2%
Walkerville
No votes
Woodville South
5%

Total votes : 41

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

Postby jake the snake » Mon May 16, 2022 11:50 am

After talking a big game preseason what’s going wrong for Mitcham? Seem to be a fair way behind the top 5 now
jake the snake
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 12 times

Postby Sticks28 » Mon May 16, 2022 12:06 pm

jake the snake wrote:After talking a big game preseason what’s going wrong for Mitcham? Seem to be a fair way behind the top 5 now

yeah i wouldn't even worry about top 5 - they might need to worry about trying not to get relegated - will the coach last the year there?
Sticks28
Under 16s

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 19 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon May 16, 2022 12:26 pm

Another bag for Adam Proud.. takes him to 41 goals this year.

100 on the cards?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Password Please » Mon May 16, 2022 1:27 pm

The Bedge wrote:Another bag for Adam Proud.. takes him to 41 goals this year.

100 on the cards?

He's a good player, Walkies the best side I've seen this year, very well balanced.
Password Please

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby zedman » Mon May 16, 2022 1:55 pm

Password Please wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Another bag for Adam Proud.. takes him to 41 goals this year.

100 on the cards?

He's a good player, Walkies the best side I've seen this year, very well balanced.

got some height, 59 a monster, plus real quality around the ground, the ruck is impressive #14, then you got 2, 5, 11 and 21 and proud to finish it off, red and white cats were really good against them saturday as they got it to 1 point down with about 10-12 minutes to go, kfc won in round 1 so they are beatable, have to play 9 games away second half of the year after their first 9 at home! :shock:
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon May 16, 2022 2:06 pm

zedman wrote:got some height, 59 a monster, plus real quality around the ground, the ruck is impressive #14, then you got 2, 5, 11 and 21 and proud to finish it off, red and white cats were really good against them saturday as they got it to 1 point down with about 10-12 minutes to go, kfc won in round 1 so they are beatable, have to play 9 games away second half of the year after their first 9 at home! :shock:

Thing that impressed me the most last year with Proud was his work rate up the ground and then back again - constantly seemed to be a target on the wings, and then end up on the end of the play marking inside F50.

Kuerschner is a beauty, and helps having Zwar in the ruck. Wagner isn't bad either.

Spilios is underrated.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby zedman » Mon May 16, 2022 2:17 pm

The Bedge wrote:
zedman wrote:got some height, 59 a monster, plus real quality around the ground, the ruck is impressive #14, then you got 2, 5, 11 and 21 and proud to finish it off, red and white cats were really good against them saturday as they got it to 1 point down with about 10-12 minutes to go, kfc won in round 1 so they are beatable, have to play 9 games away second half of the year after their first 9 at home! :shock:

Thing that impressed me the most last year with Proud was his work rate up the ground and then back again - constantly seemed to be a target on the wings, and then end up on the end of the play marking inside F50.

Kuerschner is a beauty, and helps having Zwar in the ruck. Wagner isn't bad either.

Spilios is underrated.

Yeah your right, gillard is a 3pt, new? Caused us headaches all day and has a beautiful left foot, richman new also I think, was damaging like kuerschner.
The hvfc result was the big "wtf" for the year though.
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1077 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby Bluedemon » Mon May 16, 2022 2:56 pm

zedman wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Spilios is underrated.

Yeah your right, gillard is a 3pt, new? Caused us headaches all day and has a beautiful left foot, richman new also I think, was damaging like kuerschner.

reported that they had copped some injuries during the game and was down to 15 fit players
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 96 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby The Bedge » Mon May 16, 2022 3:16 pm

Bluedemon wrote:
zedman wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Spilios is underrated.

reported that they had copped some injuries during the game and was down to 15 fit players

Who?
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon May 16, 2022 3:22 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Bluedemon wrote:reported that they had copped some injuries during the game and was down to 15 fit players

Who?

Us, I wrote that about 3 posts back :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon May 16, 2022 3:23 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Bluedemon wrote:reported that they had copped some injuries during the game and was down to 15 fit players

Who?

Yeah, that's what I thought he was talking about :lol: :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon May 16, 2022 3:26 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Who?

It's crap, we can't even blame COVID.

At least we'd get them back next week if it was :roll:

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby Yank Man » Mon May 16, 2022 3:39 pm

zedman wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Spilios is underrated.

Gillard is all class, played League at Central’s. Walkerville are a good team who play their oval very well. It will be interesting to see how they go playing the last 9 away.
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 316 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby hollywood7477 » Mon May 16, 2022 7:49 pm

jake the snake wrote:After talking a big game preseason what’s going wrong for Mitcham? Seem to be a fair way behind the top 5 now

Yank Man would know all the answers. Calderbank was out with Covid so Yankman took the reigns. Would have been 22 years since he last coached Mitcham A Grade.
hollywood7477
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 71 times

Postby Bluedemon » Tue May 17, 2022 10:04 am

The Bedge wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Who?

Sorry Bedge
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 96 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby The Bedge » Fri May 20, 2022 11:21 am

The Ash Man wrote:Pulteney forfeited B grade again.

May not have a side this week either. :(
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Fri May 20, 2022 12:14 pm

If no B’s this week does that mean they are out? Or does the league treat it differently this season due to extenuating circumstances?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Footy Chick » Fri May 20, 2022 4:01 pm

Brodlach wrote:If no B’s this week does that mean they are out? Or does the league treat it differently this season due to extenuating circumstances?

As a guess, I'd say they were going to be fairly forgiving and wanted to work with clubs - as opposed to pulling the rug which doesn’t help anyone especially in the long term..

Footy Chick

Postby Brodlach » Fri May 20, 2022 4:24 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Brodlach wrote:If no B’s this week does that mean they are out? Or does the league treat it differently this season due to extenuating circumstances?

As a guess, I'd say they were going to be fairly forgiving and wanted to work with clubs - as opposed to pulling the rug which doesn’t help anyone especially in the long term..

That’ll be the common sense approach
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby The Bedge » Fri May 20, 2022 4:27 pm

Blues have a 2's this week.
The Bedge
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League