Mitchell Park
7%
OSB/Lonsdale
7%

Total votes : 46

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 -2020

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:Blokes that play GSFL reserves will come up against a teams that would beat D7 teams easily. Good on Mitchell Park attracting blokes to their club that they think will assist in their current position and as long as they are sticking to salary cap rules then what’s the issue? Just because people think they won’t get a kick then it’s worth slagging off on an Internet forum? It’s not AFL and every club in Australia has at some stage done some recruiting that people question. Play on...

What about D1R? :-k :-k

I still want this to happen :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Ballsack » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:50 pm

hollywood7477 wrote:
Ballsack wrote:Regardless of if he is or not;
Firstly it’s unproven, therefor a rumour.
Secondly if we’re going off age and distance travelled, the argument makes no sense..
So from that we can establish that old mate Hollywood mustn’t have a very exciting life, if trying to be a div 7 news breaker is the best thing he has claim to. Hence why I still feel sorry for the bloke to be fair.

I’d prob ballsack the footy director at a Mitchell Park if he’s paying b Graders to play for his club. With all the players he’s lost you would think he would try and recruit A Grade footballers not b grade but hey if ya wanna be a mediocre club recruit mediocre players

Wanna have another crack at that sentence?
Ballsack
Mini-League

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Yank Man » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:03 am

Ballsack wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:
Ballsack wrote:Regardless of if he is or not;
Firstly it’s unproven, therefor a rumour.
Secondly if we’re going off age and distance travelled, the argument makes no sense..
So from that we can establish that old mate Hollywood mustn’t have a very exciting life, if trying to be a div 7 news breaker is the best thing he has claim to. Hence why I still feel sorry for the bloke to be fair.

I’d prob ballsack the footy director at a Mitchell Park if he’s paying b Graders to play for his club. With all the players he’s lost you would think he would try and recruit A Grade footballers not b grade but hey if ya wanna be a mediocre club recruit mediocre players

Wanna have another crack at that sentence?

I seem to recall Mitchell Park recruiting several reserves and U18 players from the SFL, which is a much weaker comp than the GSFL, back in 2012 and that went well. Then again in 2015 and that went well again including Ballsack. Stick to your guns mate, Hollywood7477 has been slagging people on this forum for over a decade and you would think the current Div 2 reserves premiership coach would be concentrating on his own back yard. Maybe he had a crack at the lad and couldn’t get him to Henley.

Just sayin’
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Q. » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:48 am

morell wrote:This whole conversation is utterly absurd

I've known A graders from the GSFL I wouldn't pay petrol money for and B Graders I'd sell the farm for. Heck they've been D7 footballers that have won much higher level association medals and played div 1 on coin.

It's almost as if footballers are human beings and have a variety of reasons why they play at the level they do. Who woulda thunk it.

Having seen the players in question train and have a scratchy, I'm more than comfortable in their ability to contribute to our A Grade this year. Payment or not.

We're all missing the point here.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED PLAYER SIGNING PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK OF SHIRTLESS RANDOM KIDS FROM THE STREET IN FRONT OF A CRAPPY BRICK WALL?
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby morell » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:27 am

We prefer the end of the stinky transportable changerooms with the spare and out of date merch that doesn't fit look tbh
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1138 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League