Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Under_Scrutiny wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Any truth that Mawson Lakes are using Westies oval this year?

Only for Pre Season



That's a relief, we'd have to stop calling them the mozzies and start calling them the gravejumpers :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24698
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1223 times
Been liked: 1698 times

Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby Jim05 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:32 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Under_Scrutiny wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Any truth that Mawson Lakes are using Westies oval this year?

Only for Pre Season



That's a relief, we'd have to stop calling them the mozzies and start calling them the gravejumpers :lol:

I’d heard that a few Westies players had jumped over to Mawsons and that they might have enough players to field an extra team which would be played out of Westies ground.
Obviously it hasn’t eventuated or was just BS
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 37679
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 963 times
Been liked: 2046 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby The Bedge » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Jim05 wrote:I’d heard that a few Westies players had jumped over to Mawsons and that they might have enough players to field an extra team which would be played out of Westies ground.
Obviously it hasn’t eventuated or was just BS

As a club, why would you allow an extra team to play out of a different ground?
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9194
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2269 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:31 pm

I'm not sure but I think the 3 player rule may still apply too
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24698
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1223 times
Been liked: 1698 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby The Ash Man » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:10 am

Footy Chick wrote:I'm not sure but I think the 3 player rule may still apply too


Did it for Salisbury North?
User avatar
The Ash Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5318
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:33 pm
Has liked: 321 times
Been liked: 211 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:15 am

yes
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24698
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1223 times
Been liked: 1698 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby The Bedge » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:33 am

Is it only if the club denies them, or will the league step in?

Most players seem to have been spread across fair few clubs so far, perhaps no other local clubs want them?
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9194
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2269 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby Brodlach » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Reading on Facebook that the great man is returning to Central United


#flagfavoritesnow #careyspaddock
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 27592
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1802 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby Executive Member » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:01 am

Brodlach wrote:Reading on Facebook that the great man is returning to Central United


#flagfavoritesnow #careyspaddock


So The Units now pick up Para Hill's West End Sponsorship - good move by the Units 8)
Executive Member
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:43 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 123 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby Booney » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:29 am

Brodlach wrote:Reading on Facebook that the great man is returning to Central United


#flagfavoritesnow #careyspaddock



Yeah, I see that too.

@The Bedge
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40623
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3574 times
Been liked: 6075 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby The Bedge » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am

My mail is the cringeworthy media outlet that spilled the dribble may have jumped the gun slightly.

Hollands signing isn't locked away yet, and is dependant on whether the Units can get another couple they're chasing over the line.
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9194
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2269 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:59 am

The Bedge wrote:My mail is the cringeworthy media outlet that spilled the dribble may have jumped the gun slightly.

Hollands signing isn't locked away yet, and is dependant on whether the Units can get another couple they're chasing over the line.


I thought all the guns were getting signed up in the Country? Dutchy at Central United will pull one back for the ammos!
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:22 am
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 481 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby carey » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:50 am

I think a few people must get very, very bored at work.......
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
User avatar
carey
Coach
 
 
Posts: 18786
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:20 pm
Location: From a place i shouldn't be.
Has liked: 2019 times
Been liked: 2290 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby valleys07 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:09 pm

carey wrote:I think a few people must get very, very bored at work.......


Keen to get up to Moffin and check out these 2 statues, but.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
User avatar
valleys07
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8664
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: From a place much more pure than yours
Has liked: 638 times
Been liked: 1021 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:35 pm

valleys07 wrote:
carey wrote:I think a few people must get very, very bored at work.......


Keen to get up to Moffin and check out these 2 statues, but.



Seriously, if you end up at the Units again, you can never ever pay out Hendo for being a journeyman ever again :lol:

@20 zip
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24698
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1223 times
Been liked: 1698 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby The Bedge » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:38 pm

If he wanted one more B grade flag, he should've just gone to Houghton in the first place. :P
If you fall i'll catch you - Floor
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
User avatar
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9194
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Has liked: 2289 times
Been liked: 2269 times

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby PortPower2018 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:58 pm

If we go on last year's performances central United would be the favorite to take out the Div7 Flag in 2019 alot of young talent developing out at mofflin
PortPower2018
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:20 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Central United

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby Under_Scrutiny » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:27 pm

PortPower2018 wrote:If we go on last year's performances central United would be the favorite to take out the Div7 Flag in 2019 alot of young talent developing out at mofflin

Totally agree if we go on last years performances St Paul's, TTG (if in the comp) and Mawson Lakes all who finished higher than Central United will definitely not be the favorites in this comp
Under_Scrutiny
Member
 
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:54 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby PortPower2018 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:59 pm

They all finished higher then central United but United never lost to the premiers and went down by a few pts in alot of there games?
PortPower2018
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:20 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Central United

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

Postby Under_Scrutiny » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 pm

PortPower2018 wrote:They all finished higher then central United but United never lost to the premiers and went down by a few pts in alot of there games?

Agree with you again mate, all the clubs mentioned above plus Houghton have done nothing to improve themselves in the off season. Central United WILL win the flag!
Under_Scrutiny
Member
 
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:54 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests