23%
St Peters OC
18%
Unley Mercedes Jets
12%

Total votes : 77

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2018

Postby The Big Shrek » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:34 pm

I hear there were a couple of fairly decent scraps at Salisbury North over the festive season. Anyone got the whole story?
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby #bleedredandblue » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:19 pm

$3 pints for 2 hours every Friday afternoon would have contributed a decent amount towards them scraps I give you the hot tip! In fact I was making the most of them myself one Friday arvo over the holidays and witnessed one of them scraps lol footballers and cricketers don’t get along at that club..
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 52 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby The Bedge » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:55 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:$3 pints for 2 hours every Friday afternoon would have contributed a decent amount towards them scraps I give you the hot tip! In fact I was making the most of them myself one Friday arvo over the holidays and witnessed one of them scraps lol footballers and cricketers don’t get along at that club..

All I got out of that was $3 pints Friday Arvos.. I’m at the wrong bloody club!
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3996 times

Postby carey » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:03 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:$3 pints for 2 hours every Friday afternoon would have contributed a decent amount towards them scraps I give you the hot tip! In fact I was making the most of them myself one Friday arvo over the holidays and witnessed one of them scraps lol footballers and cricketers don’t get along at that club..

What a load of bullshit footballers and cricketers don’t get on at Salisbury Nth!

Nothing to do with it.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2803 times
Been liked: 2996 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby jo172 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:39 pm

carey wrote:

What a load of bullshit footballers and cricketers don’t get on at Salisbury Nth!

Nothing to do with it.

Salacious!
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby JuddMuffin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:32 am

The Big Shrek wrote:I hear there were a couple of fairly decent scraps at Salisbury North over the festive season. Anyone got the whole story?

Did the Kilburn Skipper tell you this ?
JuddMuffin
Mini-League

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:33 am

To the point where members of a certain prolific SN family were banned from the sports club for punching on with patrons, I was told - not by the Kilburn skipper.

I like to get my info from credible sources :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2018

Postby the joker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:27 pm

I was there that night. The so called prolific family had nothing to do with it.

It was two people on a Friday night that had too many beers and the people that started the fights have now left the club. And no one was banned. A couple of footballers gave themselves self imposed bans for the club just on Friday nights to concentrate on Footy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:36 pm

the joker wrote:I was there that night. The so called prolific family had nothing to do with it.

It was two people on a Friday night that had too many beers and the people that started the fights have now left the club. And no one was banned. A couple of footballers gave themselves self imposed bans for the club just on Friday nights to concentrate on Footy.

We may be talking about a different prolific family, not the first one everyone thinks of...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Footy Chick wrote:We may be talking about a different prolific family, not the first one everyone thinks of...

Hood?
The Bedge
Coach

Postby the joker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:49 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
the joker wrote:I was there that night. The so called prolific family had nothing to do with it.

We may be talking about a different prolific family, not the first one everyone thinks of...
what family you thinking of?

I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:18 pm

I heard today there may be criminal charges laid.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:48 am

The Big Shrek wrote:

Do you know any good lawyers?
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:48 am

The Bedge wrote:
The Big Shrek wrote:

Do you know any good lawyers?

:lol:

Footy Chick

Postby Grenville » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Jetters wrote:
ramming23 wrote:
EB53 wrote:
The Big Shrek wrote:SPOC have learnt the lesson from PAOC and ROC to spend up big

Interesting, clubs with no junior programs spending up. Good onya!!!!!

Old Scholar teams have the best junior programs in the country. They get to play footy with each other every week for their whole education, see each other 6 days a week, some 7 if they're good friends, train every week together etc. Its just a matter of whether or not they can keep them/get them back from their clubs after school. It's not all doom and gloom for the Colleges

And colleges invest incredible $$ to recruit the best players... i mean students

Ben Hart says hi.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby Grenville » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Heard Adam Hartlett was very keen to sign for Gaza until Imperials offered him far, far more money per week plus a job each for him and his missus.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby jo172 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:19 pm

Unless Adam Hartlett has a tie to Gaza I'm unaware of if the above post was an attempt at the pejorative it missed the mark.

No point in sour grapes having lost a bidding war
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Yank Man » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:59 pm

jo172 wrote:Unless Adam Hartlett has a tie to Gaza I'm unaware of if the above post was an attempt at the pejorative it missed the mark.

Adams ties are with Towns. Bout time he matured, got a job on his own and came back for free and zero points. Hahaha, love him dearly, but let’s hope he does come back before old man time catches up. ;)
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 317 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Grenville » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:58 pm

jo172 wrote:Unless Adam Hartlett has a tie to Gaza I'm unaware of if the above post was an attempt at the pejorative it missed the mark.

No sour grapes here lad, I haven't had any affiliation with an Ammos club for a long time and it wasn't Gaza when I did. Just heard from a bloke who has close ties there that that was the case.
Grenville
Veteran

Postby bird of prey » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:37 pm

Grenville wrote:

No sour grapes here lad, I haven't had any affiliation with an Ammos club for a long time and it wasn't Gaza when I did. Just heard from a bloke who has close ties there that that was the case.

I know there were talks with him for 2017 season. We were very close, but we just missed out. But don’t think there was anything for this coming season to be honest. It’s a shame, because he would’ve been pretty good value on and off the field.
bird of prey
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 40 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League