Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the D5 Grand Final?

Blackfriars OS
4
5%
CBCOC
11
13%
Hectorville
6
7%
Hope Valley
4
5%
Ingle Farm
3
4%
Kenilworth
8
9%
Lockleys
25
29%
Pulteney
14
16%
Woodville South
4
5%
Smithfield
6
7%
 
Total votes : 85

Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 pm

D5 talk goes here
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24694
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1223 times
Been liked: 1697 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:06 am

Suppose I better start forging my D5 ass groove.
the bedge groove.jpg
the bedge groove.jpg (8.71 KiB) Viewed 11793 times
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9189
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2262 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby thegrowler » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:45 pm

The Bedge wrote:Suppose I better start forging my D5 ass groove.
the bedge groove.jpg



How were you able to change your name?

Is it because the Mods love you?
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:38 pm
Location: The Rams Webb
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:16 am

thegrowler wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Suppose I better start forging my D5 ass groove.
the bedge groove.jpg



How were you able to change your name?

Is it because the Mods love you?

Anyone can, there's only one person that loves "The Bedge".
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 32941
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1826 times
Been liked: 3690 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Robb_Stark » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:20 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
thegrowler wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Suppose I better start forging my D5 ass groove.
the bedge groove.jpg



How were you able to change your name?

Is it because the Mods love you?

Anyone can, there's only one person that loves "The Bedge".



Footy Chic ?
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 am
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 148 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:21 am

Robb_Stark wrote:

Footy Chic ?

LOL, she tells him off more than my mum used to yell at me.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 32941
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1826 times
Been liked: 3690 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:29 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:there's only one person that loves "The Bedge".

Correct, and that person is The Bedge :D

Hell even my mum hates me :lol:
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9189
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2262 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Footychannel » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:29 pm

Welcome to the New teams in the Div 5 comp
Footychannel
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:41 pm
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: BMW

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby old farmer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:34 am

Footychannel wrote:Welcome to the New teams in the Div 5 comp


Thank you.... And as soon as we get The Bedge off the div 6 page, this page will be Pumping.. :lol:
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts....
User avatar
old farmer
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:17 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:37 am

old farmer wrote:And as soon as we get The Bedge off the div 6 page, this page will be Pumping.. :lol:

Old habits die hard :lol:
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9189
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2262 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:45 am

take your time ;)

No, really :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24694
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1223 times
Been liked: 1697 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Pulteney assembling a reasonable side - re-signed Giddings & Tucker, now added Daniel Polec and Tom Langford..
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9189
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2262 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby heater31 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:46 pm

The Bedge wrote:Pulteney assembling a reasonable side - re-signed Giddings & Tucker, now added Daniel Polec and Tom Langford..
Surely Tim Webber announced soon.....
User avatar
heater31
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 15088
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:42 am
Location: the back blocks
Has liked: 445 times
Been liked: 1040 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:04 pm

heater31 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Pulteney assembling a reasonable side - re-signed Giddings & Tucker, now added Daniel Polec and Tom Langford..
Surely Tim Webber announced soon.....



That Tom Langford is a bit cute.

They've also just announced some other 6'3 guy from NSW too.

We're only 7 days away from silly season too...
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24694
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1223 times
Been liked: 1697 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Unless i'm mistaken, Langdord is from PNU and formerly NAFC?
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9189
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2262 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Ian » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:24 am

The Bedge wrote:Unless i'm mistaken, Langdord is from PNU and formerly NAFC?


There was a Tom Langford at North a few years back
North Adelaide F C : Champions of Aust 1972 : Premiers 1900, 02, 05, 20, 30, 31, 49, 52, 60, 71, 72, 87, 91
User avatar
Ian
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 11432
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:25 pm
Has liked: 302 times
Been liked: 89 times
Grassroots Team: Lockleys

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby hfoxe16 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:47 am

Footy Chick wrote:
heater31 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Pulteney assembling a reasonable side - re-signed Giddings & Tucker, now added Daniel Polec and Tom Langford..
Surely Tim Webber announced soon.....



That Tom Langford is a bit cute.

They've also just announced some other 6'3 guy from NSW too.

We're only 7 days away from silly season too...



6"3 guy will be lucky to play B grade going on his high school form.
hfoxe16
Rookie
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:24 am
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby coman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:53 am

Ill welcome my self back to the div 5 thread after the short back packing tour in div 4.
Im looking forward to the bedge's weekly wrap ups,also the odd chat with zedman,and to be able to catch up with the footy chick frew out the year.
Any movements as yet anyone? Smithy boys are already on the track excited for 2018.
User avatar
coman
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:45 am
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times
Grassroots Team: Smithfield

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby zedman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:58 am

coman wrote:Ill welcome my self back to the div 5 thread after the short back packing tour in div 4.
Im looking forward to the bedge's weekly wrap ups,also the odd chat with zedman,and to be able to catch up with the footy chick frew out the year.
Any movements as yet anyone? Smithy boys are already on the track excited for 2018.


hey coman..looking forward to our games with smithies again..lots of mutual respect between our clubs..div 5 looks like being as tough as 2017..and that was tough..pulteney the new glenunga? who will the new coach bring to bos? will bedge eat all the pies?
User avatar
zedman
Coach
 
Posts: 6194
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:48 pm
Has liked: 861 times
Been liked: 339 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:30 am

How many years have BOS been in div 5 for now?

I reckon they've seen everyone come and go at least once.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 32941
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1826 times
Been liked: 3690 times

Next

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests