorf then.


looks like he is the Blackfriars Old scholars new coach


Not according to the text message I got where he questions who makes the sh@t up on y the forums.

They are in the mix but no decision yet, he's not even sure if he is coaching next year.
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:38 pm
Location: The Rams Webb
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Next

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests