Adelaide footy league TV

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Adelaide footy league TV

Postby BZB27 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:41 am

Anyone else seen this yet.

They have

Division 2
Old Ignatians v St Peters OC
Salisbury North v Unley Mercedes Jets
PHOS Camden v Sacred Heart OC

Division 4
Colonel Light Gardens v SMOSH West Lakes
Kilburn v Pooraka

All online with eithet the full game or the highlights
BZB27
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1921
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 pm
Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 148 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Re: Adelaide footy league TV

Postby carey » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:44 am

BZB27 wrote:Anyone else seen this yet.

They have

Division 2
Old Ignatians v St Peters OC
Salisbury North v Unley Mercedes Jets
PHOS Camden v Sacred Heart OC

Division 4
Colonel Light Gardens v SMOSH West Lakes
Kilburn v Pooraka

All online with eithet the full game or the highlights



Been out of the loop for a while but I'd suggest this is probably run by Luke Hosie with his media stuff?
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
User avatar
carey
Coach
 
 
Posts: 18987
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:20 pm
Location: From a place i shouldn't be.
Has liked: 2113 times
Been liked: 2356 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Re: Adelaide footy league TV

Postby BZB27 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:55 am

Dont think it is cause his team did the Edwardstown Glenunga game
BZB27
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1921
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 pm
Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 148 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Re: Adelaide footy league TV

Postby Brodlach » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:24 am

How/where do you watch it?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 28926
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1904 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Adelaide footy league TV

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:28 am

carey wrote:
BZB27 wrote:Anyone else seen this yet.

They have

Division 2
Old Ignatians v St Peters OC
Salisbury North v Unley Mercedes Jets
PHOS Camden v Sacred Heart OC

Division 4
Colonel Light Gardens v SMOSH West Lakes
Kilburn v Pooraka

All online with eithet the full game or the highlights



Been out of the loop for a while but I'd suggest this is probably run by Luke Hosie with his media stuff?


Nope. Actual official AdFL channel
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24819
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1238 times
Been liked: 1729 times

Re: Adelaide footy league TV

Postby BZB27 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:31 am

BZB27
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1921
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 pm
Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 148 times
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Re: Adelaide footy league TV

Postby Brodlach » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:46 am

Cheers, looks good. Saw the camera lady on the outer wing and thought they might have been from SMOSH.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 28926
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1904 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Adelaide footy league TV

Postby Brodlach » Tue May 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Got to say the coverage has been really good. Missed the game CLG v Mitcham on Saturday but watched the replay last night. Good quality pictures and camera work
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 28926
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1904 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens


Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Closing Cook and 10 guests