Trinity OS
61%

Total votes : 33

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby redyellow&blue » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:44 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:
Arch44 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
redyellow&blue wrote:They've Been like that for years now. Kinda sad really.

Exactly.. I would hazard a guess, majority of "major" D6 incidents over the past 8yrs would have Trinity involved as the opponent.

Ultimate kings at provoking and having the opposition retaliate and get busted.

At least they got rid of the cheating goal umpire :P

Add another one to the list from the weekend.

Yeah, I heard Reecy got 4 weeks

So that now makes 17 suspensions from 5 years? I haven't seen the incident, however surely it's about time all the rest of the D6 clubs called each other and advise the league together that no one will now play TOS for the remainder of the year?

Simply put, too much antagonism, and too much risk, both financially and mentally for clubs to deal with them anymore, and considering there have been multiple complaints about them and their behavior behind the scenes for years now and the league really don't seem to take it seriously enough?
redyellow&blue
Rookie

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby FastButters » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:51 pm

So that now makes 17 suspensions from 5 years? I haven't seen the incident, however surely it's about time all the rest of the D6 clubs called each other and advise the league together that no one will now play TOS for the remainder of the year?

Simply put, too much antagonism, and too much risk, both financially and mentally for clubs to deal with them anymore, and considering there have been multiple complaints about them and their behavior behind the scenes for years now and the league really don't seem to take it seriously enough?[/quote]

So to get this right, you’re proposing teams should stop playing against Trinity because certain teams can’t control the actions of THEIR OWN players. Maybe learn to control your players and then you might find some on field success. Trinity are in a league of their own this season and some people can stand it, jealousy is a very funny thing my friend. If it’s bothering you this much, find a new hobby, go on a hike or something I don’t know.
FastButters
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: United Aboriginal

Postby redyellow&blue » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:56 pm

FastButters wrote:So that now makes 17 suspensions from 5 years? I haven't seen the incident, however surely it's about time all the rest of the D6 clubs called each other and advise the league together that no one will now play TOS for the remainder of the year?

Simply put, too much antagonism, and too much risk, both financially and mentally for clubs to deal with them anymore, and considering there have been multiple complaints about them and their behavior behind the scenes for years now and the league really don't seem to take it seriously enough?

So to get this right, you’re proposing teams should stop playing against Trinity because certain teams can’t control the actions of THEIR OWN players. Maybe learn to control your players and then you might find some on field success. Trinity are in a league of their own this season and some people can stand it, jealousy is a very funny thing my friend. If it’s bothering you this much, find a new hobby, go on a hike or something I don’t know.[/quote]

Er, no. no one has said anything about their ability to play football here.

I love the simplistic whataboutism in your response though.

Simply put, i personally know of more then 10 separate complaints regarding TOS and their behind the scenes antics over the past few, notwithstanding their dodgy goal umpire from years ago, which took the league almost 2 years to act upon.

Jealousy? lol please.
redyellow&blue
Rookie

Postby Hurambe » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:32 pm

Honestly mate you are plucking this rubbish out of your ass, you are trying to create something that just is not there.
Have a look at the incident that he got 4 weeks for before you comment. Infact watch the whole video and try find some "Trinity antagonism"

I can tell you right now that TOS did not ask this to go further than a yellow card, in talks with the league they said they do not want further action to be taken and the yellow card was spot on.

This antagonism slander is just rubbish, stop being a coward behind a keyboard.

Simply put, too much antagonism, and too much risk, both financially and mentally for clubs to deal with them anymore, and considering there have been multiple complaints about them and their behavior behind the scenes for years now and the league really don't seem to take it seriously enough?[/quote]
Hurambe
Mini-League

Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Sugma » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:42 pm

Give TOS the flag now
Sugma
Mini-League

Grassroots Team: BMW

Postby redyellow&blue » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:57 am

Hurambe wrote:Honestly mate you are plucking this rubbish out of your ass, you are trying to create something that just is not there.
Have a look at the incident that he got 4 weeks for before you comment. Infact watch the whole video and try find some "Trinity antagonism"

I can tell you right now that TOS did not ask this to go further than a yellow card, in talks with the league they said they do not want further action to be taken and the yellow card was spot on.

This antagonism slander is just rubbish, stop being a coward behind a keyboard.

[/quote]

Yes you're right. The club that over the years was on the phone weekly to the league nailing everything they could, the club that put videos up and called news stations before the league could do it's own work, is now the same club apparently begging the league suggesting that a yellow was spot on.

My apologies.
redyellow&blue
Rookie

Postby From50 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:35 am

Bloke got 4 weeks for a hard bump but old mate gave a good flop like he got struck in the head.
Before the incident Reece was out running him and he was pulling his guernsey and yanking his arm back to slow him.

Should just piss off to the Gawler league.
From50
Mini-League

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:31 pm

From50 wrote:Bloke got 4 weeks for a hard bump but old mate gave a good flop like he got struck in the head.
Before the incident Reece was out running him and he was pulling his guernsey and yanking his arm back to slow him.

What time in the video does this happen?
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:21 pm

From50 wrote:Bloke got 4 weeks for a hard bump but old mate gave a good flop like he got struck in the head.

Is this the same Reece that tried to fight half of Central United after the ANZAC day game? :roll:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Arch44 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:03 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

Is this the same Reece that tried to fight half of Central United after the ANZAC day game? :roll:

Not if its this year. Central United played Rosewater on Anzac Day...
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 717 times
Been liked: 272 times

Postby guru36 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:54 pm

So 17 suspensions in 5 years and they still have a tribunal hearing to come I hear from when they played Central United they deliberately took to long to inform the league they were going to challenge the report so a tribunal couldn't be convened so the player in question was able to play against West Croydon top of the table clash maybe a bit worried they might loose now I hear it didn't take place this week either because of COVID are TOS hoping the league forget about it so he can continue playing
guru36
Mini-League

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Postby redyellow&blue » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:14 pm

guru36 wrote:So 17 suspensions in 5 years and they still have a tribunal hearing to come I hear from when they played Central United they deliberately took to long to inform the league they were going to challenge the report so a tribunal couldn't be convened so the player in question was able to play against West Croydon top of the table clash maybe a bit worried they might loose now I hear it didn't take place this week either because of COVID are TOS hoping the league forget about it so he can continue playing

LOL Just gets better and better.
redyellow&blue
Rookie

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:00 am

Arch44 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Not if its this year. Central United played Rosewater on Anzac Day...

Im not talking on field Arch

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:33 am

Going through the last couple pages I’m actually amazed that famous TOS goal umpire lasted as long as he did. Absolute pest of the highest order and deliberately attempted to antagonised trouble each time we had the pleasure of playing TOS. It’s good to have characters from different clubs however it was only a matter of time before he started a riot.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Password Please » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:13 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Going through the last couple pages I’m actually amazed that famous TOS goal umpire lasted as long as he did. Absolute pest of the highest order and deliberately attempted to antagonised trouble each time we had the pleasure of playing TOS. It’s good to have characters from different clubs however it was only a matter of time before he started a riot.

Said goal umpire should never have been put in that position, clubs fault they let it carry on for so many years.
Poor guy actually has a disability.
No excuses but that is a fact, kinda married into the family and I actually agree he was poor.
Club that I use to watch played against TOS a while ago and we only recognized him at a family dinner and my son pointed it out to me :shock:
So I know the story ;)
Password Please

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:13 pm

Didn’t something happen at a Central United v Trinity game years ago involving him?
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby jake the snake » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:23 pm

Heard on the grapevine that Rosie’s have moved their coach on?
jake the snake
Under 16s

Been liked: 12 times

Postby bubba love » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:52 pm

jake the snake wrote:Heard on the grapevine that Rosie’s have moved their coach on?
jake the snake wrote:Heard on the grapevine that Rosie’s have moved their coach on?

He quit
bubba love
Under 18s

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:07 pm

Hopefully goes to some anger management classes.

Footy Chick

Postby Sugma » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:08 pm

That’s a shame considering how many players they signed this year. I really expected them to do well
Sugma
Mini-League

Grassroots Team: BMW

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League