Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the D5 Grand Final?

Blackfriars OS
4
5%
CBCOC
11
13%
Hectorville
6
7%
Hope Valley
4
5%
Ingle Farm
3
4%
Kenilworth
8
9%
Lockleys
25
29%
Pulteney
14
16%
Woodville South
4
5%
Smithfield
6
7%
 
Total votes : 85

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby ezydoesitbigfella » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:03 am

Summner certainly did his part to help Woody South - this was a classic!!

Mark of the Year.JPG
Mark of the Year.JPG (58.14 KiB) Viewed 2915 times
ezydoesitbigfella
Rookie
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:49 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:22 am

I got a good one too of his mark on the clubroom side but it's at home, I"ll post it tonight
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24817
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1238 times
Been liked: 1728 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:23 am

The Bedge wrote:Others can judge for themselves..

https://www.dartfish.tv/Player?CR=p1320 ... 57m4342323

3rd qtr...

1st incident (alleged punch) - 62:05
2nd incident (alleged stomp) - 63:56

Just saw this. One of the few occasions I agree with Bedgey. You can’t ban anyone from that footage. The whack to the back by Sumner is probably worth a free but the Pultney player is lucky not to get a week for the guy punch.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4266
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:13 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 290 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby jo172 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:05 pm

ezydoesitbigfella wrote:Summner certainly did his part to help Woody South - this was a classic!!

Mark of the Year.JPG


Worth the price for admission.

He was electric
jo172
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 6:00 pm
Has liked: 877 times
Been liked: 558 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Footy Chick wrote:I got a good one too of his mark on the clubroom side but it's at home, I"ll post it tonight



Here's my effort


timmy.jpg
timmy.jpg (193.45 KiB) Viewed 2484 times
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24817
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1238 times
Been liked: 1728 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Happy Norty 40 to @Coman, hope it's been a ripper mate! :partyman: :supz:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24817
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1238 times
Been liked: 1728 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby coman » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Happy Norty 40 to @Coman, hope it's been a ripper mate! :partyman: :supz:

Haha,thanks footy chick very much appreciated.
User avatar
coman
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:45 am
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times
Grassroots Team: Smithfield

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Beachboy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Anyone know when Ingle Farm are announcing our very own Bedge as 2019 A grade coach?
Beachboy
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:32 am
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby carey » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:25 pm

Beachboy wrote:Anyone know when Ingle Farm are announcing our very own Bedge as 2019 A grade coach?



Greg Phillips might
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
User avatar
carey
Coach
 
 
Posts: 18939
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:20 pm
Location: From a place i shouldn't be.
Has liked: 2079 times
Been liked: 2340 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:24 am

I see the SA Footballer TOTY is out.. how the hell did Josh Giddings miss out?! Arguably the most versatile key position player in the division and able to play forward and back with good impact.

Absolutely robbed!
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2354 times
Been liked: 2337 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:03 am

The Bedge wrote:I see the SA Footballer TOTY is out.. how the hell did Josh Giddings miss out?! Arguably the most versatile key position player in the division and able to play forward and back with good impact.

Absolutely robbed!

Where can I find this literature?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 34134
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1967 times
Been liked: 3930 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:04 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Where can I find this literature?

d5 toty.jpg
d5 toty.jpg (86.32 KiB) Viewed 1226 times
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2354 times
Been liked: 2337 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:08 am

2 representatives from the bottom 5 sides, 1 of them captain.

Shows how strong the better teams were I guess.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 34134
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1967 times
Been liked: 3930 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:13 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:2 representatives from the bottom 5 sides, 1 of them captain.

Shows how strong the better teams were I guess.

To be fair, Brincat did win the medal :)

Was definitely a massive gap between the best and the rest.

Few unlucky omissions that could've had claims from other sides - Giddings (PUL), Sanderson (IF), Marston (SMI), Broadbent (HEC), Lowrey (WS)
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2354 times
Been liked: 2337 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Beachboy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:38 am

Josh Giddings for me is the early favourite for the 2019 medal.
Beachboy
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:32 am
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby The Bedge » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:39 am

Beachboy wrote:Josh Giddings for me is the early favourite for the 2019 medal.

Agreed, he will rip up D7 at Mawson Lakes.
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2354 times
Been liked: 2337 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Beachboy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:42 am

huge if true
Beachboy
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:32 am
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby coman » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Smithfield's new coach-ALAN JONES.
User avatar
coman
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:45 am
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times
Grassroots Team: Smithfield

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Mr Beefy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:45 pm

AlanJones.jpeg
AlanJones.jpeg (18.72 KiB) Viewed 833 times
User avatar
Mr Beefy
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4061
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:18 pm
Has liked: 318 times
Been liked: 438 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:53 am

coman wrote:Smithfield's new coach-ALAN JONES.

Great selection.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 34134
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 1967 times
Been liked: 3930 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests