IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby The Bedge » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:06 pm

wristwatcher wrote:4 goals in a quarter with diarrhoea against your mob to knock you out the finals. No edit required.

You make it sound like that's some sort of achievement against that side :lol:
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2354 times
Been liked: 2337 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Dogwatcher » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:10 am

Ye Olde Place Kick wrote:Going on past results Houghton should do it in a canter

Torrens Valley Association 1923
5th May Houghton 6-12 d TTG 2-6
7th July Houghton 12-6 d TTG 6-2

yes those results are true


Yes I'm getting my coat :lol:


Is anyone still playing from these matches?
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach
 
 
Posts: 29320
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:29 am
Location: The Bronx
Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby The Bedge » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:16 am

Dogwatcher wrote:
Ye Olde Place Kick wrote:Going on past results Houghton should do it in a canter

Torrens Valley Association 1923
5th May Houghton 6-12 d TTG 2-6
7th July Houghton 12-6 d TTG 6-2

yes those results are true


Yes I'm getting my coat :lol:


Is anyone still playing from these matches?

Ian Henderson.
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2354 times
Been liked: 2337 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Dogwatcher » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach
 
 
Posts: 29320
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:29 am
Location: The Bronx
Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:39 am

The Bedge wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:
Ye Olde Place Kick wrote:Going on past results Houghton should do it in a canter

Torrens Valley Association 1923
5th May Houghton 6-12 d TTG 2-6
7th July Houghton 12-6 d TTG 6-2

yes those results are true


Yes I'm getting my coat :lol:


Is anyone still playing from these matches?

Ian Henderson.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24817
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1238 times
Been liked: 1728 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Hammy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Considering the TTG C grade would probably beat the Houghton A grade (based on last years results) it is pretty obvious who will win this... TTG by 10 goals.
Hammy
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:48 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Q. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:47 am

Hammy wrote:Considering the TTG C grade would probably beat the Houghton A grade (based on last years results) it is pretty obvious who will win this... TTG by 10 goals.
Especially on Aldi Arena. Ya dreamin if you think I'll be chasing after kids 20 years younger than me :D
User avatar
Q.
Coach
 
 
Posts: 20860
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:16 pm
Location: El Dorado
Has liked: 924 times
Been liked: 2137 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:52 am

Q. wrote:Ya dreamin if you think I'll be chasing after kids 20 years younger than me :D

You're a specialist full forward these days - you don't need to chase.. just pick a quick little FP to do your pressure work for you. ;)
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2354 times
Been liked: 2337 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Booney » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:13 am

Q. wrote:
Hammy wrote:Considering the TTG C grade would probably beat the Houghton A grade (based on last years results) it is pretty obvious who will win this... TTG by 10 goals.
Especially on Aldi Arena. Ya dreamin if you think I'll be chasing after kids 20 years younger than me :D


I reckon the kids 20 years younger than you would be pretty happy to hear that too.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41299
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3682 times
Been liked: 6301 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:29 pm

Unknown source will be rapt
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14177
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2404 times
Been liked: 1805 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Executive Member » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:38 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Unknown source will be rapt


The source is up in Roxby but alas he gave his login details to someone who thought he would be smart and tried to slag off people under the Source's name and the username was buried in a lovely ceremony attended by his closest family and friends

The Source never needed any help in that Department :lol:
Executive Member
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3321
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:43 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 124 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:55 pm

Executive Member wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Unknown source will be rapt


The source is up in Roxby but alas he gave his login details to someone who thought he would be smart and tried to slag off people under the Source's name and the username was buried in a lovely ceremony attended by his closest family and friends

The Source never needed any help in that Department :lol:


and he is not sorely missed.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24817
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1238 times
Been liked: 1728 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Hammy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:36 am

What was the result of this much anticipated match?
Hammy
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:48 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby The Bedge » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:37 am

Gullies pumped 'em.
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2354 times
Been liked: 2337 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby BZB27 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:37 am

I heard Menzel played
BZB27
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1919
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 pm
Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 148 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Bombers4EVA » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 am

BZB27 wrote:I heard Menzel played

He should've stayed at Carlton. Would probably be still playing AFL.
HOUGHTON RAIDERS DIV 7 RESERVES UNDEFEATED PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 am
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 82 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Bombers4EVA » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:00 pm

BZB27 wrote:I heard Menzel played

I know he was playing against a Div 7 side. But watching him, he made it look pretty easy and it looked like he had all the time in the world. Would like to see how he will go up against a Div 1 side when the season starts.
HOUGHTON RAIDERS DIV 7 RESERVES UNDEFEATED PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 am
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 82 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby The Bedge » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:02 pm

Hmm a former AFL and current D1 player having no difficulties against a D7 and D7R side.. geez who would have predicted that one! :roll: ;)
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9551
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2354 times
Been liked: 2337 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Executive Member » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:11 pm

The Bedge wrote:Hmm a former AFL and current D1 player having no difficulties against a D7 and D7R side.. geez who would have predicted that one! :roll: ;)


Will Menzel become the new ex crow who sandbagged and played C Grade for his club 8)
Executive Member
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3321
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:43 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 124 times

Re: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Postby Bombers4EVA » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:24 pm

Executive Member wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Hmm a former AFL and current D1 player having no difficulties against a D7 and D7R side.. geez who would have predicted that one! :roll: ;)


Will Menzel become the new ex crow who sandbagged and played C Grade for his club 8)

I did hear that he was happy to be back playing with his mates. All depends on what grades his mates are playing in come Saturday.
HOUGHTON RAIDERS DIV 7 RESERVES UNDEFEATED PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 am
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 82 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests