6%
Walkerville
No votes
Woodville South
12%

Total votes : 50

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2019

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:32 am

Chics will never fold.. no matter how bad things get, one thing Kilburn have is good, passionate business people. They’ll come good.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:11 am

FOURTH ESTATE wrote:SHANNNNA SHANNNNA
HEY HEY HEY
GOOD BYE

SHANNNNA SHANNNNA
HEY HEY HEY
GOOD BYE

Ah Fourth Estate, the illiterate D grade goal umpire who pretends to be part of the media.

Are you still upset that Broadview still keep you at the kiddy table at C grade club functions?

Can’t wait for you to write ‘seldom right and wrong again’. We wouldn’t want to to write anything vaguely original, interesting or accurate.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:14 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:Leave making up crap to people like myself. At least we are vaguely humorous when we do it.

Everyone knows I don't make shit up.

I leave that up to the likes of you.

Not sure why you're trying to keep it hush, instead of trying to install the help of the local footy community to try and help.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:46 pm

I think it’s pretty poor form to:
1. Make two jokes about a club being kicked off their oval if you genuinely believe it to be true, it’s not as if you brought it up in a constructive way;
2. Make up that the club has been handed eviction notices. You haven’t checked with anyone to see whether it’s true, yet carry on as if you’re some kind of authority. You should know rumours do damage.
3. Try and pretend that I should be asking for help on here for something that ain’t happening.

Finally what annoys me the most is it drags tossers who aren’t qualified to run a raffle (see Broadview flog above) out the woodwork.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:06 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:I think it’s pretty poor form to:
1. Make two jokes about a club being kicked off their oval if you genuinely believe it to be true, it’s not as if you brought it up in a constructive way;
2. Make up that the club has been handed eviction notices. You haven’t checked with anyone to see whether it’s true, yet carry on as if you’re some kind of authority. You should know rumours do damage.
3. Try and pretend that I should be asking for help on here for something that ain’t happening.

Finally what annoys me the most is it drags tossers who aren’t qualified to run a raffle (see Broadview flog above) out the woodwork.

So you can make jokes at me and I can't retaliate - ok.

How the hell would you know I haven't checked with anyone - I know people on council. Haven't claimed anywhere to be any type of authority. I'm calling it as I've heard it - all one will need to do at any stage in future is look through council meeting minutes

All you're doing is trying to make it personal and make me look un-credible (as lawyers do) because you have no comeback because you know I'm right. Now if you're getting me on a technicality and council haven't served the club with eviction notices, but there's a massive debt to be paid instead, then so be it

But instead of denying, just be honest so there are no chinese whispers. I'd be happy to be wrong in this instance,

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:27 pm

Please show me where I have made a joke at your expense? I have no idea where that came from.

I know you haven’t checked because we haven’t been served any eviction papers.

We owe the council money but we’re not getting kicked out. That’s not a technicality, you posted twice that we would need a new home/wouldn’t exist.

I also can’t see why you are saying I’m making it personal. You posted something in a fairly snide way that isn’t true. I’ve said it’s not true and you shouldn’t make things up. If you don’t want to be criticised for posting rubbish then don’t do it. I haven’t said anything beyond criticism of your comments.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:44 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:Please show me where I have made a joke at your expense? I have no idea where that came from.

I know you haven’t checked because we haven’t been served any eviction papers.

We owe the council money but we’re not getting kicked out. That’s not a technicality, you posted twice that we would need a new home/wouldn’t exist.

I also can’t see why you are saying I’m making it personal. You posted something in a fairly snide way that isn’t true. I’ve said it’s not true and you shouldn’t make things up. If you don’t want to be criticised for posting rubbish then don’t do it. I haven’t said anything beyond criticism of your comments.

Finally, Thank you for clarifying and apologies for making it appear worse than it was... Now how hard was that. :roll:

I understand the want to keep it under wraps, but it affects another 60 odd clubs if the worst happens.

Clearly the finer points are confidential and wouldn't expect anyone to disclose such details - however given what you've said and if it's a substantial amount, you're probably fine anyway. There's precedent - PAE have bailed out /struck off big debts for both GAZA and Greenacres in the past.

I hope it's not too substantial and can rid yourselves of it quickly. If Kilburn is gone, who are the rest of us going to hate? ;)

Debate over.

Footy Chick

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:48 pm

Thank you for backflipping. Debate over.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

But instead of denying, just be honest so there are no chinese whispers. I'd be happy to be wrong in this instance,

No back flip here, can't you read? I only reported as I heard it.

Footy Chick

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:55 pm

I’ll let the readers decide that one.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby Trader » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:29 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:I’ll let the readers decide that one.

I wouldn't dare get between you two, so instead, here's a picture of a penguin doing gymnastics.

Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:32 pm

Almost woke the missus up laughing at that Trader
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:41 am

The Big Shrek wrote:Almost woke the missus up laughing at that Trader

Does she always fall asleep when you actually make it home?

In other news, is it true Phil Martin got a gong from the Queen?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby The Big Shrek » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:40 am

She's either asleep or pretending to be.

Yes re Phil OAM: Mr Philip Michael MARTIN Dry Creek SA 5094 For service to Australian rules football, and to the community.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Postby Fricky » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:42 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:Well who cares about walkervoplr floggetybfogd

Wrong Cats, Shrek.
Fricky
League - Best 21

Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 120 times
Grassroots Team: Walkerville

Postby Whos ya daddy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:50 am

Whats are peoples thoughts on SMOSH sitting a game clear on top of the ladder? Will they be able to hold their spot for the back half of the season?
They seem to start their games strongly but have been fading late in the last 3 weeks and giving up some big margins which may be a concern.

After 3QT SMOSH 2.0 to CBC 6.5 (won by 5pts)
After 3QT SMOSH 3.0 to CLG 6.3 (won by 21pts)
From halfway thru 3rd SMOSH 0.3 Woodville Sth 7.6 (lost by 11pts)

Will be interesting to see the game this week against Edwardstown who I believe are the best team currently in the Div having lost their 3 games by a combined 8pts
Whos ya daddy

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby The Bedge » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:52 am

Whos ya daddy wrote:Whats are peoples thoughts on SMOSH sitting a game clear on top of the ladder?

Whos ya daddy wrote:this week against Edwardstown who I believe are the best team currently in the Div having lost their 3 games

:? :?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby scottroo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:01 pm

Townies move the ball well but I’d be backing Smosh this week.
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Yank Man » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:49 pm

Whos ya daddy wrote:Whats are peoples thoughts on SMOSH sitting a game clear on top of the ladder? Will they be able to hold their spot for the back half of the season?
They seem to start their games strongly but have been fading late in the last 3 weeks and giving up some big margins which may be a concern.

Will be interesting to see the game this week against Edwardstown who I believe are the best team currently in the Div having lost their 3 games by a combined 8pts

I wouldn’t lose too much sleep about Smosh’s results. Beecken has been missing for a few weeks and he is a big target up forward. Also Woods is a really good defender who sets them up from the back half and he has been out for a bit. They will be hard to beat and will be there when the whips are cracking.
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Eagles2014 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:08 pm

Yank Man wrote:
Whos ya daddy wrote:Whats are peoples thoughts on SMOSH sitting a game clear on top of the ladder? Will they be able to hold their spot for the back half of the season?

I wouldn’t lose too much sleep about Smosh’s results. Beecken has been missing for a few weeks and he is a big target up forward. Also Woods is a really good defender who sets them up from the back half and he has been out for a bit. They will be hard to beat and will be there when the whips are cracking.

Would not be so sure of that Yank Man!

Heard rumour Woody South dobbed in key SMOSH player, might have got 6 games. Not sure what he did or if any clever people can post it, or time it happened?

Plus think they have about six more out from weekend. With such a tight comp, and looking at their results most wins less than a goal, could have had few less wins. No certainty to even play finals now.
Eagles2014
Veteran

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 524 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League