15%
Trinity OS
1%

Total votes : 72

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

Postby Frank Grimes the 3rd » Mon May 20, 2019 5:17 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Pag wrote:Pulteney v Salisbury
After suffering their first loss at the hands of Kenilworth in round five, Pulteney will be itching to bounce back and make amends for last week’s mistakes. A struggling Salisbury side presents the perfect opportunity for the Blues to do this. Expect Pulteney to come out fast and strong here.
Prediction – Pulteney by 100+

;)

Where the hell did that stupid arse prediction come from? Certainly not from anyone who knows anything.

That SA FOOTBALLER magazine.
Frank Grimes the 3rd
Mini-League

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Kybybolite

Postby Footy Chick » Mon May 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Frank Grimes the 3rd wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Pag wrote:Pulteney v Salisbury
After suffering their first loss at the hands of Kenilworth in round five, Pulteney will be itching to bounce back and make amends for last week’s mistakes. A struggling Salisbury side presents the perfect opportunity for the Blues to do this. Expect Pulteney to come out fast and strong here.
Prediction – Pulteney by 100+

;)

Where the hell did that stupid arse prediction come from? Certainly not from anyone who knows anything.

That stupid SA FOOTBALLER magazine.

EFA
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon May 20, 2019 6:14 pm

So dumb.. Salisbury's biggest losing margin had been by 93pts to Kenilworth in Rd 2.. at worst you could take their average losing margin of 9 goals and that may have been somewhat ok for a prediction.. but geez louise - do some bloody homework, doesn't take a genuis to look over recent results and see it was going to be a reasonably close game.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4003 times

Postby Demon Juke » Mon May 20, 2019 8:55 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:Some talk on the other Division about the Holding Ball Rule, Would have been the worst umpiring of it seen yesterday at Hope Valley. It was both teams that where confused but at leat they where constantly bad all day. Never seen so many paid before, blokes trying to get the footy where given no prior to dispose of the football. Smithfield had a good crack it and have a few big units running around, was only last Quarter that the Hope Valley kicked straight and kicked away.

When I seen the list of outs for Smithfield I was surprised they got that close, 6 to 8 certain starters and I was told they finished with 17 for the last quarter on Saturday.

I think both team had outs, From Saturday - Abdulla left at half time to go to Hospital with a suspected broken hand, Michael Lane didn't come back after a brain fade in the 3rd Quarter ( Not sure if it was his choice or the coach not to come back on to the field) but had his leg strapped up after the game.
Was told Garner was dropped for not training not the only one and didn't front for the B Grade where he was selected. Maybe he might end up back at the Units? LM unless he has signed a contract.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon May 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Everyone has injuries. Hope Valley has played the least amount through their 1’s and Rosewater has played the most by a fair way (40 in fact which at this point of the year is absolutely insane :shock: ).
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 741 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Pag » Mon May 20, 2019 9:21 pm

The Bedge wrote:So dumb.. Salisbury's biggest losing margin had been by 93pts to Kenilworth in Rd 2.. at worst you could take their average losing margin of 9 goals and that may have been somewhat ok for a prediction.. but geez louise - do some bloody homework, doesn't take a genuis to look over recent results and see it was going to be a reasonably close game.

Definitely wasn’t insinuating that anyone from Pulteney predicted that, a few of us just read it on Friday and had a chuckle.
Pag
Coach

Been liked: 499 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 20, 2019 9:58 pm

Demon Juke wrote:
I think both team had outs, From Saturday - Abdulla left at half time to go to Hospital with a suspected broken hand, Michael Lane didn't come back after a brain fade in the 3rd Quarter ( Not sure if it was his choice or the coach not to come back on to the field) but had his leg strapped up after the game.
Was told Garner was dropped for not training not the only one and didn't front for the B Grade where he was selected. Maybe he might end up back at the Units? LM unless he has signed a contract.

From my observation they were missing:
Garner
Webber
Wanganeen
Bellman
Edgington
Stephens
Mags
Dempsey Kelly
Tony Lane
Bridgland

2 ruckmen, 3 key forwards, a full back and a few handy on ballers amongst that lot, I think they’re in good shape for the back nine.

Kenilworth and you guys have every right to be ranked 1 & 2, it is a marathon not a sprint though, should be a cracking finals series, will be interesting to see if anyone can knock Kenilworth off though throughout the journey.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby Pag » Mon May 20, 2019 10:21 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:

Garner
Webber
Wanganeen
Bellman
Edgington
Stephens
Mags
Dempsey Kelly
Tony Lane
Bridgland

2 ruckmen, 3 key forwards, a full back and a few handy on ballers amongst that lot, I think they’re in good shape for the back nine.

Kenilworth and you guys have every right to be ranked 1 & 2, it is a marathon not a sprint though, should be a cracking finals series, will be interesting to see if anyone can knock Kenilworth off though throughout the journey.

Bellman and T. Lane haven’t played at all yet this year have they?

And if anyone from Blackfriars reads this, our A grade jumpers have been stolen from our team manager’s house over the weekend so it looks like we’ll be in our grey clash strip on Saturday. Not sure if that will affect your choice of jumper or not.
Pag
Coach

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon May 20, 2019 10:27 pm

Who the hell steals 20 football jumpers? Must be someone from another black and white team.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby Pag » Mon May 20, 2019 10:30 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:Who the hell steals 20 football jumpers? Must be someone from another black and white team.

You should’ve just come and asked for them mate, I would’ve even signed mine for you, free of charge.
Pag
Coach

Postby The Big Shrek » Mon May 20, 2019 10:38 pm

Ha ha I could use a few runner up guernseys to add to my collection of premiership ones
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 21, 2019 9:27 am

Pag wrote:
Bellman and T. Lane haven’t played at all yet this year have they?

And if anyone from Blackfriars reads this, our A grade jumpers have been stolen from our team manager’s house over the weekend so it looks like we’ll be in our grey clash strip on Saturday. Not sure if that will affect your choice of jumper or not.

Not 100% sure to tell you the truth, I just heard from a reliable source that they are a week or two away.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Pag » Tue May 21, 2019 9:27 am

The Big Shrek wrote:Ha ha I could use a few runner up guernseys to add to my collection of premiership ones

Too far. :(
Pag
Coach

Postby marbles » Tue May 21, 2019 9:32 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:

Garner
Webber
Wanganeen
Bellman
Edgington
Stephens
Mags
Dempsey Kelly
Tony Lane
Bridgland

theyre all old war horses full of old injuries and sore spots, they might be big names 10 years ago but now theyre all hacks lol
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 21, 2019 9:42 am

marbles wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:

Garner
Webber
Wanganeen
Bellman
Edgington
Stephens
Mags
Dempsey Kelly
Tony Lane
Bridgland

theyre all old war horses full of old injuries and sore spots, they might be big names 10 years ago but now theyre all hacks lol

Most were playing juniors then BT.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue May 21, 2019 10:56 am

Demon Juke wrote:Michael Lane didn't come back after a brain fade in the 3rd Quarter ( Not sure if it was his choice or the coach not to come back on to the field) but had his leg strapped up after the game.

Did his hammy.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4003 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 24, 2019 9:55 am

Demon Juke wrote:

The Damian Barratt of the AdFL? ;)
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby zedman » Fri May 24, 2019 2:55 pm

is garang still eligible for u/18s?
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1079 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby S Demon » Fri May 24, 2019 4:48 pm

zedman wrote:is garang still eligible for u/18s?

yep
S Demon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 370 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby zedman » Fri May 24, 2019 4:59 pm

S Demon wrote:
zedman wrote:is garang still eligible for u/18s?

yep

wow..cheers SD..was just curious..the lads doing well..
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1079 times
Been liked: 387 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League