6%
Salisbury
1%
SMOSH West Lakes
5%

Total votes : 83

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

Postby #bleedredandblue » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:46 pm

I think originally from ingle farm but from what i heard, he played at broadview last season!
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 52 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby jo172 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:49 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:I think originally from ingle farm but from what i heard, he played at broadview last season!

Has definitely been at PNU and Gepps across the journey. Nice bloke. Cute dog
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby #bleedredandblue » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:52 pm

I personally haven't seen him play but have heard he goes alright, hopefully he plays some of his best footy this coming season
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 52 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Verigan misses the first half of the year through suspension. With Kym Sumner heading back to Eastern Park, it’s no surprise Pete is tagging along.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:21 am

#bleedredandblue wrote:You know shrek, I heard he is very keen to stay at eastern park just because he is looking forward to playing kilburn again after hearing how much you have enjoyed talking about him so far this off season! Especially considering the last time you both ran into each other you were very quick to suck up his ass and tell him you are only joking about everything you have said lol.. He wonders how much you will have to say when push comes to shove and your not hiding behind your keyboard anymore

If you are missing out on $800 a game because you want to play against Shrek you should have taken the money and run. I understand playing against The Big Shrek is something you will tell your grandchildren about but he is in the twilight of his career now and certainly not a self proclaimed aerobic beast like Knapp!

The Big Shrek tends to hide behind a phone these days rather than a keyboard. He did use a keyboard and a dial up internet connection back in the glory days of this forum back when Eastern Park had comparitively cleverer posters like Brendan Donnelly. However Shrek likes to stay mobile these days and a phone is the chosen stick for stirring these days. He is happy to show you the various types of punctuation that can be used on either device though.

On a side note, does anyone not talk about themselves in the third person these dyas?
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:57 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:You know shrek, I heard he is very keen to stay at eastern park just because he is looking forward to playing kilburn again after hearing how much you have enjoyed talking about him so far this off season! Especially considering the last time you both ran into each other you were very quick to suck up his ass and tell him you are only joking about everything you have said lol.. He wonders how much you will have to say when push comes to shove and your not hiding behind your keyboard anymore

If you are missing out on $800 a game because you want to play against Shrek you should have taken the money and run. I understand playing against The Big Shrek is something you will tell your grandchildren about but he is in the twilight of his career now and certainly not a self proclaimed aerobic beast like Knapp!

The Big Shrek tends to hide behind a phone these days rather than a keyboard. He did use a keyboard and a dial up internet connection back in the glory days of this forum back when Eastern Park had comparitively cleverer posters like Brendan Donnelly. However Shrek likes to stay mobile these days and a phone is the chosen stick for stirring these days. He is happy to show you the various types of punctuation that can be used on either device though.

On a side note, does anyone not talk about themselves in the third person these dyas?

Don't you love it when you bag someone's punctuation and make a simple spelling error at the same time. ;)
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Big Shrek wrote:

Don't you love it when you bag someone's punctuation and make a simple spelling error at the same time. ;)

Dya think so?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby The Big Shrek » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Big Shrek wrote:

Dya think so?

Well LM you've caught me out on two fronts! Contrary to what I said in my post I actually typed it on my laptop. My phone would have corrected it. And yes I can't spell 'days', I missed the day they taught that at school.

Conratulations on picking up a spelling mistake anyway. The Nobel Prize committee just phoned me to say that you and old mate Knappy can pick up your awards for being geniuses at the front bar of the Miday tomorrow afternoon.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby The Bedge » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:19 am

The Big Shrek wrote: The Nobel Prize committee just phoned me to say that you and old mate Knappy can pick up your awards for being geniuses at the front bar of the Miday tomorrow afternoon.

The Midway? :P
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby whufc » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 pm

Mansell and McIvor out of Eastern Park
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Dutchy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Hearing JC has secured a few good signings out of the SFL
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby whufc » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Woodward gone from EP as well

Ps Marty Stewart back to Smithfield

It's all happening on Facebook tonight lol
whufc
Coach

Postby The Big Shrek » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:56 am

Comment from bleedredandblue please
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby Homer J » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:56 am

Woody, Tyson Brooks and Neil Tankard all heading back to the Units.

That will leave a big hole in EP's canteen sales!
Homer J
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 43 times

Postby Robran » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:23 am

whufc wrote:Mansell and McIvor out of Eastern Park

Heard this morning mansell been offered around $1400 a game McIver a 1000. I think the team is bordertown, they have been keen on mansell for a couple of years.
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
Robran
League - Best 21

Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 189 times

Postby old fullback » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:36 pm

Torrens Valley are well looked after, ( Hughes Construction) good coin out there ..
old fullback
Under 18s

Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby hollywood7477 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:52 am

old fullback wrote:Torrens Valley are well looked after, ( Hughes Construction) good coin out there ..

I hear the money has dried up at TV compared to what it used to. I read on the Hills site that he has retired and his son runs Hughes Construction so the money isnt thrown around like it used to be.
hollywood7477
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 71 times

Postby whufc » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Robran wrote:
whufc wrote:Mansell and McIvor out of Eastern Park

Heard this morning mansell been offered around $1400 a game McIver a 1000. I think the team is bordertown, they have been keen on mansell for a couple of years.

Yeah both off to Border Districts, I wouldn't have a clue what kind of money involved
whufc
Coach

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:06 pm

There are rules in place its called a Salary Cap????
2017, 2019 & 2020 PREMIERS
RICHMOND, RICHMOND, RICHMOND.

Let that be a lesson to you Sturt. You don't beat Glenelg 3 times in a row in Grand Finals and get away with it.
FOURTH ESTATE
Veteran

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 128 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby Yank Man » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:26 pm

FOURTH ESTATE wrote:There are rules in place its called a Salary Cap????

Of course there is, that's why players travel all over the country, just to get enough to cover their fuel costs and enjoy playing with their new found friends. :D
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League