2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the D6 Grand Final?

Adelaide Lutheran
1
3%
Central United
0
No votes
Eastern Park
18
49%
Elizabeth
3
8%
Fitzroy
3
8%
Houghton Districts
0
No votes
Ingle Farm
6
16%
Rosewater
1
3%
Salisbury
5
14%
St Pauls OS
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 37

2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:16 pm

D6 talk goes here - teams subject to change
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26698
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby whufc » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:35 pm

Surely EP wont settle for a handshake photo when they announce the signing of the great Chris Knapp.

Would have to be a 3 minute high budget video extravaganza to do the signing justice. :lol:

*BTW i wouldn't have a clue where he is playing next year. :lol:
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 27499
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 5581 times
Been liked: 2525 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:44 pm

whufc wrote:Surely EP wont settle for a handshake photo when they announce the signing of the great Chris Knapp.

Would have to be a 3 minute high budget video extravaganza to do the signing justice. :lol:

*BTW i wouldn't have a clue where he is playing next year. :lol:


You mean like one of those fancy Dior perfume ads :lol: or a CUB beer ad? :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26698
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby Purple Warrior » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:06 pm

Eastern Park

Daylight

Ingle farm
Elizabeth
Salisbury
Fitzroy
Rosewater
Central United
Adelaide Lutheran
St pauls
Houghton
Purple Warrior
Member
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 14 times

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby The Bedge » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:19 pm

Without really giving it a lot of thought, or seeing movement - I'd say Salisbury, Fitzroy and Adelaide Lutheran would fit in below Eastern Park.

Elizabeth really struggled this season in D5, they'd have to get some cattle back to finish in the top half, but dropping down finishing 5-6 would be quite achievable.

Throw a blanket over Rosewater, Ingle Farm, Central United and Houghton in my opinion, each side should prove tough to beat at home against the other, but will be a fair way off the top tier.

Based on this year, St Paul's look the side most likely to battle.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 16347
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: BarbeeCueAria
Has liked: 3191 times
Been liked: 3992 times

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby one day I will » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:17 pm

Yeah, we may have struggled in div 5 but to beat woody south twice, Blackfriars twice and eastern park once and still go down was a tough pill to swallow. I’m still blaming trinity for tanking in round 18.
We look forward to division 6 next year with less travel, so whatever happens, happens.
Goodluck to all in the silly season.
one day I will
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:35 pm
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby scottroo » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:47 pm

Trinity played CLG round 18 and it had zero influence on the relegation of Elizabeth.
scottroo
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:49 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:30 pm

one day I will wrote:Yeah, we may have struggled in div 5 but to beat woody south twice, Blackfriars twice and eastern park once and still go down was a tough pill to swallow. I’m still blaming trinity for tanking in round 18.
We look forward to division 6 next year with less travel, so whatever happens, happens.
Goodluck to all in the silly season.


Only one side has finished outside the bottom 2 with the worst percentage in any A grade division (D1-6) since at least 2019, how is it a bitter pill to swallow in this case with a % of 35? Woodville South/Trinity had no bearing on your outcome in round 17 considering WS were 8% clear.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6060
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:22 am
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby #bleedredandblue » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:09 am

Don’t sleep on Salisbury, going to be near impossible to stop with their recruiting drive and their home ground advantage.. Sean Hee, Brad Prior and James Gameau the first 3 of many signings!

The demons will be okay

Elizabeth will still suck
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:10 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 52 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby The Bedge » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:26 am

interesting to see that almost every club in this division is entering next season with close enough to a full compliment of points available.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 16347
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: BarbeeCueAria
Has liked: 3191 times
Been liked: 3992 times

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby Beachboy » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:28 am

I have a huge amount of faith in Ingle Farm and the Bedge. Will be competitive.
Beachboy
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:32 am
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 11 times

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby Sticks28 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:49 am

#bleedredandblue wrote:Don’t sleep on Salisbury, going to be near impossible to stop with their recruiting drive and their home ground advantage.. Sean Hee, Brad Prior and James Gameau the first 3 of many signings!

The demons will be okay

Elizabeth will still suck


Salisbury losing Mitchell slater to Golden Grove will be a big loss for them.
Sticks28
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:49 pm
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby Purple Warrior » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:52 pm

Sticks28 wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:Don’t sleep on Salisbury, going to be near impossible to stop with their recruiting drive and their home ground advantage.. Sean Hee, Brad Prior and James Gameau the first 3 of many signings!

The demons will be okay

Elizabeth will still suck


Salisbury losing Mitchell slater to Golden Grove will be a big loss for them.

Probably change Salisbury to bottom then. One man side and if hes left they're screwed.
Purple Warrior
Member
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 am
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 14 times

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby one day I will » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:39 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:
one day I will wrote:Yeah, we may have struggled in div 5 but to beat woody south twice, Blackfriars twice and eastern park once and still go down was a tough pill to swallow. I’m still blaming trinity for tanking in round 18.
We look forward to division 6 next year with less travel, so whatever happens, happens.
Goodluck to all in the silly season.


Only one side has finished outside the bottom 2 with the worst percentage in any A grade division (D1-6) since at least 2019, how is it a bitter pill to swallow in this case with a % of 35? Woodville South/Trinity had no bearing on your outcome in round 17 considering WS were 8% clear.


Yes my mistake, it was Trinity losing to Woody south in Round 17 and then Blackfriars defeating west Croydon round 18.
All we needed was Blackfriars to lose to help us out.
Simple solution for us, wins games and we won’t get relegated.
Woody south finished really well. Good bunch of lads.
Hopefully we can be more competitive in division 6.
one day I will
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:35 pm
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby one day I will » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:10 pm

#bleedredandblue wrote:Don’t sleep on Salisbury, going to be near impossible to stop with their recruiting drive and their home ground advantage.. Sean Hee, Brad Prior and James Gameau the first 3 of many signings!

The demons will be okay

Elizabeth will still suck

Love you too knapp!! When is your photo going on the EP page ?
one day I will
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:35 pm
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby Tex123 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:33 am

;) :roll:
Sticks28 wrote:
#bleedredandblue wrote:Don’t sleep on Salisbury, going to be near impossible to stop with their recruiting drive and their home ground advantage.. Sean Hee, Brad Prior and James Gameau the first 3 of many signings!

The demons will be okay

Elizabeth will still suck


Salisbury losing Mitchell slater to Golden Grove will be a big loss for them.
Tex123
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 01, 2023 1:50 pm
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 1 time

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby The Bedge » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:26 am

one day I will wrote:Love you too knapp!! When is your photo going on the EP page ?

.. and now it has arrived.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 16347
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: BarbeeCueAria
Has liked: 3191 times
Been liked: 3992 times

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:53 am

The Bedge wrote:
one day I will wrote:Love you too knapp!! When is your photo going on the EP page ?

.. and now it has arrived.


Came to write the same thing, was disappointed with the lack of fanfare :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26698
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby whufc » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:09 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
one day I will wrote:Love you too knapp!! When is your photo going on the EP page ?

.. and now it has arrived.


Came to write the same thing, was disappointed with the lack of fanfare :lol:


Yeah agree. No where near enough bells and whistles.......biggest disappointment of pre season so far. :lol:
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 27499
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 5581 times
Been liked: 2525 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

Postby #bleedredandblue » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:11 pm

Ingle farm on a rampage, will be hard to stop from here.. Salisbury and Ingle Farm the early favourites for sure! The Bedge and Payney doing wonderful things down there, early congratulations are in order :)
#bleedredandblue
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:10 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 52 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Next

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: guru36, rooman and 17 guests

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |